Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1774: Bosom for a Pillow Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jumpers! Let's talk Ninja/Shinobi for a minute.

What is your favorite Ninja/Shinobi Jump? What did you do while you were in that World?

So question for Harem Jumpers. How do you keep track of them all and do they all blend together sometimes?

Jumpers.

Have you ever mentored someone?

Weeks please go. Ninjas a shit and also bad waifus

Yes. 18 people (at least), on how to ninja competently.

I was Sharle's mentor in Fire Emblem Archanea. Though he might have doubted himself, I saw the potential in him, and by the time I was done, and with help from his friends and confidence gained in the Awakening ritual, Sharle was not only a legendary hero, but an amazing king. His reign would be long, peaceful, and prosperous, and his kingdom would last more then a thousand years.

Weeks?

Not yet, unless training Pokemon counts.

Weebs

Senran Kagura

You know what I did user, even if I can't say it. This is a blue board.

Do you have side Chains? What's the main difference?

I took Jaune under my metaphorical wing. Not because I liked him or anything, I found him to be an annoying brat. But, I felt somewhat obligated since A) I stole his waifu, B) Remnant needed all the competant Huntsmen it can get, and C) I wanted to make sure he wouldn't be a complete failure if he had my back.

>Not because I liked him or anything
You DO know this is the classic tsundere line, right?
>I-it's not like i'm helping you because i like you or anything! You're annoying! I'm just helping you so you're not a complete failure! *blushes and looks away*

I think you made a mistake when taking your 'waifu' user. Clearly you were made to hop on something else.

are there actually competent ninjas in Senran Kagura or are they all useless harlots?

user, if I was tsundere, would I take great pleasure in punching him in his ugly goddamn face over and over?

>Captcha is Juniper Street
No, fuck you Google. JNPR doesn't exist anymore!

Giheren Zabi

I'm usually too lazy, though i did use my beta knowledge to help newbies learn to survive in Sword Art Online.
Mostly since i was there anyway and it was less work than clearing.

I did have my own team of minio- genin students. My own team of genin students in Naruto.
Again mostly because it was less work than actual jonin-level missions. And because Tsunade told me that i'm volunteering for a team.

Probably? Violent tsunderes are pretty common.

Okay, I'm really curious.
What did you mentor him in, being a better person or being a better Nazi?

If that's what you're into. It doesn't make you seem any less of a tsundere though if that was your goal.
As said, tsunderes beating on their love interests isn't actually rare.
Neither is calling them ugly.

That would implying there is a difference user. I gave him the guidance and set him on the path to being the person I knew he could be, the person that would lead mankind into the new golden age of peace and prosperity.

>implying platonic mentor tsunderes aren't the best tsunderes

It's like you haven't even seen Saitama looking away and smirking when Genos told him he'll follow him anywhere in the animu

>that image
Ah, a woman of taste.

Who's Sharle?

So when BC comes out who do you all plan on selling your soul to? Also anyone got any clue what the Loyalist equivalent to Daemon Prince will be? (Primarch??)

Living Saint. A Sister of Battle infused with the Emperor's power bascially making them into a super powered angel.

Sharle is the first Exalt, the ancestor of Chrom and his family from Awakening and the one that struck down Grima. He starts off lacking in experience and confidence though, due to both his young age and believing that Falchion rejected him when he tried to kill Grima with it and it shattered. He's technically OC, since we know nothing of that time, so NikaMoth had to make up the scenario involving that first war against the Fell Dragon, aside from the basics (there was a first Exalt a thousand years before Awakening, he slew Grima, and that's all we know). It's a pretty great scenario though.

What is the best alt-form that you got so far from taking a Drawback?

Personally I like the spank-vampire from KND since it gives powerful bitchslaps and puts loli in line, if they act up all you need is to bend them over your knee and administer slaps.

>do they all blend together sometimes?

They do, sometimes I get futa to manage others. Hos like Medb are good since she can lead the brothel (get one in Black Dynamite), some are for hugging while others can turn tricks for cash.

>Have you ever mentored someone?
Multiple special academies, currently writing up for the next semester and gotta prepare exams for dimensional magicians

>Bolter Bitch

Fuck sake, might just take blank. Better to be an abomination and have a chance of getting Assassinorum training than having to give speeches.

Papa bless, planning to give STDs to stars

TIL I learned that one of the weapons attributed to Galahad was the Bleeding Lance, also known as the freaking Spear of Longinus.

I'm so fucking done right now.

Just. Done.

>TIL I learned that one of the weapons attributed to Galahad was the Bleeding Lance, also known as the freaking Spear of Longinus.
. . . and? I'm completely failing to understand your reaction here.

What the user forgot to mention is that anyone who is badass enough and shows enough devotion to the Emperor can become a Living Saint.

It just so happens the deck is stacked toward the Adepta Sororitas as a whole (not just the Battle Sisters).

Didn't forget that, it's just that becoming a saint makes your chances of having to interact with those nutters skyrocket.

Huh, cool.

I bet Gudao wouldn't mind Mashed Potatoes having a nice hard lance ayyyy

Whoever helps me obtain more sweet time powers. I'm going to need a lot of those if I want to build up to Operation You Were Never Here.

>selling your soul to inferior beings

I'm going to have to go with Slaanesh.

Also, that'd be a Living Saint.

>implying I won't end up with 7% of Chaos in exchange for a $5 gift card to Hot Topic

The worst part is somehow, they're gonna wank Excalibur to be better than it somehow.

As of Extella, Excalibur is powered by the hopes & dreams of STARS not just Earth. And I'm really hoping that's just a shitty translation like the wankers making up an "anti-Star" rank for Nero's asspulled NP. Which is merely anti-planet.

Does DxD have a necromancy magic system?

>Operation You Were Never Here.
Destroying the chaos gods?

>Excalibur is powered by the hopes & dreams
I thought it was made from 'Glory'?

Nah, not them. Pic related. Breaking all the stable time loops his giant musclebound future self started and all that, making sure he never existed, that kind of thing.

That's why the name is a riff on his whole "I AM ALREADY HERE" thing.

All you need to do is shut the warp off. So ask the Necrons for help and offer them a way to become fleshy meatbags in return.

>shut the warp off
doesnt that kill the living if they get caught in aarea with the warp blocked?

HunterXHunter builds/discussion?

It's made from both. I don't have the exact line, but it's taken from the flashback where it's used to obliterate the white titan-and for context, after the thing killed 80% of all life on Earth. And defeated the prototypes of the Olympian gods. Which were explicitly compared to embodied concepts, like war.

Mind you, Karna can oneshot that form with Vasavi Shakti AFTER fighting two whole teams of OP Servants, and she doesn't seem to know about the Hindu pantheon because neither recognises the other.

It wont kill them all. The Tau, Necrons, Nids, Orks, and probably any Human blanks would be fine. The true masters of the galaxy can take over as they should have long ago.

The True masters being the Slann

how large are lyrical nanoha ships?

Last thread Val mentioned that Jumpers can go on a scavenger hunt for the NPs they lost when they were summoned to a specific class with some caveats. So I've been busy reading up on my Servants and any weapons/armour/shields associated with them when I read up Sir Galahad.

This fucking kid. Holy shit Mashu just won the Super Power Lottery of the Arthurian Mythos.

Basically the moment he shows up, he casually plucks a sword from a block of red marble, that was floating in the middle of a moat, that the REST OF THE ROUND TABLE INCLUDING ARTHUR failed to draw. That sword was only known as the Sword with the Red Hilt and belonged to a previous member of the Round Table who fucked up and died. Its sole ability was to reveal its bearer's worth.

And he was given props by King Arthur at that very moment.

Then after a while, this guy, on his quest to find the Holy Grail comes across another Sword, this one is known as the Sword of the Strange Hangings. Which miiiiiiiiiight be King David's Sword.

Oh and a smoking hot virgin weaved her hair into a sheathe for that sword, but that's neither here nor there.

THEN you have the Shield of Evalach, a Shield that once belonged to Josephus, son of Joseph of Arimathea, which was capable of healing wounds. It eventually found itself in an abbey where, like the Sword of the Strange Hangings, it waited for Sir Galahad. It even had a bodyguard, a white knight who royally fucked up the shit of anyone who tried to take it over the years.

So reading about the Spear of Longinus also being a weapon that Sir Galahad had, that was the final straw.

See , a Living Saint which would be on par with the Daemon Prince. Also turns out Word 2016 can convert PDFs into editable documents so my ass is saved by the famalams who posted the WIPs.

I don't really have side chains. Not anymore. SPEAKING OF WHICH, time for a reset. Writefagging, yes or no?

Pokemon (#1)
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -Wait, where am I. What is this. WHAT.
-Starter: Torchic (Free) -CHIRP CHIRP, MOTHERFUCKER.
-Physical Fitness (900CP) -Aw yiss. Be Veeky Forums.
-Survival Training (800CP) -Uh, I don't know shit about camping. I need this.
-Freerunning (700CP) -SPEEDY SPEED.
-Combat Training (650CP) (Discount) -I need to know my way in a fight.
-Mechanic (350CP) -I get the feeling I'll be needing this.
-Savant (50CP) (Discount) -Perfect memory and awesome calculating skills? NICE.
-Bicycle (0CP) -And a way to get around!
Dice Rolls: Hoenn, 14 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

On one hand, freaking the fuck out because holy shit in a pokemon world. Holy shit what is going on what is happening. On the other hand... holy shit I'm in a pokemon world, I'm actually healthy and this is amazing. I'd likely need to do some odd jobs and figure out stuff to get some side money, and figure out good ways to keep clean, but still! POKEMON! ...by myself.

...this is going to be a long 10 years of roughing it in the wild, isn't it.

Galahad is also better swordman than Lancelot and found the " True Holy Grail" and had a soul so pure diseases literally couldn't touch him.
Then again, there's a lot of Heroes with even more bullshit powers or weapons

But can he touch Madura Uchiwawa?

>Pokemon (#1)
Speaking of which, does anyone take Psionics in their first build these days? I thought you could learn Gardevoir's Psychic moves with it but looking at 4plebs it's my understanding that Quicksilver's ruling is that you basically get some telekinesis, the ability to communicate mentally, and that's it?

Not all that big in the grand scheme of things. I believe they stop at small-city sized, but even those ones are considered unusually huge.

I prefer vignettes to wide overviews, and your writing is usually pretty good for that. I would enjoy it.

Snake Plissken! I heard you were dead.

I like writing.

>Writefagging, yes or no?
Yes.

I like your writefagging style, only Konata's more fun.

>the Spear of Longinus

Why is the Hebrew God so wanked compared to other Divine Spirits, even before the Church became the predominant religious orgnanization on the planet? Azrael can impose instant death and cut concepts better than either Shiki. The Ark of the Covenant burns through all of Herc's lives with one touch, and doubles as a sacrificial wish machine. Pity about the whole "sacrificing a god=sacrificng the world" part.

I take it cause I normally take the silenced drawback too. Makes more story sense to do that, less build sense though. Although I suppose you could take an Alakazam instead and have them do it for you.

I used to have a side chain where I basically tried to be as powergaming and edgy as possible as a way to build a Renegade Jumper, but it was really boring. I kinda forgot it was even a thing until this post, and haven't thought about it in at least six months.

Lately I've been thinking of doing a "casual" houseruled side chain with no CP, but where I can stay in each world as long as I want. But I haven't actually done anything with that thought and might not.

I like writefagging, even if I don't read it as much as I'd like. It is my opinion that jumpchain is just a springboard for writefagging.

It was his ruling that a Gardevoir's power level is about the cap, but you don't actually learn any moves, yes. Though I'm sure people have ruled differently in their own chains.

Anyway, I took Technician and Mechanic, and didn't pick up a capstone, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the entire thread who did that, because I am bad at min/maxing.
I always figured I was getting Aura powers from PMD anyway, so it didn't matter.

Something something belief in mysteries something something dead divine spirits something something aging sacraments something something

fire emblem waifus?

Hey Digger I have a question.

On a scale of 1 to "Nigga, watchu doin'?!".

How bad of an idea is it to go up against a Bugster that, thanks to the Gamer Driver Item, is a culmination of the entire world's Renegade Virus from Double Cross, and what kind of Gashat could I expect if could defeat it?

Muteki is literally invincible, nothing can beat it

>Speaking of which, does anyone take Psionics in their first build these days?
Yup. It completely mitigates the issues around the Silenced drawback, and psionics are stupid useful early on. Good combat utility, good out of combat utility. They're a great thing to have in your pocket.

>It was his ruling that a Gardevoir's power level is about the cap, but you don't actually learn any moves, yes.
To be honest, I mostly wanted the Teleport move. That's an incredibly valuable ability so early in the Chain.

>pagan cuck mad at Chad monotheistic God

I generally take Savant because i'm a bit forgetful in RL.
I figure picking up Perfect Memory asap will help me more than the other options.
Also the mental math will help me later when i go to Nanoha (among other things) and being a good shot is always useful.

Sure, Psionics or Aura would be useful, but you can get pokemon to take care of that.
And if anything i'd take aura, since there are a lot of better psionics perks in other jumps but Aura is kinda its own thing.

>Writefagging
yes pls
we love you Red

It's not really that any of the characters are bad at being ninja. (Except Hibari, because she explicitly doesn't want to be one)

It's just that the games where the girls are doing silly stuff sells better than the games where they are trying to kill each other, so that's what Marvelous makes.

Where are the best perks for anti copying stuff? I'm planning on going to Ben 10 and wanna fuck with Azmuth.

Any ways to bring magic to entire settings (other than boosted The Age of Jumper from Grand Order) or at least just Earth? Just, Jumper enters and poof mana's in the air and all sorts of wacky shit starts showing up.

He's responsible for creating Goetia! Whose powering up operates on the exact opposite of the mystery system! And after all the levelgrinding does-until his bio explicitly says Solomon can't hope to match him-Goetia admits near the end he couldn't have beaten the LIVING Solomon! Who was basically his sockpuppet!

I just...those Divine Spirits that lost to Sephyr up there were around way before Solomon's time.

>insecure christfag dickwaving over a chinese electronic fanfic that portrays one of the key figures in his religion as an idol otaku who mistook Merlin for a cute girl

Savant + Psionic Master Race

Legend of mana has the magic tree and star wars has the force.

>As of Extella, Excalibur is powered by the hopes & dreams of STARS not just Earth. And I'm really hoping that's just a shitty translation like the wankers making up an "anti-Star" rank for Nero's asspulled NP. Which is merely anti-planet.
Star and Planet are the same word in Japanese. It's totally meant to be from the planet since every other reference is "Excalibur is the sword made to save the Earth" or something along those lines.

Young Justice Drop-in capstone

>>insecure
Look in a mirror for that one, friendo.

I think it has to with with the whole more people who believe in the Faith = more power thing.

Christianity is currently the largest religion right now, and if you flubbed the details (like Nasu almost assuredly had) you could also include Muslims in those who believe in the Hebrew God.

Of course I got that info from some random pie chart I found so it might be a bit different, it still seems logical though. Although I thought China or India would tip it more to Hindu or Buddhists.

That means the majority of people on the planet believe in the Hebrew God. Which means a lot more power.

How that would work with split dimensions or alternate realities I have no idea though.

And this is Nasu as well so he might just wank the Christian God just because he feels like it.

>key figures in his religion
I have no investment in the rest of this argument, but I would say that Solomon, as a character from the Old Testament, is actually not that important to Christianity.

It's incredibly fucking annoying when jumpmakers make contradictory or major rulings to the way a perk works and don't update the doc to include it. People shouldn't be expected to read through hundreds of pages of supplementary material to find out what the perk """actually""" says. Like, it makes sense for something like NP Creation where there are basically unlimited possibilities such that a jumpmaker couldn't even come close to covering them all, but for something that would require a one-word or -sentence change, there's not really any excuse.

It's over three years old, user.

Usually a couple of kilometers with some of the lost logia ships being in double digit kilometers. Traversing the Saint's Cradle takes a fair amount of time even while flying or on a motorcycle.

Oh good.

>Star and Planet are the same word in Japanese

That sounds really awkward to use when doing anything related to astronomy

I dunno if you're just banting or serious, but all I'm saying is Fate is not historically accurate. Also it's really weird that you come in being all smug about your faith on this site of all places. Pretty sure no interpretation of turning the other cheek includes shitposting, user.

Mainly thought of him because there's an entire book called the Song of Solomon that's all about him talking about how great sex is.

I've feeling it's the latter, because those NPs were awfully powerful long before christianity spread everywhere, and because we actually saw some Divine Spirits in action but they arguably did less damage to Tiamat than King Hassan did personally.

...Fug

Jumpmakers work for free. A lot of jumps were made before people realised how important legalese was to perk interpretation.

It's unfortunate, but it's inevitable and there's nothing anyone can really do about it when despite the jokes sometimes people really do leave for good.

>That sounds really awkward to use when doing anything related to astronomy
It's actually got a lot of utility to it. It's less "Star and Planet" and more "Large Astronomical Body". You can easily clarify which is which but it would be weird to do that if you aren't trying to sound scientific.

There's also the fact that the YHWH is inherently mysterious. Hell, if I remember right Catholicism actually makes it a point to refer to several important parts of their faith as 'Sacred Mysteries', because they're not exactly sure how they work but they still believe they work. Since More Mystery equals More Powerful, shouldn't that mean that the God who is by His very nature a mystery the most powerful of all?

Well, I try my best. Sorry if it's not enough.

There's a difference between "legalese" and "not contradicted in the perk text itself". Literally all he would have needed to do is to remove the word "like" before "telepathy and telekinesis" and the full meaning of his intent would have been captured. Instead, an archaic ruling invalidates what most readings of the perk would imply.

>A lot of jumps were made before turbo-autists and shitposting powerwankers made legalese a necessity in jump documents.
FTFY

Huh. That is a good point. If Nasu makes that the answer to everything I'll take back everything I said.

There's a...bit in Mahoyo (the LN about Aoko's adventures) where Aoko starts speculating about the true nature of God. There's something about how she speculates he lives on the other side of the Root, and invented magecraft as a means for humans to join him because-and then she resorts to guesswork. Maybe He's lonely. Or has work so important he needs helpers.

Don't know how seriously to take it given how differently Primate Murder turned out, but that PM WAS brought back at all makes me wonder what other old material will be reused.

Really? It must be a really different language then, because for the life of me I can't imagine how you could that wouldn't be simpler than just making "star" and "planet" different words.

>Large Astronomical Body

Also this explains sooooooo much about the early confusion with Extella's translations, and will make future questions about Extella powerlevels way more confusing.

The point I'm trying to make is that for better or worse, back near the start of jumpchain most people didn't take words as seriously as you do.

Look, I'm not defending it but for years now people have mostly coped. Mind you I've seen a few arguments about it, but they're far and few between.

So, what would it take to chart a new path to the Root and acquire a Sixth True Magic? Assuming you aren't working alone, and can have someone else actually do the suicidal task of actually bringing it back.

>Also this explains sooooooo much about the early confusion with Extella's translations, and will make future questions about Extella powerlevels way more confusing.
Extella's a real bitch because there are some things refereed to as actual stars. The Umbral Star for example is a darkness emitting star from outside the universe.