BURST devs fucking retards

HOLY SHIT.

I didn't know a developer could be so dumb. Guys asks a question and a Dev answers back as if he's still on Veeky Forums.

Burst isn't going anywhere with an insecure fuck like that at the helm.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7mdso7/dymaxion_question_and_answer/drut10d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burst pajeet coin confirmed

I don't think he even has command of the English language.

Honestly feel bad for the people who bought into the hype.

Looks like he had a strong early in that reply.

Probably lies in a Coma somewhere. Several years into the future DCB (Deep Central Brain Coin ) will re-animate him back to life, only to find out BURST went BUST and he never sold ATH like he was supposed to.

Pro tip: buy DCB and dont go into a coma

You can tell english isnt his first language

>hacked

Complete shitcoin with an incompetent and unprofessional team for anyone who actually does thorough research.

What do you mean by hacked?

Honestly I'm just disappointed. I wanted to believe in this coin, the ideas in the white paper are quite good. But those ideas wrapped in a shitstorm of negativity around the dev team is a surefire way to make sure no one ever takes your coin seriously.

I'm in marketing and PR and if they had just shut the fuck up they'd be on their way to being filthy rich right now.

I know nothing about the coin or project behind it and i just judge your picture.

1 The guy posting the question goes like : "hey i don't give a shit about any project i'm just hero to make money, so pls when moon, i dont give a shit about anything else. THANKS"

2. Dev is pissed and sperges instead of ignoring the guy and focusing on his job.

Result : Subhuman level comunication.

Recomendations:

Random poster, go wank, and if you want serious answers at least show respect for peoples job

Dev, get back to work and shut up, hire or find yourself a non full autist like yourself to manage PR .
Dev

Situation is worse than what the IOTA devs did. This is bad.

Hes right tho
Is everyone is a special snowflake nowadays? You talk shit you get beat
Also you have to go back

He could have also just ignored it and moved on with actually producing the tech in the white paper. If he's representing the coin, even in a non-official capacity, you shouldn't answer questions from the community like that. Especially if they're questions meant to trigger you or get this kind of response.

HAHA post the link fag not your photoshop job

Lol uh, okay? Why the fuck would I Photoshop this?

reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7mdso7/dymaxion_question_and_answer/drut10d

Burst (of shit)
Target: your gains

Ahahaha OP got rekt.

keep it up.. I got 2 green candles...lol

>hey dude how are you
>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>dude where did that come from?
>it wasnt me! it was le evil russian hacker!!

lol, still better than IOTA devs...

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you actually buying right now?

when's the pump happening today fellas?

There's a pump happening in this market?

Kinda wondering if all this is crazy shit from the devs is to purposefully drive the price down and accumulate.

pretty sure I read somewhere that whales were pumping today, but I could just be retarded

Goddamn, white millennials really are rude little entitled brats

Just sold my 100k. Fuck this racist bigot.

burst will be atleast 2,5 dollars come summer 2018. Mark my words.

Sorry m8 i got hacked

You really think it's going to 50x?

The theory of this all is nice, but I worry about the use cases.

Why to create temporaly tangles? I guess the colored tangles can be interesting for something like a steam-coin for example, but the owners won't be arsed in needing a fee to create the tangle and even less in letting money rot untill the tangle merges back.

What happens with burst and the PoC? Literally the mayor strenght of Burst is let aside inside the tangle.

What happens with burst price? If everyone and their.mother is going to create a tangle that mirrors in burst in some weird way, what happens with the price? How you can support wall street and starbucks in two different tangles, mirror that in burst, and try to get the value of a coin? Maybe I'm too stupid, but I don't really get this point.

They're the same cunts who are into Iota, what do you expect? they all sucking the clotted cream out of dev's dicks and will rape anyone who says a bad word about it.

Jinn, NXT, Iota...

Those were your warnings people.

Fucking german gas chambers on the blockcgain motherfuckers.