How do Tyranids and Necrons perceive Daemons?

how does a being without a soul, or fear or warpsight see a daemon in real space?

Tyranids don't like them because they aren't editable. They avoid them whenever possible even if they can beat them because there's little reward.

The tyranids ignore them. Not sure about the necrons

Through whatever electromagnetic wavelengths they use to see anything else. Duh.

There were some descriptions from Aleya (a sister of silence in Watchers on the Throne: the Emperors Legion, pretty good book) of how she saw daemons. I guess they look nasty, but no worse technically than any tyranid or whatever. Most of the fear baseline humans have of them is soul-related.

why is the soul grinder there, he isnt getting any souls from this fight, the daemon jew soul lenders are going to have their way with him after this fight.

They probably see them how nulls see them, as purely physical manifestations without any of the hellish otherworldliness other races see them as.
Tyranids shadow in the warp combined with them not having souls probably has a similar effect that the SoS anti warp aura has, which forces daemons to obey physical laws so they can be killed the same way any other being would be killed

Why is Khorne even there to begin with? There isn't any blood there for him, and I think he doesn't like robo skulls as much as regular ones

>blood and skulls are only material
>and the fact that Khorne himself is made of pure emotion doesn't change anything

oopsie, marked wrong one
damn the BS2

>editable
Anyway, don't they have a way of assimilating energy from necrons' power sources ?

It's a battle. That's why he's there. He's not getting any skulls or souls from butchering his brother's daemonic legions in the Realm of Chaos, but he is still happy do that. He just likes to fuck shit up. What a guy.

Necron heads count as skulls. Bloodletters have been seen gathering and pilling thousands of Necron heads.

Anyways, the Necrons are protecting and building new Pylons. The Pylons are literally the only things that are preventing reality from sinking into the Warp. They are high priority targets for Chaos.

Actually, daemons skulls can be harvested. Ghaz standard has a massive daemon skull.

Nids see them as a rival predator, taking, corrupting and rotting their food

Necrons dont like them cause theyre all warpy and dicks and wanna end everything ever

Probably something like these, but I also think their physical aspect would be more or less the same they take when fighting humans and other mortals; not because Necrons or Tyranids see them that way, but because daemons need a physical form to materialize in our dimension and, without any kind of picture or appearance to draw from Necrons or Tyranids' minds they just resort to whatever form they can remember from previous incursions into real space.

Not that I know of, Tyranids seem to only attack Necron tomb worlds to eliminate them as threats. Nids apparently rekt many tomb worlds on the eastern fringe, and necrons felt the need to ally with Blood angels to avoid losing again

Tyranids usually only attacks Tomb World when there is biomass on it and the world is asleep. This usually fuck up the tomb because Tyranids eating fuck up tectonic plates and causes lot of shit to happen that wreck the tomb.

Necrons usually attack Tyranids when they are in the way of their goals. Like the Silent King wanting to defeat Tyranids because he want his race to become organic again and the Hive Fleets removing all biomass from the galaxy is not a great way to achieve that.

They are basically enemies of inconvenience.

Strange how necrons consider Tyranids, not chaos, the biggest threat to their civilization. Then again, only the silent king has actually witnessed the full scale of the threat

>how does a being without a soul, or fear or warpsight see a daemon in real space?

As a target for the gauss flayer.

Necrons want to go back to being mortal, which won't go well if the nids ruin all habitable worlds.

Nids are terrified of Necrons and avoid them at all cost.

>terrified
Going up against necrons is usually no gain in biomass for the Tyranids, so they have no real reason to fight them. When they do get forced into confrontation they tend to do pretty well against the crons. In the shield of Baal campaign books and novels, the necrons were doing pretty poorly and needed the blood angels help to win. Only a transcendent c'tan and the fact that the Tyranids didn't have time to send in the next wave saved their asses

Necrons are repeatedly bullied by chaos in the new lore, it's quite sad really

Please don't bullshit. I hate Nidfags such pieces of shit when it comes to the lore.

The Necrons in Shield of Baal weren't at their full strength. The tomb world just awakened and so could draw upon but a small fraction of its armies. Anrakyr's own forces are not that numerous and they were't fresh. That's why they allied with the Blood Angels. They weren't strong enough yet to fight off the LARGEST TENDRIL OF LEVIATHAN. But even that small number of Necrons gave the Tyranids a bad time so if the Tyranids met a Necron force at full strength, the Tyranids would be curbstomped like nobodies business.

They don't ignore them if those fuckers are messing with their food tho. See Shadowbrink.

>Tyranids seem to only attack Necron tomb worlds to eliminate them as threats. Nids apparently rekt many tomb worlds on the eastern fringe

Shitty headcanon. What actually happened in the fluff is that the combination of Tyranids eating the slumbering tomb worlds with the Imperium nuking the rest of the sleeping tomb worlds to deny the Tyranids biomass devastated the Charnovokh dynasty.

And somehow I missed this bit of Nidfag douchebaggery. The Silent King views the Tyranids as a threat to apotheosis not to the Necron Empire's existence. It's stated numerous times that the Necrons will survive the coming of the Tyranids.

And recently, the WHOLE NECRON EMPIRE has enacted anti-Warp protocols and is mobilising to contain the surge of Chaos. You know why? Because Chaos offers the Necrons what the Tyranids don't, an existential threat.

Actually, they ignored them until the pissed off daemons attacked the Tyranids.

Yeah, thus messing with their food.
They wanted to eat the damn planet, and the fucking deamons came and shat all over their plate.

Daemons are shaped by the unconcious minds of all sentient beings. When they manifest, they conform (albiet only partly) to our mechanics of nature (eyes, bipedal etc).

There is some Warp-Fuckery also (ie Daemonic Presence) but even to a Necron a bloodletter looks like a bloodletter

Does Khorne appreciate the effort required to harvest a skull? Because I would imagine that Necron skulls are, on average, more difficult to collect than human skulls.

It's their fault for being a shit tier faction.

>but aesthetic in the setting
>shit

you have no taste.

According to a friend of mine who reads a lot of CSM novels, daemons can't actually perceive necrons because the latter lack souls, whereas Necrons can see the flesh daemons manifest in the Materium just fine to shoot the everliving fuck out of them. Either that, or the daemons in question were inhabiting Possessed Marines, but the point is daemons find Spooky Scary Skeletons fucking terrifying because they can't see them.
It always bugged me since I'm a fan of the pic you posted, and because siccing my KDK on Crons & Wraithspam have been some of my favorite tt games.
Daemons bleed, and their skulls can be taken. Hell, it's not uncommon for a Khornate daemon slain in realspace and banished back to the Warp to leave behind its skull when its physical form fades away - and the Imperium's warriors often give into their skull fetish and take the thing as a trophy, opening themselves up to Corruption.
The correct answer desu