VeChain PBoC Partnership Coming Up

Listen up faggots, This is the Coca Cola kid speaking nothing but facts once again. Only the real day one pajeets remember my calls. Seems like you faggots were BELOWING dicks for cheap Webi instead of doing PBoC (Public Bank of China) research and Vechain. Read Vechain National Level Partnership and your retarded brain will maybe understand this

“VeChain already have an implemented solution for administration processes by the national level so it makes sense that the same processes can be applied to money transfers as it requires a similar paper trail.”

China's central bank to standardize QR code payment
chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/27/WS5a43be15a31008cf16da3d82.html

Mind belowing news before EOY going for top 10 in 2018 so last chance fucking faggots. And remember I said this will be a x10? Fuck that, after this shit it will go x20 mark my words fool

Sounds legit like the others

What now? Fucking 10 dollah bitch pajeets

fuck off.

I've been shilling ven since 2k sat

Nice just sold 100k

Bought a few thousand ven at 0.22. think i'll throw a few more K into it for a strength node

Confirmed that the announcement tomorrow is involving Vechain implementing a Neo/Gas reward system for holding Vet

I listen to you my pajeet. People are fuckedup, not seeing the importance of this. The People's Bank of fucking China!!

all in!!! who of you pajeet bitches is with me to the moon!

Half in. I'm half n half VEN and XLM

FUCK YEAH VECHAIN LETS DO THIS PHAGGOT PAJEETS

Should I ditch my XLM for this?

Yes

Unironically almost all in, this coin is gonna make me rich. Masternode rewards should be juicy based on previous indicators, should make for a decent side salary.

thank you based coke man

Went 50% of my portfolio at 2k Sats. Stocked up more at 9k Sats. Still think this company is severely undervalued. One of the most quality projects in a board full of garbage. It’s like brainlets don’t do fucking research.

All in.

In the end it’s your call and invest at your own risk. I dumped all my xlm awhile ago to increase my position in VEN as I believe this project has more to offer and more price gains to come.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

hahah are you going mad from your nogains deluded linkie posting in vechain threads now while everyone around you is getting rich and your stuck in place because of muh solves the oracle problem. Sell it buy Vechain get rich.

True, if I had to choose rn to change my xlm to bnty or VEN what would you advise?

VEN is obviously better than BNTY but XLM WILL and I repeat... WILL blow up early 2018. You'll regret not holding it and the problem is as soon as you trade away you know it'll explode and you'll fomo back in.

Xlm will have a big 18’ But Ven will have a bigger so no brainer... go with the gains

i need tron to fuckin do something so i can exit to ven fuck

you are losing money for waiting to get even with tron.

Hahahaha, don't you understand that massive whale accumulation means slower jumps and taller sell walls?

My portfolio: 40% VEN and 50% XLM and 10% BTC for jumping quickly into stuff that pumps

Why should i believe anything from the Vechain team? The lied once to the investors and who knows what else is wrong. Vitalik the Vechain advisor. L m a o

Never forget, never forgive.

When would this even be announced.

Was wondering when you retard was gonna fucking show up

Add this from the chinadaily-article:

"The standards will be put into trial use from April next year."

VeChain will release their own blockchain in Q2. Fits perfectly.

LUL

yeah just transfer out now and take the loss imho