Is the deep state behind the anti BTC shills?

They're the least to benefit from crypto currencies in general

i hope they keep fudding bitcoin

i dont want anymore normies in here

I'm a normie brainlet, what is fudding?

how is buttcoin racist?

FUD = Fear Uncertainty Doubt

It's the whitemen's money.

Thanks

2019: Bitcoin is homophobic or sexist.

Not an argument

Racist because free people are buying it without the gov/banks getting in on the action. And they hate those people so they call them racist

bitcoin is in a bubble though, its not practical to use anymore due to scaling issues, and it's still being pumped up

Sexist is already here. They are claiming that the fact that more men buy CCs than womyn makes it sexist

nah. bitcoin needs some drastic improvements if it's ever going to be useful for mass adoption. falling short of that, it will be replaced.

>MUH SCALIES

Kill yourself furry

more like
>2018 Mass suicide as bitcoin bursts below $1,100 USD

But seriously Bitcoin has no value, IS a bubble AND no one has bought even a car with it yet, and good luck cashing out your winnings at a bank with it LUL.

2020: My boss just raised my salary from $150k/yr to 25k sats/yr.

not racist, eco-unfriendly. belive me

>no one has bought even a car with it yet
Ackchually it has happened. Back in 13, some nigga bought an expensive sports car, it was talked about on plebbit nonstop, also Andreas Antonopolos sold his car for 2 BTC a couple years back.

People have bought cars with it. Atleast take a look into it before making such statements

Molyneux is a nigger

Where’s the lie? You think there is high demand for a coin that costs $50 per transaction?

it's racist because niggers and women were too stupid to understand it and get in

I don't understand this argument. It's so easy to cashout. You guys sound stupid when you say this because it's like saying the earth is flat. Hell proclaiming the earth is flat is a harder statement to debunk.

You go to GDAX, you sell to USD, you cashout to your linked bank account. You can withdraw 10k a day.

Replace current bankruptcy financial resource consumption that’s where you’re wrong kiddo

oh so another "replace "marxism" with "racism" so the normies buy it" episode, gotcha

I never got this stupid acronym, what's the difference between uncertainty and doubt?

Good question, but FUD just sounds better than FU or FD.

he's so fucking right. 2018 we will hear about how cryptos are empowering white men and how awful it is. lol

Limits redistribution and reparations, should be banned before it's too late.

>owned mostly by chinks
>itz da huwhitu mans monies

Why are you retards so autistic to top it off?

it's already begun

All it does is help the alt-right spread ideas. They aren’t even violent.

the deep state is behind bitcoin you fucking idiot, what do you think blockstream is?

>neo-Nazis
(((OYYYYYYYYYY)))

If you don't hand over your shekels to the jew you MUST be racist goyim!

As a long time racist, it always makes me sad when I remember none of these dangerous far-right groups actually exist.

>those ripped pants

kek

maybe
might aswell be whales or banks fudding

Most of the crypto market is not even white, why does he love to make up strawmanso much?

Because /pol/ is retarded, the same with all the sjw retards, both groups try constantly to introduce their retarded logic into whatever is trending atm.

Because he's a turbokike who realized there's no more money in libertarianism so he went alt-right and he knows there's no better way to suck shekels out of white bois than to feed their persecution complex.

It's genius really, shilling crypto to them and making them feel like he's their voice at the same time.

>"USD is used by drug dealers! Time to ban it!"
Their arguments are fucking shit.

Except that /pol/ is red-pilled and not afraid of politically incorrect truths. Centrists GTFO.

>mocking the idea of neo-nazis being real while simultaneously hinting at a jewish conspiracy that many people here actually believe has merit

:P

>a jewish conspiracy that many people here actually believe has merit
i've got plenty of evidence. if you have sufficient counter-evidence (ie not emotional non-arguments) then let's play ball

Being edgy isn't any better, retard. And I don't see how being an edgelord is in anyway necessary to get red-pilled, I read what /pol/ says, I take what's actually meaningful and logical and throw all the "muh papa trump will destroy the shekels masters", so yeah, keep getting fed like sjw by your masters, you dumb piece of shit.

Jews are 2% of the US population yet control virtually every major industry. It's not exactly a conspiracy if you can read elementary statistics.

/Thread

Should of been first post really. I love how faggy consumerists and dumb cunts spend their cash like it's going out of style and none of them have amassed a decent amount of BTC

>doesn't get the joke.

No, you're just a typical /pol/ retard.

So just because a jew, that happened to be 2th generation immigrant decided to flood America with immigrants in 1965(totally unrelated to his family past), /pol/ is completely right about the jew conspiracy? Try to think a little better. Even though I gotta say most that jews are indeed a bunch of scammy fucks.

>Anyone who trades or own any crypto which isn't Ripple or Bancor is antisemitic, racist and sexist
>Its another episode of yet another group of people going to the right just by being nagged nonstop by leftie namecalling

in a world of PC communism and failed generation(s) a pure "racist" money sounds pretty appealing when everything else is sinking into oblivion.

Thanks for proving my point of you being a bunch of right sjws by lacking any points besides shouting w/e your board tells you to. Btw I'm not a "centrist", I usually lean to the right, hence I sometimes lurk around /pol/, but lacking any critical thinking, like you two dumb fucks, is what annoys me.

>No links or proofs that they said that
They could've said all of that or not, I can't tell because there's not a single fucking link, and I won't waste my time with images like that if they don't provide any proof of that, I can put the same images and people, and literally write that they're all reptilian, see my point? This is 80% /pol/.

From the Washington Post Snapchat story today...

Agreed.
And it has nothing to do with the fact that women are generally not interested in tech of course.
And that poor people like to show their " wealth " by doing their hair, nails and buying the new IPhone.
These are not racist or sexist statements, these are statistics.
>>when facts don't agree with your theory just ignore the facts

>I won't check if a statement is true or not therefore it's false
Whoa dude.

See? At least you provided a link this time, but shamefully, 80% of the shitpost at /pol/ doesn't.

>how is buttcoin racist?
I suppose you could view the prevalence of crypto adoption among those with middle class ties to the inability of lower income Americans to "join in" now that it's "popular," to the fact that most lower income Americans (not all, but most) are of a minority background. It's a stretch, but that's the only way I can make the claim of racism in crypto make any sense.

>inb4 but anyone can buy it
You and I know that, user, but there's a whole mass of people out there who don't have either the time, the ability, or the wherewithal to do the research on it, making them beholden to big media outlets and their ultimately biased viewpoints. Sad, really.

Nice strawman, retard. Quote me , retard, quote me when I imply his statements are "therefore false", I just simply can't know for the lack of proof. Jesus christ, use your fucking brain, nigger.

you mean to tell me that once cross-continental travel became possible for average people, immigration from far away places increased?

imagine how deep into nazi conspiracies you have to be to link a graph that shows immigration went up because of a bill passed in 1965, and a single person who is jewish proposed this bill that did nothing but remove arbitrary quotas (NOTE: bill had bipartisan support at the time), that this is serious evidence that Jews Are Malicious... jesus fuck dude

everyone who has seriously looked into the Hart-Cellar act knows there is no reason to believe that there was deliberate intent to influence demographics, you need one hell of a tin foil yarmulke to connect the dots in such an outlandish way

finish the train of thought, what does that imply about jews?

>0 counter-arguments

>you mean to tell me that once cross-continental travel became possible for average people, immigration from far away places increased?
because europe was right around the corner?

That if the wolves are ripping white people to shred for being "privileged", they need to redirect their crosshairs. Jews are without a doubt the most corrupt and toxic members of society and the economy.

But how the facts that you sdated are racist?
Isn't racism and sexism based on empty generalization and is in itself irrational?
So when the statistics agree with the facts that less colored and vagina people are invested in cryptos for any reason then the statistics are racist and sexiat?

spotted the jew

>Implying I'm trying to counter-argue your statements
I'm just shitting on the lack of statements, proofs and arguments most of /pol/ gives, Idc if the jews run this shitty country, we're going to get fucked anyway.

We're hitting transaction fee levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>0 counter-arguments

How so? lmao are you trying to imply /pol/ has no shills or shitposters? Even the old /pol/tards complain about the sudden flood of plebbitors and normies.

>/pol/tards
the siren call of the redditor

Doubt is the consequence of uncertainty. When uncertainty rises, you start doubting your decisions and may do stupid things, like FOMOing like a retard or panic selling.

>Implying I'm trying to counter-argue your statements
Are you blind? or you're just wanting to pick a interntz fight?

>/pol/tards
>the siren call of the redditor
the siren call of the closet redditor
Let me guess, you went into /pol/ when trump appear at the political scene? How's /r/RealDonald?

the same way western medicine is the europeeans medicine

Bitcoin was made by europeans therefore it's the white mans money

Just give up retard

reddit confirmed, please leave newfag.

How's /r/RealDonald?

you're trying too hard

hello leldit

Mosley?

>Isn't racism and sexism based on empty generalization and is in itself irrational?
In one sense, yes, in the fact that anyone can scream racism or sexism today to make a point about feeling that the system is slanted against them. However, there's a lot of deep seated racism found within the US economy and within the political system itself, both being holdovers from steps taken post-Reconstruction to disenfranchise the newly legitimized black population in the south, as well as the immigrant population in the southwest. This in turn created artificial economic barriers for non-white, non-middle class populations for their entry into higher income brackets. Can it be overcome? Yes, it can, but one needs only to look at how long term disenfranchisement affected the Native American population to see how potent an effect generational poverty and reliance on government support can have on the collective unconsciousness of a group.

>So when the statistics agree with the facts that less colored and vagina people are invested in cryptos for any reason then the statistics are racist and sexiat?
It's a straw horse argument about the nature of the economy in the US. Ultimately, NONE of us are meant to be successful, regardless of the color of our skin or what's swinging between our legs, unless you have at least seven zeroes behind whatever number resides in your bank account. Keeping people at each others' throats is good business for those who have the ability to capitalize on it. Declaring crypto racist and sexist makes a larger point about the system as a whole, rather than crypto itself. Of course individuals within the crypto community can be toxic one way or another, but that's true of literally any human organization.

How's /r/RealDonald?

You mean r/the_donald? Lol

uh..

wat? the whole point is that Europe is not right around the corner, meaning people couldn't immigrate to Europe from those places in the past, and now the non-zero amount of immigration looks huge by comparison to the virtually non-existent immigration from the early 20th century

>make the other guy look like a fucking
nutcase for making incredibly far-fetched claims
>get told to Give Up
XD

W O K E P O S T

try some fucking parsimony, you retard /pol/ /x/ drone.

who are the biggest FUDs? Buffett, Dimon, Cramer. You think they don't control what they say?

where are you getting corrupt and toxic from? privileged I can see and will agree, but where is the corruption?

hard mode: please don't tell me anecdotes about individual corrupt jews like Madoff, I could not possibly care less. statistically relevant stuff only please

I've never been there so idk

Dude shut up already and stop shitting the thread.