ori.network
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SPHTX shhhhhhh

COLX, thank me when you retire.

TrumpCoin

buy gento

cure coin! fork 31 dec

stellar fucking lumens

Mate I have this coin but I’m still struggling to see wtf the point of it is. It’s literally PIVX and that’s it.

IT S. DEAD AND WAS PND !!!! FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT COIN

COLX already went up 50x

COLX was not a pump n dump, it has been holding it's gains for over a day now, at less than a cent it is a fucking steal, cryptopia very soon and bittrex is targeted for q2. It has only double the overall supply of PIVX. you must really be retarded to not get into this. This rocket will make the xvg ATH look like shit

dude they push the same scene all these guys push...anonymous,lightning fast.....etc its BS rot me

SHILL ME ON IT THEN AND MAYBE ILL BUY

also coinmarkets.com the website that is selling this coin was fucking DDOSd. you want me to trust this shit when I'm already a poorfag???

Xjo

Buy 100 and do a transfer to their wallet, you will think you just bought fucking ripple with how fast that shit will get there. It's a PIVX fork, for the current price, if it is only 1 tenth as successful as PIVX you will be at Pluto. I'm not shilling this for PnD like most bullshit here I'm shilling for a long term hold that at minimal will get you some nice gains when it goes on cryptopia and bittrex

I signed up for that exchange yesterday and everything worked fine, it will be on cryptopia more than likely within a week, I've been seeing people say today, but read nothing official

>Ulimited supply
Into the trash

This coin has literally no reason at all to exist. It is the utmost pinnacle of shitcoinery, and if you bought you should be ashmed

is this supposed to be a meme coin?
it literally shotguns out a bunch of buzzwords on their homesite

>Leverage Smart Contracts
>Share Info Across Entire Value Chain
>Improve Collaboration
>Shorten Cycle Times
>Provide Micro-services
>Innovate and Disrupt Industry

That literally says that it’s basically fucking PIVX with a supply change AND THATS IT

ICO : ori.network

SXC