YOU HAVE UNTIL DEC. 31ST TO BE IN MONERO

TICK.
TOCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

getmonero.org/get-started/accepting/
getmonero.org/2017/12/11/logs-for-the-Monero-Research-Lab-meeting-held-on-2017-12-11.html
getmonero.org/2017/12/11/A-note-on-fees.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sold 100K

Nice! Just bought ( an unknown amount)

nice just bought ???K

Shilled 100k.

why?

nice?

nice just bought the entire circulating supply

but why

Shoudln't you be over shilling your Nub Scrub XRP One Dollar Coin? it needs all the help it can get. Srsly.

thanks, just bought (undisclosed amount)

Achshually, this fellow just bought the entire circulating supply.

just bought 500k xvg and sold monero.

PUPPERS!

no will post furry pics for the next hour

/b/------------------------------->

me on the right

me on the left, giving the order to buy the entire circulating supply

Kek.

The agent sent to buy the entire supply.

Forgot pic, dammit.

Fungibility. Save 50% of your Crypto from The Shakedown Squad. Monero is THE ONLY COIN NOW AND FOREVER MORE THAT HAS OR WILL HAVE MONERO FUNGIBILITY. PERIOD.
in b4 >muh shit privacy knockoff non monero coin that is traceable and data mines your computer.

>Fungibility
this

Can any Monero maximalist explain how Monero will save me from having 40% of my gains ripped off by The Taxman? And I' be heard it said many places that all crypto funds will eventually flow in to Monero as The Taxman begins decapitating delinquent traders amd hanging their bodies from bridges.

The Taxman is currently desperately working on Bitcoin Fork which will be "Private" to prevent this from happening. It will be billed as "More Private than Monero" will but will in fact be a Honey Pot for all Alphabet Agencies, including The Taxman.

i already tripled my investment, cashed out the investment + enough to legitimately cover taxes on it (bullshit, i know), and have the rest gaining value in good altcoins, the profits from which i funnel into XMR. i plan on holding all XMR and then buying doge or whatever to make purchases online. bitflur already accepts doge for paypal payouts

fyi ; 73% of the coins being shilled on here that last few days are "Privacy coin" because "The Taxman cometh" why not be sure you are getting The Real Thing by buying The Real Thing. Think about it. if you bought a Honda with a lambo Decal on it, you would get it much cheaper. but everyone would laught at you, and it would be unwise to try to take a 30 mph curve on the coast highway at 70MPH like you would in a Lambo. They. Just. Do. Not. Work. The. Same.

Monero is used on the dark web, nobody uses Bitcoin for it anymore as many believe.

Checked. Excellent work. Good things coming for Monero, where you can just use Monero instead of Doge.
getmonero.org/get-started/accepting/

this. i've been buying my acid and shrooms with monero for at least 4 months

that's good to hear but i would prefer xmr to have a steady, stable, and slow increase. i invest in cool shitcoins for gains and use xmr to store wealth

XMR will have its 20 - 30% swings on an algo for daytraders, but overall growth will be controlled and steady for Wealth storage and growth purposes. Logs of last meeting\
getmonero.org/2017/12/11/logs-for-the-Monero-Research-Lab-meeting-held-on-2017-12-11.html

Also anything you wanted to know about Fees.
($2.88 in fees ain't bad if you wanna take a $2000 call girl out for a night on the town in Vegas)
getmonero.org/2017/12/11/A-note-on-fees.html

You guys keep posting my gf... when did she become the Monero chick?

Recently used XMR to buy adderall from the DNMs. Literally the only crypto in my portfolio I've ever actually used for something other than trading.
I just wish I didn't have to give up my precious XMR, but it's the only currently the only crypto I'd want to make that transaction with, so it all works out I guess.

Ya gotta do watcha gotta do. Just a dump a little bit of another shitcoin to replace it. There is a pump group starting on Monero RIGHT NOW.

buy high sell low

Monero is fucking gutter trash

Only SJW faglords from reddit use this shit.

Every time you support Monero, you're literally giving money to cucks

Yeah, and the DNM I used also offered a 10% discount for using XMR. So it really was a nobrainer.
Definitely plan on funneling these BNTY gains straight into XMR which should make up for what I used to pay and some.

Hi Samefag. Welcome back. I see you slept in today.

IT HAS BEGUN. BTC TANKING. MONERO RISING. THE DECOUPLING.

very good info user. thanks for helping this newfag out

YW. I was a BTC core shill before The Tax Law was signed. I knew it was going to happen, so i have been studying Monero for months in anticipation of Evacuation, which I completely sold out of everything at the top of the last crash and went All In on Monero at The Bottom. But I'm privy to a lot of info a lot of anons do not have.

I am going to invest roughly $100 USD into crypto in a week. Do you have any recommendations for that amount as a beginner? I've heard plenty of ripple, link, and stellar. If you had this amount and were just starting, what do you think you would do? I feel as if monero requires a much higher starting amount compared to the less expensive crypto.

you know, percentage gains are percentage gains. If you are looking to get rich quick sign up to the discords and don't be greedy. 30% gain a day is good

>If you are looking to get rich quick sign up to the discords
fuck off pajeet

Weev shilled monero ages ago. You are not who you are pretending to be, dumbfuck

it is true. As long as you are not greedy, you can make some gains. It's not honest, but it works. And you go back r moonero bronie

fuck off pajeet

So do you plan on just holding in Monero long term? Is it feasible for me to park my gains in Monero and then take 20% moon mission runs, or will that fuck up the tax advantages? I'm still a little fuzzy as to how it all works as far as every trade being taxed and if Monero can help cover me if I do those moon missions in other coins. I do understand that if I just park my stack in a single coin for a year I pay less.

Welp. The problem with Ripple is it was designed as a one dollar coin to be XRP = $1.10. That is why such a massive supply was issued, and why the Market cap really prevents it from being much more than that. Might one of the Link style Scam groups pump it to $2.00/ Possible. Look what they did with Link. But whatever the pump, and if you decide to participate. just remember it will always return to $1.10. Don't get caught as an eternal bagholder. the fact that you are even considering Link, makes me sure you are doomed to 100% failure. If you buy monero at $340 - $350 range, you are guaranteed 30% gains in short order. You could study white papers of sub 15k Market cap coins, and pick one. But that is like throwing a dart a a dart board with a blindfold on for a nub.

is 250 xmr enough to make it?

Anyone want to buy a Surface Pro 4 i7/iPad Pro 12.9 LTE with a bunch of accessories for XMR or a good coin I can convert to XMR?

Playing other moon missions and going back in to Monero, then going in to other Moon missions and back in to Monero will leave tracks all over the place. I just went in to Monero at what looked like an overall loss, and am playing the 10% to 30% moon missions. within Monero. I made 9.82K tax free on a Monero swing yesterday. When I get my Mil, I cash out to Gold and Retire.

At $5000 a piece that's 1.25 million dollars about 2 years from now.

When Monero hits 4K, you will have Made It..

This.

xvg is about to take over this shitcoin

So tldr, I should invest in Monero instead, even though I don't have much to start with?

Fuck off with your pajeet scam.

ah gotcha, that makes sense. i need to learn a lot more before i'm comfy enough to predict those swings within a coin. what if the thing takes off after you sell or plummets for a month after you buy lol? i guess as you say you're privy to some info most of us don't have

nice. just bought an unknown amount more.

Buy at $338. Sell at $418 on the next pump. Now, how much do you have with which to buy back at $358 24 hours later? Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Or just hodl if you can not hover.

Monero swings are the easiest to get familiar with, and it will NEVER plummet for a month after you buy.

I have been trying to find one such undervalued coin myself with no success.

My favorite so far was HAT (Hawala.Today), but I ended up not getting confidence enough in it to invest because I found no information about the identities of the developers.

huh. maybe i'll throw a hundred bucks in and trade for a month and see if i can get the hang of it. thanks again for the tips buddy.

Verge will be #1 privacy crypto in 3 days.

Pajeet please.

Hahahhahhahahhahaha *inhales* hahaahahhaahahhahahaha ok bud

You are most certainly welcome.

Verge went from 1250 sat to 765 sat in the last 24 hours. Those bags getting heavy?

Verge also went from 2000 sat to 765 sat in the last 48 hours. holy fuck,
user! Why have you not an Hero'd yet?

Is it too late to get into XRB?

I unironically kept seeing the Monero logo in my dreams all night last night...
As depressing as that is that that's what my subconscious thinks about - seriously considering going all in on it...

Well, not totally true. I'm in a committed relationship with FunFair. Couldn't cheat on my baby like that by going ALL in. XMR seems like it might be a better choice for a store of value than BTC for the new year, tho.

RaiBlocks is an Edgy Nazi Kiddie Meme. If that is what you are in to, and just in it for the community and not profit, go for it.

So basically I'm flipping a coin when it peaks and then buying when it dips, and repeating to build up my money. Monero is a good coin to do it with I assume? Also, just curious why you think link is bad, from what I read it seemed as if it'd be used by a lot of other currencies.

Ummm, met her at a bar last week, user. She said you guys had a somewhat open relationship. sorry if you don't, Brah.

Link could have been a moderately good coin. It is like a cum bucket gutter whore now, through being used an abused by a group of scammers for months with which to scam people out of a lot of money. It will never go anywhere without a complete purchase and rebrand.

I understand. How common is the scam shilling on here? I figured it was mostly memes and pajeets

Scam shilling is extremely common here. if a coin has more than 3 threads going at any one time, a pump and dump group is on it. The only way to consistently make gains on that situation is if you are the one running the pump and dump. even if you are on the discord, some discord operators are fond of dumping first, then telling the others to dump. On little glitch in you internet or fat fingering of a key in the dump, and you are FUCKED. Best to get in to a top ten coin with a wide spread and trade the swings. Monero has the widest spread of the top ten, plus, the taxman can't see you gains.

Plus, Monero has gone from $317 to $343 in the last few hours while the rest of The Top Twelve are bleeding to death. The Taxman is coming, and everyone knows it.

BREAKING NEWS! MONERO TO $390 TONIGHT!! IT'S ON LEON!

Thanks for advice. I think I'll invest in ethereum or litecoin and then exchange it for monero and flip as you advised, provided it continues similar trends a week from now. I appreciate it!

Will do! see you in The Funny Papers.

Is anyone working on hardware for Monero?

Yes.

Fluffy Pony says we are bringing Digital Bitbox to Monero.

XMR maximalist here.

One of the coolest things about Digital Bitbox, if you get audited, and the Tax Man makes you give him your password, you just give Him a fake password, and it automatically makes a new empty wallet, and shows only that until you clear it with your real password. Also works great if you get kidnapped for your Monero. You suddenly do not have any.

Welcome fellow MENSA.

Also, see pic related.

S A T O S H I S

D

R

E

A

M

Which DNM? Dream only accepts BTC afaik. Obviously it’s for a reason, they don’t hold xmr and they have a financial self interest in keeping BTC as their only payment method.

This is keeping the price of btc artificially inflated. If every dnm switched to Monero/BCH tomorrow btc price would halve overnight

It. Is. Coming. Three MENSA in one thread?

Time for some drugs hoes and Monero