My warlock's patron is a succubus that has granted him warlock power in exchange for chastity and submission

>My warlock's patron is a succubus that has granted him warlock power in exchange for chastity and submission.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/972354/8c8623bd93/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chastity
>in a deal with a succubus
What kind of monumental cuck do you have to be to accept something like this

It makes perfect sense. The succubus is giving some incel cuck the power to make himself important, then gives him the succ once his virgin soul is actually worth something.

Reminder

Wow. That's pathetic.

This is why you become a wizard.

>still hopes to have a love life
>hasn't become a cold and bitter autist like papa pert
>browses Veeky Forums

>to intelligent too be happy

You already made this thread and no one cared then either.

I like to imagine that she found him a little...lacking...downstairs and is now pissed at him for wasting her time.

Why do you enjoy imagining a guy's suffering?

My Warlock's patron is a Great Old One who LIKES the mortal world and thinks people are neat.

They use warlocks as agents because Clerics draw 'too much of her power' into the mortal planes and they don't want to bork reality.

I like to imagine...

>"you said you were going to help the guild with tonight's raid! WHERE WERE ARE OUR HEALER?"
>"I-I'm sorry, I had detention."
>"Awww, detention? how long did you teacher hold you? BECAUSE THE RAID BOSS HAD OUR TANK HELD FROM START TO WIPE!"

Reminder of what? That some guy made a post about wanting a succubus?

Because it's hot.

Your idea is shit, but i like this image. The kid has a crucifix in his pocket, like "The succubus told me to bring protection, & Jesus always protects" & she sees it & is not amused but she knows the bible boy is hung & pure & she needs that dick

"I'm a virgin" the post

It sounds nice to have someone that cares for you so much that she refuses to give up on you, even if you have given up on yourself.

Try to keep your gamma male sex fetishes out of your gaming, cuck boy.

General repost!

It would make more sense for a succubus to turn a virgin into a manwhore or a chad into an incel than this.

I disagree with this assessment

The kid has a crucifix in his pocket. He was clearly prepared for the succubus to either drive it away or convert her or something. Obviously it didn't work, so the succubus starts intimidating him to do...what? She clearly just hit the wall hard enough to break the stone, Why not kill the guy who threatened her with a cross? What could her motivation be for NOT killing him?

Is this another one of those Lady Lillum threads?
I thought we were past this anons.

>I adore this photo I do not know why

Because it's got pink haired teenage animu waifu bullshit showing tits and ass, and you have fucked up rape fantasies and no way to relate or communicate with real life women you fucking neckbeard

the succubus is not a literal succubus. it represents temptation and lust.

now git out.

If he threatened her with the cross wouldn't that cross be lying on the ground and not be in the pocket?

Are you kidding? Veeky Forums has it's very own set of copypasta spammers who spam similar threads every day five times a day or more. They make for a great excuse to cull BadWrongFun that nu/tg/ doesn't like from the board by blaming it all on whatever threads they currently don't appreciate taking up space on their personal board. Except if it's some kind of /pol/itics of any kind, then it's okay to leave it on nu/tg/.

Is that leopard going to cry?

The cross is to signify he's a good christian boy in a christian boarding school.
The succuslut has the body language of an aggressive interrogator. She wants something from him that she can't take from his dead body, you can interpret that as sex or as information. Maybe she's trying to get him to abandon his god and after finding out seduction isn't going to work is switching over to intimidation.

Those are Cheetahs user.

>Being this mad about some text and an image.

>IS THAT A CRUCIFIX IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME

Didn't we have this thread yesterday? Wyrd.

No, same one, but it's been bumped every three hours or so

Probably by WYRD user, who can't shut up about his new wannabe meme.

Can't fool me user. The last one that was up I was the first poster telling him to find another group.

Those threads were fucking ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, wyrd is funny when people are getting ass blasted over the word, but it's not a good meme.

Do you think the succubus would user a cock cage or make the warlock unable to get hard through magical means? What will the cute paladin say when she finds out?

I like the hooded guy flipping everyone off in the distance

I'd like to point out the Valentine's Day flier right above them.

Those are memes son

I'm trying to decide if this is stupid or ingenious.

So wait, his magic powers come from not getting laid. You sure he's a warlock and not a wizard? Funny idea though, when he dies and the succubus gets his soul he's going to be so thirsty he'll make a fun toy for her for about a week.

Magical realm aside, it is a solution to how a succubus might handle someone she didn't want to immediately gobble up but still has the upper hand over.

"I'm hungry, but you're useful to me in other ways, still I want you to marinate for a little while while you run my errands. I'll decide what to do with you later, depending on how useful you prove to be I may let you live longer and continue to be my little bitch or I might just take you anyway, mmmm but from that desperate look in your eye, you'd probably like that. Think how desperate you'll be to be my little morsel in a few months. By then you'll be begging me to suck you dry. But that doesn't matter now, enjoy the toys I've given you and run along, little bitch. Mama wants a forbidden artifact from that tomb you and your friends are raiding. Oh and tell the barbarian I said hi, he's cute."

>No one will ever desire you enough to rape you
I'm ready to die

Reminds me of this
exhentai.org/g/972354/8c8623bd93/
Except the succubus in this one is a lot more attractive.

fashionable bear trap necklace. nice

So she's going for the long con then?

Maybe she's just trying to make him a preserved foodstuff, like dried meat.

After all, if he can masturbate, he'll probably be quite jerky

kek

but you can get what i mean right? If blocked from sex while taunted with it all the time, eventually a warlock could very well give up maybe?

Okay, this one was cute.

Sadpanda. What is it about? If I get a link I'll look at it, but I'm happy with just a description.

>He actually wants affection from the other sex?
>Wow, how pathetic!
And they wonder why I hate women.

NEET summons loli succubus.

>loli
Stopped caring right there.

You gay, son?

Cheetahs aren't real user, they just made them up to sell cheese chips.

>She clearly just hit the wall hard enough to break the stone
The Japanese call it "kabedon." You slap the wall next to the head of your affection, using your body to corner them so they can't get away from you and your confession.

Probably a good idea.

MC's trying to commit suicide by succubus, the loli falls in love with him and stops being a succubus.

>What seems to be a Valentine's Day poster above them

>Succubus seems angry but the Boy seems sorry looking

this is why you don't forget Valentine's Day anons

Under this interpretation and OP's idea, the succubus is just trying to keep her warlock faithful. I like it.

More specifically, it's a poster with a cross and bat wings. Obviously it's for a Valentines event between two different schools. Probably an all male Christian school and, well. It's kind of obvious from context.

Just like the Swiss purple cow ?

>It's an all-male Christian boarding school
>Inviting over literal semen demons for Valentine's Day
Everything went to shit after Vatican II.

Plot twist? the warlock is planetouched then actually bardic

>this is why you don't forget Valentine's Day anons
One of the reasons, yes.

>tfw no military gf
Or that's what I'd like to say but from what I've heard female soldiers are pretty much underperforming wastes of space,
assuming they're not de facto camp whores

It all works out, since they're probably from an all-female Succubus boarding school. That way, they're both sexually frustrated virgins, explaining why she's being so insistent with him. This is probably the only day of the year she has a chance to get laid.

saddening

>spoiler
don't ask
don't tell

well only chance with a guy

They don't know it, but it's actually their final exam.

If the succubi convince the boys to go to the dance, and then all the way, they become full fledged Succubi.

If the boys are able to resist, they become Paladins.

Or lesbeans

>So she's going for the long con then?
REALLY long.

>Succubi are fairly low-ranking demons
>In hell they are treated as abusable slaves, cocksleeves and cannon fodder for the demon lords and princes
>Some good-aligned divinity of forgiveness and redemption long ago forced a ruling through that means as long as a succubus is loved, she can stay in the mortal world without starving completely to death
>This was meant to bring in a whole wave of redeemed succubi
>Succubi end up just abusing it by tagging some poor unsuspecting mortal along for decades at a time and getting a vacation from the hell realms
>When the mortal is about to die, they snatch his soul after all and head back downstairs, before looking for a way to repeat the process all over again
>Some actually do end up falling for their 'victim' and honestly redeeming. The best way to tell if your succubus actually likes you, is if she gets all tsundere and claims she doesn't

This seems unfairly tipped in the girls' favor

tsunderes should be purged

>It sounds nice to have someone that cares for you so much that she refuses to give up on you, even if you have given up on yourself.

How about she forces him to agree to one of those lopsided open relationships, where she gets to fuck other people, but he only gets to fuck her. Except he doesn't, because she always has a suspiciously perfect reason why she's busy at the moment.

Oh, and having warlock powers and being a capable adventurer of course makes him finally confident enough to be attractive to other women. But he can't break the agreement.

Don't fucking lump him with us virgins, you fuckface. Even we have some sort of standards.

our founding father was asukafag, you know

Only the best become Paladins.
If they fall there, how can they be trusted to not fall again?

Her tits are fucking lopsided. Or she has three of them.

This happened to me when I got my first girlfriend at 25. I just lost my shit, it was pretty embarassing

Oh yeah that's definitely part of it. In fact, she bangs other party members behind his back in her disguise of the party patron.

Warlock can't make a big thing about it because he knows the paladin will smite him and his mistress or get killed himself and everything will be ruined. The warlock is not a bad guy, he's just really pussy whipped.

Cool strawman, faggot.

What's pathetic is that it's a picture of a succubus about to take someone's mortal soul while he pitifully resists with his crucifix, and you fucking faggot are projecting your high school romance fantasies on to it.

>valentines day sign
>"you fucking faggot are projecting your high school romance fantasies on to it."
w e w

You're correct.
Falling to demons cause your lonely is a horrible idea, and somewhat pathetic, no matter what /x/ may tell you.

>So let me get this straight. You made a deal with a slutcubus and she locked up your little dicklet in a chastity cage?

Are there any more of these?

>you're my person of interest
That is cuter than it has any right to be

And draft for the box one. By Jarvy-CA. Use to be Veeky Forums irregular, stopped showing up when /qst/.

Nothing went wrong, though, right? She didn't suddenly fuck off or anything?

Well of course she did, she was a woman after all. Well rather than 'fuck off', it would be more accurate to say 'fuck around'.

there is any system which you can play as truly d&dlike demons?
like succubi and the others in the setting? instead of playing adventurers going in dungeons you play demons doing demonic things?