Which coins have actual plans for a product?

SALT
>Large number of early investors taking profits. Unclear whether anyone would be crazy enough to take out a loan like this.

XRP
>no brainer
>Going up, but probably not by much

Other urls found in this thread:

app.bancor.network
dentwireless.com/quick-start
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, who would be crazy enough to take out a loan backed by crypto that they get returned to them so they can use loan money to pump and then have 4x their stack when they complete the pump

that's crazy

It would take 10s of thousands of people like that before the price reached 27.

they already made $10M with sold tokens on the site...and that before launch, while you could get token for 1/3 of the price at exchange.

Retail price will go waaaaay higher than 27,5

Already works app.bancor.network
Don't give a shit if you hate it, look at the twitter shills starting to get involved. $BNT

EthLEND cheaper than SALT and already funding loans, currently starting a moon mission on binance. ya'll probably want to buy some during the pull back happening currently.

Most "product" based coins aren't in use, that's just the reality. Focus on coins which are actually being used IE bch, xmr, xrp, ltc etc. Everything else is just blind speculation.

>XRP

y'know for some reason I imagine this passing bitcoin's market capital. Normies don't actually care about market capital they just care what each coin is valued at, they could push Ripple to 100$ without any real understanding of supply.

Screencap this, you'll be comfy even with just 100 ripple.

SALT just came out. It'll be used. They have an actual platform that works and they're about to start lending money.

XMR is definitely going to become a tax haven for whale gains. NO ONE wants to pay taxes.

Invest in people's headaches. SALT + XMR are the services for the crash and for the rise.

BANCOR IS A BUY
XRP
XMR
SALT

Give us something good, biz!

QSP has been auditing products for months including REQ yet it hasn't stopped it being worth almost nothing the reality is in this market having a product is not even a positive because you can then build your product creation into your roadmap, when you already have a product it gets priced in at the start

BMC

First funds launch in january

Request is a fucking comfy hold user.

POWR

This coin is so fucking based. Can't wait to see it develop over the next year. It's not a weekly moon mission, you will have to pay opportunity cost over the next year for this coin.

Chainlink.

Without Chainlink smart-contracts are useless

poorfag here, hodling 124, feels comfy, at least for my scale.

>tfw holding 99

You wont make it user.

Fuck off you missed your chance to sell before the dump no one here holding your bags.

Who else /deludedasfuck/ all in on SALT, LINK, REQ, ARK? True believers only, XRP bankers need not apply.

i know. Im so pissed my cousin got in at 30 cents and is hold like 10k. He didnt say a fucking word till it was a dollar

You're not going to make it. I bought in at 1.02 with my family, 15,000 XRP.

You are not going to see enough gains in the % increase at 100-200 XRP. You'll just wonder what could have been if you bought a bit more.

30 cents? lol yeah I wouldn't have mentioned it either.

>You'll just wonder what could have been if you bought a bit more.
i already am. But i'm not to worried about it. Thers always another coin. Hopefully, with whatever profits i make with this i can get more of something else. It sucks have less money

DENT

dentwireless.com/quick-start

I doubt that. A token acts as a membership fee and an origination fee. Assuming the business gets large enough, they can just as easily charge those in fiat, and the price can't go parabolic because it's something like 1 token gets you a 1000$ loan or something. If tokens get too expensive, no one will try to originate a loan with one. The things are fabulous for people who got in early because they'll buy you a discounted service, but there is a roof here. And that's fine. Salt is a much better example of how an ICO is supposed to work, which is it raises funds to launch a service and provides a tangible benefit, where as most ICOs now offer a coin that does nothing.

how much do you think would be needed to hold to actually see return?

That's the sorrow of having nearly nothing to start with. I'm not delusional, I don't expect anything from this at all. The money I spent I consider as gone forever. But I'll hodl and just see what happens. Who knows.

Think of it like this. I made 30% profit on 6000 in a day. That's only 3,000 .... Unless I re-invest that, what does it really get me? Two laptops?

The only way to make REAL profit is to invest big and hold long. I put 500$ into Bitcoin years ago and it just isn't even worth that much. It just didn't make me much profit relative to the amount others made.

If you are investing such small amounts I would look elsewhere than XRP. You need to be patient and do research and either focus on PND like BNTY or research a coin that has promise like SALT.

Opportunities are there for those that can sniff them out. I also sniffed out TSLA, Netflix, and MZOR.

Have you any link? that was the one i was going to buy more of.

DNA.

4 actual paying customers and strong q1 upcoming

>As developers begin to implement their chosen smart contract, they encounter the connectivity problem; their smart contract is unable to connect with key external resources like off-chain data and APIs. This lack of external connectivity is due to the method by which consensus is reached around a blockchain's transaction data, and will therefore be a problem for every smart contract network.

>ChainLink is secure blockchain middleware that allows smart contracts on various networks to connect with the critical resources they need to become useful for 90% of use cases. We've been creating secure oracles for Bitcoin and Ethereum for over 3 years, connecting smart contracts on various networks to critical external data feeds as triggers, and the many off-chain systems needed to become operational.

It's all buzz words. I just don't get it. What problem does this really solve? I can't even make sense of this. Imminent problem solves like Monero and SALT will see the first gains. I can't even make sense of this blurb and I've been in crypto since 2012.

There are coins that try to puff up their chest and say they're doing something innovative when really they've just glued together a frankstein coin of different features. What's the vision? Who even needs smart contracts? What is Chain doing that other coins aren't?

There's no imminent problem they're addressing. It's the same issue with BTC, it doesn't address any issue. The big coins of 2018 will solve problems, just like the big stocks of the 2000s boom.

SALT is already funding loans as well

The idea is to provide an api which can fetch information off-chain without needing centralized parties but rather a POS network.

It doesn't need a token though.

>SALT
Are there any indications that the people involved in this project are going to fuck this up? The way they handled it so far, it's like they have a product which is actually supposed to be used.

This can go big once it expands to other cryptos and overseas. Or it goes to zero when the business model turns out to be shite (or it's a scam).

Blocknet, will be the biggest and best decentralized exchange - by this tie next year I expect it to be top 3 in volume.

i mean it's just loans but for cryptocurrencies rather than fiat the busines smodel is pretty simple as its just copied from loansharks/banks but with the extra consideration of crypto volatility taken into account.

BNT
ICX
XRP

whale 3000 here

XLM is the most obvious answer

Populous PPT

whale 3000 here

ICX, ZCL