Race and Business

Should race matter when hiring employees?

Yes

There's no should. It does. Deal with it

It obviously does you fucking retard

i'd only hire based on merit but that necessarily means there would be less black hires

/pol/ pls

Lol where I'm from you hire an Arab youre gonna get stolen from. And everyone knows, although some choose to ignore this (leftards).

>tfw championing anti-discrimination labor laws just so i can fill my employ with qt314 lolis
can we all agree that age prevention labor laws are just the fucking worst

I work for the gov.
I sit in on review panels for new hires
Questions we ask each applicant:
How do you feel working in a diverse environment?
No joke.
We award points on how they answer.
Ingive the points across the board regardless of the answer.
Blacks get an interview because HR mandates it.
Most have no idea how to answer simple questions.
Nig boss is hired.
Nig boss hires all his friends.
Nig boss gets fired.
Nig friends stay for the next 30 years doing nothing and getting paid.

Reported for not crypto-related.

It all comes down to productivity, loyalty, and don't complain about shit.

That's why business love mexicans

Legally the law says "If you hire a white man over anyone else who has similar qualifications, it's because you are a racist and sexist and are breaking the law :)"

>customers are primarily Jewish
>Hire Muslims and wonder why business went down
Religion is important
>Customers are primarily male
>Hire only males and wonders why business sucks (see Hooters)
Gender is important
>Customers are primarily older veitnam vets
>Hire Vietnamese and wonder why no business
Race is important

Yes, niggers are violent, emotional, and irresponsible.

Not race but the place where this person raised. Also his/hers zodiac sign.

Literally no. A good business owner will make complete abstraction of races and hire solely based on skills. End result being 100% black or 100% white or any proportion of anything is completely irrelevant as long as skill is maxed.

From my experience as an employer, the best indicator of a good employee is one with good articulation skills and a self-motivated resume portfolio. Race doesn't matter in the upper-tier sector

If you want the best statistical chance of a higher IQ organization, you'd hire only East Asians, as I do.

Is there a single hobby not infested with """"stealth"""" stormbros?

Of course, why would Vietnamese provide customer service to rapists and murderers?

/thread

Amerimutts: not even once.

no, not at all. i for one:
cant wait to hire 4'8 philipino manlets to model at my abercrombie and fitch
cant wait to hire 75 IQ niggers to run backtesting quantitative research on markets
can't wait to hire pale brittle booned chronic minor health issue white boys for my new NFL team
can't wait to hire male arabs to run my child daycare center

i should take advantage of the fact that we are all made equal and nothing separates us as humans. we all are equally capable and i should celebrate that through diversity.

>indian HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHHA

Of course it matters.

I have 5 white, blonde white women in their mid 20s working for me doing all sorts of menial paper pushing jobs in my office, but guess what? I also hired 3 6'1+ black bulls. It works out great because the women seem more attentive and focused on the job and in a better mood all around, and my three male employees tend to be very excited and motivated about the company and what they do. I think one them even started dating a gal at work.

nice try trying to sneak that pajeet in there, but no

Yes, do you want low iq or high iq people

No

high caste pajeets are alright but they're literally one in a million. since they abolished the system that country is going down

>I employee 3 people.

Whites seem to be lazy and have no problem asking for raises.

Immigrants are the best, work hard and save money.

Whites will spend there entire pay on stupid disposable shit.

Immigrants will save to give there kids a better future than they had. Most immigrants that start out at low paid positions will be multimillionaire in 20-30 years and will always be thankful you have them a opportunity when no one else would.

>nationalism

nice shitpost, buddy

Depends on the business.

Generally no. Race-specific businesses, sure. If I owned BET I would want a black guy to host shows. Because it makes sense.

Nice victim complex, you poor loser

Faggot

>customers are primarily Jewish
>Hire Muslims and wonder why business went down
But muh diversity and refugees... I thought the Jews were all about that