Skeletons

It's October, Veeky Forums.

Post skeletons.

does a lich count?

Would a dollar-store skeleton last 30 years?

I like to think that skeleton is a hero.

One of my players is using a Dry Bones in a Mario RPG I'm running. If everyone meets for Halloween, I'm gonna make a family reunion happen in a tomb somehow.

The puns will never end.

Depends on conditions. Left in a location like that where it wouldn't be disturbed, I'd say it would easily last that long.

This from hero quest?

Best skeleton coming through.

>Eyo, broke bones, get in 'ere. We are going to fuck some fleshbag shit up.

My nigga

This isn't even his final form mortal.

Hello Mr. Pleasant

>This triggers the skeleton

From /a/ with love.

Second season? confirmed?

January 2018, IIRC.

How would a nation of skeletons work?

I mean, no farming needed, no air, no water, no sleep, no reproduction; therefore how would culture form?
I guess it work like a human nation but with 100% efficiency, unless some kind of magic was needed to sustain the lichdom, then the skeletons would spend considerable resources harnessing magic energy: perhaps though the collection of magic items, with questing skeletal knights attempting to find true immortality for his people.
Assuming the skeletons retain some humanity in undeath (ie. sins and virtues, personality, friendship, motivation), it could function not too far from their original, human, culture but if it were otherwise, it would be a boring automated work force run by a lich.

Just noticed this thread. Must go to gym. Will dump skeletons later.

He gives the best hugs.

>skeleton party at 3:00 Am, bring as much skeli booze as possible
>also no skeli woman allowed

i've wanted to play as a skeleton necromancer but i've never had a party that is okay with that

at least i can be a skeleton in divinity original sin 2

skeletons are cute

Stop shilling your skeletons. No one needs these shill threads.

Skeletons are top tier characters
>literally centuries of wisdom, experience and knowledge
>potential to become the most powerful wizards in existance due to having all of eternity to practice
>no need to eat, sleep, breath, shit, etc basically you don't have to deal with being a morthal meat bag of shit anymore
>is so awsome he bends the laws of physics by not even needing muscles to move

I honestly don't get why people are afraid of skeletons. They look goofy to me, constantly smiling and all. If an undead skeleton showed up near me, I'd probably 'ave a hearty giggle.

i wish I could be a skeleton character in the party with a paladin type character who hates the undead and make constant boner puns at him until he goes crazy