IDW D&D: Fell's Five

Continuing the dump from:

first

>Adric is the player you want
>Bree is the player you get

Chapter fourteen, only one more after this.

bumperoni, Veeky Forums story times are best story times

uuuuuuuuuh is there supposed to be more to this?

Did they ever release stats for these characters?

Yes, one more chapter.

Yeah, but they're shitty stupid stats that don't fit the characters that well, because they were released to promote Essentials.

I have never heard anything positive about Essentials.

And that's it.

Thank you, it's been a while since a Fell's Five dump. Shame that it'll never be continued.

Thank you op, it was very fun.

You're doing god's work, OP.

This wasn't too bad, all things considered. The art being inconsistent is probably the biggest knock against it, but everything else is fine. The characters are believable and enjoy witty banter. Probably the biggest knock against the group is Aldic himself being smarter than he probably should be for a simple Fighter, but I attribute that to him being a war veteran who had to scrape by to survive.

>fighters are always dumb
This is a stupid meme.

It had good feats.

Only wizards can into think good.

Muh stat priorities tho

Forever mad we never got a sequel

Thanks for story time OP

whoops

It's not even about the "fighters are always dumb" meme. If his primary and secondary stats are STR/CON and tertiary is INT, I'm fine with that. But he seems a bit wise too, so he has a decent WIS score as well.

I'm curious as to what their official stats were, but if he's got decent INT and WIS and dumped CHA and DEX then I'm fine with it.

I think he's got more Wis than Int. He's clever, he can figure things out, but I don't think he has a vast array of knowledge he can call on

Thanks OP for story, I've never actually read it before.

He's a character not easily represented by D&D's simplistic and nonsensical stats and skills systems

that halfling is variably small

Almost as good as a dwarven-work fighter.

Default 4e fighters (and some flavours of warlord if you think Adric was one) are often Wis tertiary/secondary. Can't remember the canon stats and I mm pretty sure they were Essentials (uuugghh) anyway but yeah, 4e appreciated it's fighters being cunning or at least observant.

Guys, guys, he's obviously a Resourceful Warlord build. Clear commanding presence, lots of on the fly planning, reckless but quick witted, affable personality, charming enough to win over a goddamn eladrin, clever enough to outsmart her dad. STR primary with INT/CHA dual secondaries and like a 12 in WIS.

To be fair, he had a shitton of bonuses to winning over the Eladrin. One of her bodyguards mentioned her "infatuation with humans" or something to that effect.

I'm mad this whole comic was shelved for D&D 5/next/whatever-the-fuck. I want Aldric's pirate adventures dammit.

Posting the Essentials sheets for reference even though the characters were written before Essentials came out anyway.