Where is the ltc floor

How low is this going and what the hell is going on. Im freakn out man. Will all the genius neets get in here and tell me what is habbening w ltc

T H I C C

$100

Who dat ass?

Reminds me of my mom. She used to walk around the house like that. God rest her soul.

C H U N K

Nobody is shilling ltc, just wait it out user.

Expect a multi-year bear market and a 90% drop in price.

BRAPPPPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRBRBRBRBRBRBAP

That's like a 90 percent match to my fiancees ass hhhhhhhnngggggg

Here is a little nugget for you. The masterchink sold his chunk and has no interest whatsoever of continuing a project he has no stake in. The damage control twitter about MUH CONFLICTS OF INTEREST was just for him to buy time in selling his volume

t. Not Insider

your girl is fat and will die of diabeetus

this. he know daddy btc was going to fall and what good is an imitation if the original dies?

He already sold, if you buy you are bagholder

>bank wired $15k to coinbase for litecoin
>this was over a week ago, bought in at $250
>another 2 days until I finally get my LTC

am I gonna make it lads?

the devteam all sold, its over

>buy bitcoin chink edition
Not even once

Should've bought Ether, baka.

>wiring money to coinbase
>when coinbase takes a fucking fortnight to accept your wire
>not wiring to gemini
>when gemini takes literally 20 minutes
You fucked up retard.

jesus 15k on LTC. Do you do any research?
Anything under 3k, sure waste on shitcoins, but anything over 5k put into eth or xrp.

BZC

source please?

what a cute pillow

>the devs literally dumps his all coins
>the bagholders stay deluded
I have no words for it to be honest. Every single project would go to trash immediately if that happened. I guess there is strength in delusion

You still don't understand, do you? We are here not to recieve fiat. We are here to destroy fiat.

I don't think that's gonna be possible with non-private coins and even then:

Do you know how little would the governments need to do to kill crypto?
disallow banks to cooperate with crypto exchanges and then disallow merchants to take payments in crypto. That's it.

If it doesn't happen then you may as well give up now.

Floor is about 55k sat... so $70

Mods, can you please ban posting naked girls?

charr reeee rEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats how you know when the board is turning to shit or getting fucked with by shills.

do you seriously think that would kill crypto? it might wipe out a bunch of shitcoins like ltc, and cause an extended bear market, but that's about it.

wat

The most realistic LTC floor is between 0 and 4$, because it's a useless shitcoin. Don't tell me you've been bamboozled by the chink. If you sold when he did (which was the smart thing to do -- how the fuck can you think that the creator selling his entire stack is good??!), you would have sold very much near ATH.

I don't like selling at a loss, so I won't suggest this. Still, you fucked up by buying this shitcoin.

maybe it won't kill it toally but a 90% crash or going to 0 is not a big difference to me

If government bans something that is in high demand, its price will explode, especially if government makes it very difficult to obtain it