>repl.it/Lfm3/2
>Art Database
ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14048564
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which GA your main army hail to?
strawpoll.me/14048564

Will you buy the shadespire starter set or just try to find the board and cards on ebay?

I still have no idea how that works.
Waiting for a video from GW or something.

I'm going to buy the starter set, it's not super pricey by GW standards.

There are plenty of demo videos of the game on Youtube.

I have high hopes for the game, if it works out and has good game play I want to try and turn it in to a tournament game. Even if it doesn't end up being a super competitive game, I think it would make for a fun tournament game regardless.

>Even if it doesn't end up being a super competitive game, I think it would make for a fun tournament game regardless.
Not if they drop it like they did with Shadow of War and Gangs of Commoragh

Hopefully not, it looks like Shadespire is going to be like Bloodbowl though, they're making new models for it and all where as the games you mentioned used old sculpts, they were excuses to sell old models.

Im definityl going to buy the starter box and sepulcher guard

End of the day, if it doesn't work out, it wont break the bank.

>The four colours of the Great Alliances are also the colours of the 4 Chaos Gods.

What does GW means by this?

horned rat got drained by slanesh

Since I am still in the process of rebasing my SCE I want to use the opportunity to rework a model I am not very happy with, namely one of my Lords-Celestant.
The flails look really awkward with the model just standing around, so I think I need to replace them with some other weapons or something.
Any ideas?

>it looks like Shadespire is going to be like Bloodbowl
It's not FW game.

>Any ideas?
Change base

Considering they have like eight warbands on the pipeworks it's nowhere close to those two cases.

>change base
>still in the process of rebasing my SCE

Why do you even put them on these ones?

Please give me some advice anons.

My friend finally finished his studies and had some spare income and time for wargaming. I bought him spire of dawn and let him choose which part of it he wanted. Unfortunatly he chose the Aelves.

I'm having a hard time thinking how to explain the fact that GW didn't add anything to the High elves for 2 years and the upcoming Aelves will be aesthetically different with high probability that his models will get shafted in the future.

Back when AoS was first released everybody in the flgs was using their old armies, i.e. square bases, and I had a shitload of already painted square bases from an abbandoned ogre project lying around, so it seemed like a sensible decision at the time.
But /aosg/ kept bitching about them until I finally gave up and started to rebase everything. Progress is slow, though, since it's tedious, boring work.

>Back when AoS was first released everybody in the flgs was using their old armies, i.e. square bases,
So what?

>It's not FW game.
I mean that GW as a whole is producing seperate new gangs/crews/whatever for this game, just like blood bowl teams. Instead of making rules for existing models. I can't believe I had to explain this shit.

Honestly squares probably weren't a horrible choice at the time because it gave WHFB vets the option to jump ship in to KoW.

I'd first start with not being a dipshit.
Swifthawk Agents are a thing and likely here to stay. They have more variety than, say, Ironjawz or FEC, so what is the issue?

Have you ever played square bases to round bases? Shit's awkward.

>Swifthawk Agents are a thing and likely here to stay.
Nope.
>They have more variety than, say, Ironjawz or FEC,
They have one infantry unit and one eagle-chariot, the rest of the stuff are Spire of Dawn exclusive, which is OOP.

You do have a point.

I was afraid he'd get demoralized that he doesn't have an alliegence like the e wanderers, or darkling covens and that probably the upcoming Aelves won't include alligences for any High Elf models.

>I was afraid he'd get demoralized
Then just tell him, before he spend some time on models. It WILL demoralize him after he paint them.

It's not Out of Stock, Last Chance or anything else. What are out prattling on about?

>It's not Out of Stock
It's out of stock in EU
And I'am pretty sure one user wrote to GW few months ago about SD.

In a lot of countries they're gone for good, the UK included.

Lacking a allegiance is kinda shitty, admittedly, but on the upside with Reavers being general Order battleline you have a lot of options to expand your forces from other Order stuff like Eldritch Council or Order Draconis without ever having to fuck around with allies.

>I bought him spire of dawn
And that's where you fucked up.

I think If he decides its ok for him as long as he can play with it I'll order some extra shadow warrior bodies from china so he can add some sisters of the watch to his shadow warriors

you are an idiot user

What are you working on /aosg/?
I just finished painting the base layer of the skin on my warherd models (it took some time), just going to shade the skin and fur with Agrax now.

>Swifthawk Agents are a thing and likely here to stay.
>source: my ass

>Swifthawk Agents are not a thing and will surely be removed
>source: my ass
See, I can also shitpost in greentext.

>>source: my ass
Wrong

>But /aosg/ kept bitching about them until I finally gave up and started to rebase everything. Progress is slow, though, since it's tedious, boring work.
>Have you ever played square bases to round bases? Shit's awkward.

You should not care that much about what some idiots on the internet are saying. Also no, nothing awkward in playing round vs square.

Anyway : viva la cuadro redunda
raza superior ! Hariba !

Nigga, you've butchered the spanish language harder than the conquistadores slaughtered the pre-colombine civilizations.

>it's cuadrado
> before cuadrado there should be el, not la.
>it's redonda.
>In truth it should be la peana redonda.
>it's arriba, no hariba, what is this, the retarded sister of fucking haribo?

Omelette du fromage, idiot autiste. :3

Except few facts.

>strawpoll.me/14048564
TFW death is dead.

Also you cant buy the dice or board separately for a while, so youll have to get the starter box (SCE) to play the game.

The models come with round and you STILL used squares?

WOW

Only on here. Lots of people still play death

BLM. actually made me laugh.

guys can you help me build a better list. Right now I have this. 60 dwarf warriors with shields, crossbows and two handed axs. 3 rune priests, 7 heros with different weapons, 1 shield lord, 1 lord on a throne, 3 old gyrocopters, 30 slayers, 30 ironbreakers, 40 dwarfs with spears, 1 anvil of doom on wheels, 1 anvil of doom in forge form. 30 pirate dwarfs with pistols and hand weapons. 10 standard bearers. 16 drunken dwarfs. 18 miners with full command. 18 long beards with full command. Gotrek and Felix, not sure if those are still legal though.
What would a tournament list for dwarfs in AoS look like made out of those models?

>Citadel mold line removed
Does that actually work? How is it better than a knife?

I will just buy the skeles. The board and dice should be sold separately soon

Not him but I actually really like it for simple mold line cleaning.

Grand Alliances were a mistake

couldn't you just, glue the square-bases on the round ones?
or magnetize them, so you can still use them for old Warhammer Fantasy

A lot of people did this. You glue the square on a round and paint the square base as slate or some slab of stone, then put grass and shit on the round one

>buy the shadespire starter set
>buying Stormcast or Bloodbound
There is no way in hell I'm gonna do that
Fuck GW and their masturbatory obsession with those two factions.

Good luck getting the combat and defence dice goy. You'll have to buy the box sooner or later.

I don't have to do shit.

As a matter of fact if I don't play and propose something here, no one do anything on their own initiative.

So fuck GW.
Not selling those 4 or 5 boxes is not gonna even register to them, but I'm still doing my part.

Maybe in a few months when (and IF) their fapping extravaganza on those two overdone factions is somewhat quieter and they decide to release a neutral version, then I will maybe consider buying it and show it to my community.

Shadespire has no Aelves
Huge missed opportunity
I will not buy

>dwarfs
>tournament list
No such thing

Did you like the Mistweaver and Shard from silver tower?
That's the elves you can expect in the future

So basically aeldari?

>>buying Stormcast or Bloodbound
I'm a nighthaunt player but I'm gonna pick the starter set to use these models in skirmish warbands. I already have the Storm of Sigmar box I bought for painting practice so with the Shadespire I will have enough models for three different warbands

Go away slav

>le slav boogeyman
not an argument.

The problem with you is you make everything an argument

How exactly?
Not to mention, how exacly it's even related with our discussion?

>How exactly?
There you go . . doing it again.

>Spend lots of time shitting on Khorne for being the only Chaos God that GW seems to care about
>At the same time adore all his models because they always have the awesome forged out of hell look and neat machinery like Juggernauts and want to start Khorne
>Just hate that GW always boils Khorne down to NOTHING BUT BLOOD KHORNE DOESNT CARE WHERE IT COMES FROM LMAO instead of badass engineered weapons of war

Surely I'm not alone in this sentiment

>eight warbands

i´ve heard about skaven so far, with the 4 that come with launch i hope they release my orks timely with launch that makes 5.

Where do you get that number of 8?

also /aosg/ what are your wishes for warbands?

Stop reposting. You are alone in this sentiment

There's Fyreslayers and a Blood Warrior warband as well.

They are your dudes. Change what you want.
Also in the fluff Khorne ALSO wants people to have honor when they fight and seek challenge etc.
You can make your Khorneflakes be about bloodlust as well as perfecting their fighting skills to be the best warriors they can.

Also GW just did major Tzeentch and now nurgle release (blightwar gets it own starter box) so you cant say they only care about Khorne

Skinks and a kroxigor
Saurus guard

I want Brayherd warbands

2 Khorne
2 Stormcast (oy vey!)
Fireslayers
Skeles
Rats
Ironjaws

The Mistweaver was cool.

>2 Khorne
>2 Stormcast

wait what? they are gonna release a second warband for a faction before going through all the other faction?

what the hell GW. those are the decisions i just can shake my head at

>Spend lots of time shitting on Slaanesh for being the only Chaos God that GW seems to not care about
>At the same time adore all his models because they always have the awesome handsome look and neat mounts like hellstriders and want to start Slaanesh
>Just hate that the cringe fanbase always boils Slaanesh down to BOOBS, DRUGS AND DICKTIDDY LMAO instead of perfectionists who look in the mirror all day and cut down those whom are deemed ugly.

Surely I'm not alone in this sentiment

Stormcast are Liberators and Hunters.
Khorne are Reavers and Warriors.
Libs and Reavers are starter sets, Hunters and Warriors will be individual bands.

I know how you feel dude, the old chaos books describe so many different aspects of Khorne, the face that Khorne has been reduced to rage, anger and bloodthirst is unfortunate. The other side of Khorne is discipline and seeking martial excellence, a tough foe to fight and bring down. But obviously that isn't as simple as KILL MAIM BURN....

>Steelhearts champions
The ones in the starter box. Faction of liberators

>The Farstriders
Stormcast faction made of Vanguard-Hunters (aka stormcast scouts)

= 2 factions

Pretty much this, the fluff mentions that the second Khrone warband is lead by a guy with a Khorne hound (I forget what they are called)

how is supporting people with getting into wargaming an idiotic act. Maybe step down from your high horse.

That's not two warbands, that's just a description of the fluff behind a single warband.

Except for the part where at several cons GW has said "There will be 2 factions" for Khorne and SCE

>how is supporting people with getting into wargaming an idiotic act.
Because you are forcing him to spend his time and your money on unsupported outdated army, which will phased out and probably very soon. This what demoralizing the people.
Not to mention you supporting piracy.

>individual bands.

and? i dont want 2 flavors of khorne, that is just boring.

why not give us other flavors of chaos gods? like a tzeentch warband or nurgle knights

And the warbands are different, and if you don't want to buy the starter you can still get a warband.

>getting over 50 well made miniatures of generic elves for free
>demoralizing
I don't know what you people are arguing over here. Even if these models won't be usable in AoS they can be ported to 9th age, kings of war or generic skirmish games like dragon rampart and frostgrave

>I don't know what you people are arguing over here.
And here is your problem.
>I'm having a hard time thinking how to explain the fact that GW didn't add anything to the High elves for 2 years and the upcoming Aelves will be aesthetically different with high probability that his models will get shafted in the future.

Beastclaw Raiders. Hexagons are big enough to fit the 50mm round bases so I would be really happy about new models to proxy disgusting hunter and yhetees models desu

What really gets me is how they always get the badass forged weapons and mechanical stuff, I love that kinda shit. How do I make a Khorne warband without making em simple bloodfags but also don't make them special snowflakes?

Skullgrinder leading warriors

why is chaos such a sausage fest?
chaos can change anything and the fabric of reality, but having female warriors is too unrealistic for it I guess

There are female warriors.

By sigmar, what a bunch of cucks. Its not WFB anymore. You won't be getting new shit for every alligane every year or even every 3 years. You might argue that stormcasts are getting so much but thats because they are the glue that sticks to every other order faction and they won't be getting more unless you count alternative sculpts like shadespire or Blacktalon from blightwar.

AoS is only about the new hotness. So if you are sylvaneth , kharadron, duardin, stormcast or even fucking bretonia, do not expect new shit in terms of units or monsters. Your faction is what it is and only keywords and rules might change or you made add some special releases to your collection.

Before some of you dipshits try to point out the incoming nurgle releases, Don't get too excited You'll get like a ranged unit a new Updated greater demon and a new special hero with a book to tie up all the nurgle stuff and you're done for a very long time.

they will, eventually

shadespire is not a single release, it is intended to get ongoing support

>Big stupid horn hat
>Dual wielding big stupid axes
>Big stupid fake titties on someone A woman getting that big without GH or test injections
Female warriors can be realistic, but the gay shit you posted isn't.
Here GW fixed your crap design for you.

>strawpoll.me/14048564
am I the only person here that plays Death???

thanks for reminding me that shitty model still exists