/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Katamari Mimicry Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust
Gats's Gen: docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisterne_Dragon
docs.google.com/document/d/17SQU0Z3W13iXShPvyjpAIOXKvcdIs4OVopf9m_NDS4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also booru semi updated and will up date the rest later

I have also updated the booru with whatever art and lewds I found from other boards.
So, like, two images. Both with knight princess, surprisingly.

It's time for spooky.

Thanks friend, also reposting cute Amazon.
Also, What sickening nightmare have I found?

What the fuck is that shit and how did they fuck up kobold so bad?

"Hello, everyone, I am the art director for [Generic Sci-Fi/Fatasy WoW Rip-off MMO], here are out race designs, i hope you enjoy hoe creative and beautiful they all look"

Ghost isn't Grey.
Kobold isn't nightmare fuel.
Mimic isn't that cute.
Harpy is a pilot,not a sloot
Everythings bad
Trash..why?

Some of those are some nice alternate swings to them.

Every last one of those is disgustingly bad, yikes. Also, I can't help but cringe when I see names put to characters; names just always sound wrong on them. Their card names are best, since it's like a title.

That's one redeeming point.
But the names.

Could be worse, in all honesty.
They could've called one of them Melinda Megamelons or some shit.

Shit you're right

>spoiler
Played Way of the Samurai recently?

Maaaaaybe.

I don't know why you guys are surprised about. It's called trash for a reason

This isn't actually trash btw.

This is by some guy on hentai foundry. He did a one page comic for each first gen princess. (Based on the original v1 chart at that.)
His arts decent, but don't really care for his focus on huge tits and dicks.

Honestly? This and the Nintendo switch dog princess card is what exposed me to towergirls. I appreciate it for that, even if I don't think his interpretation are as good as what I've found through 1d4chan and these generals.

Also his splash art for ghost is pretty fricken hot.

This is a mockup I put together of an actual card for one of those fusion princesses. Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds or anything by putting this together, just thought it'd be fun to do. Any thoughts?

>Abandoned Stocks
Holy kek, you got my seal of approval.
Nah, you're fine. It's not like you're rewriting Merchant or something. You're making OC, which is always good.

It's not really OC since I just took it from Eversor's fusion chart. I'm also shit with dowries, but I'll put together what I can if there's any interest. Or hell, even if there isn't.

>It's not
It is. You are using content that hasn't been used for anything and adding onto it. That is original content.

Well hell, cool. I guess I'll make more then.

I like her.
She should have option to go Gyaru-mode.

Nothing wrong with putting your own princesses together, feel free to do more

Listing the other twgrl threads
/trash/ is officially dead again

/trash/ has been dead for a long time

has shamelesss ever visited these threads?

Nope. He's also been pretty busy from what I've heard.

Should i be? I typically stay here. I tried trash but it seemed like they had there own guy doing stuff.

Also im not toooo busy, ive been doing some art behind the scenes. The less than exciting but certainly needed item art for the warhammer charts, working on the horde item redos and a few other things. I havent posted them cause there a tad bland by themselves.

I like to think of them as salt to a fine dish, not good by themselves but the dish is all the better with them.

Shameless is the name of the trash artist

It's hip to fuck wasps.

What horde items have you been doing? Those could be interesting.

Wasps > Bees fite me.

Oh Yes user, She will be perfect

Hahah I thought someone was just calling me Shameless Ever. Whoops!

Also SERA!

Booru user are you still here

So are we just not going to have a WH40K girls: Primarch edition?
Cuse I'd like to fill in a few statblocks...

first we have to finish WH40k gals, and even then im not much for a primarch gen considering I was runing with the idea that the marines were all male like towergirls knights

plus the time of the WHgen takes place in a sort pre-throne age where the primarchs have yet to be born, even implies it on the empress card

so if that gen does happen itd have to be on the threads and Eversors' own merit since I dont much feel like spendin dosh on primarch gals

Wait, the original 40K gen isn't finished?
What is there to finish?
I'll try to fill it out as I can.

its pretty much done, just needs item sprites and maybe some grammar/spelling fixes

it can be played currently

93 Items.

Oh right, those.
I'll see what I can do...
Probably not a lot.

Eversor is already making the sprites along with the hoard item sprites, its just sort of on the backburner

Wasn't the first image of "Kinktober" supposed to be posted today?

Well not on a blue board, you silly

Probably one of my favorite designs from the red dragon in set.

We need more dark skinned/tan girls.

Well, it's not on the /aco/ board either.

Chances are, Red is just gonna post it tomorrow.

Finally starting on Gen III, anyone still care about these?

Princess Discussion of the Day #41
Holstaur Princess

A dick or not a dick, that is the question edition

As far as cow girls go, Holstaur has never really been my favorite design even with the non-dick version. Something about her face has been off for me and not sure about the colors.

I believe futa-holostaur should stay on the charts though. One of the original charts, plus having a little variety of every fetish for everyone. I believe that instead of going back and changing we should just introduce new princesses to fill the niche we want.

Moving on from the dick stuff, all her traits are pretty good all around. "-Must milk regularly to keep lust down" gives easy way to get free lust bonuses from any princess just by swapping it to them.

The maidens are basically just Holstaur clones so skipping them.

She is the first one with the Wealth/Power system so I am going to mention that I was not really impressed with this system mostly for there being no art for the bonuses. Being forced into one category presents interesting choices but I kind of wish there was a way to swap like buying addition worship bonuses last gen.

Wealth power lets you grow breasts and increase milk production, pretty good unless you go absurd with it.

Power bonus is interesting. Depends how ugly and how powerful beast-man buff is to see if I would want it.

Since I am not really into futa stuff, the lust bonus is not very useful for me except for curing futa princesses.

Holistar's a very "Eh" princess for one so controversial.
Also, I give a shit, I just havent been giving a shit about the princesses. Gen 2 had the weakest selection of the OG 3 gens. Some strong contenders, Like ninja and merchant, but also weak ones like Assassin.

man, Holistar's so boring, I talked about gen 2 as a whole instead.

I'll post them on aco, hopefully red doesnt mind.

I missed this earlier, but I wanted to say in reguards to the "Human, but..." thing, I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't ONLY humans who got that treatment. like, i get why, say, Sorceress princess isn't a Cactus or Mimic, but why does she HAVE to be human instead of, say, an orc, an elf, a pixie, or even a slime or Kobold?

As much as I hate Despot, I will respect her for saying "Fuck you" to that shitty ass rule we seem to have given ourselves for literally no good reason.

(Sorry, meant to to post this hours ago, but Fallout called, and I got lost for hours again)

>Discord
That explains so much.

It could probably happen eventually. Most people focus on the monster part of the monstergirl first over her profession. People want another goblin so they will name her Goblin II even if she could be named something else that would thematically work.

It could also just be a leftover trend from Gat since he started it Gen I with Boy and Knight Princess where as we got Dwarf I and II.

If someone focused on wanting another sorceress for some reason and the main focus was sorcery and she just happened to be a succubus then Sorceress II might work as a name.

That or its just a quality of Humans to be more divergent instead of having Human Princess XXX

I can't agonize over this fucking monstrosity anymore, so here is the final. I know its disappointing that there will be no color, and that it took so long, but if I have to look at this thing for another second I'm gonna have an aneurysm. I'll be back to to Towergirls in a bit with a pic from Blank's gen. and that one WILL actually be colored. This is what happens when you don't plan a pic ahead, kids.

Dang. I liked the very original, but I can understand. Thanks Lunk, cause it did turn out quite nice.

I'm as unhappy with it as you are, but I have to move on, or else its just gonna hang over my head until my spinal column melts

Aww, sad we won;t see any more of this, but I get it; Some pics just can't be done. Either way, I still think it looks Good, Ionk.

Not that it can't be done, I just didn't plan it through, and I have too much to do to keep with it like Merrow

Shit. Was planning on covering all of gen 2 on dragon 2's day, but wedding kinda made me drop the ball on that one. Let's see...

>Plant
Pretty sweet girl. I like her updated, pink flower art more than her original. I always love alura une. Bonuses wise, I like her worshiped, but at the same time for my main story I go for tentecles. I usually head cannon these as 4 plant-based tentecles growing out of buds in the back. Preffered to use them as battle tentecles rather than fetish ones. My character would probably wrap them around the arms and legs like cloth to hide the fact that he has tentecles.
>Witch
She's pretty cute. One thing I'd like to say though, is I really like her new art, the one with the bonnet rather than the pointy witch hat. Not sure why that didn't get added to the new gen 2 chart like plant, assassin, and pirate's changes did. Tons of magic scrolls are cool. Not a fan of beastiality though.
>Centaur
Love me some centaurs. Cute, booksmart little school girl basically. She's the plain middle child of the family, but fantastic by my standards.
I might be the only one who WANTs the parts and not the horse cock, though.
>Gorgon
Honestly, she never stood out to me before. But after seeing some of the art of her and reading her card a bit more, she's really grown on me. Hot and a good eye for design. Only pisses me off slightly that it was only Medusa that was cursed to turn others to Stone... But whatever.
>Nomad
Probably the only trap I like. Though still wish was not a trap. Design in general is awesome. Tons of androgenous stuff isn't really my forte, but reverse traps would be pretty hot.

Part 2.
>Arcane
Honestly, the only one I always pick up that I never want. Only get her for primeval princess. I hate drug fetishes, and drugs in general. Only pro about her worship is I get to spread Soma or spice everywhere. Brave New world up in this. Or headcannon drug empire to medicinal clinics and proper health care.
>crest/armor
Only one I managed to comment on. So will be quick. Dullahans are cute. CUTE. Also their idols are pretty dull. Either awesome buff, or a pretty serious debuff thats curbed by pervy things, rather than heightening the fetishes for those characters.
>Pirate
I love Christmas cakes. But I like the younger one's bonuses more. Hard choice for me. In my personal route, is probably grab cake one, but if I wanted power I'd go with younger one.

In terms of today's princess. Absolutely despise futa. So automatic trash princess because of that. Usually I try to, and succeed in, finding something redeemable in every princess and fetish, but futa is just such a personal turn off. I do at least appreciate holstaur being used as name rather than 'cow girl'. I want to look up girl cowboys, but keep running into cow monster girls thanks to my heavy monster girl search history. Some times I just want hot girls in leather slacks and big silly hats.

Witch's changes didn't get added because no-one else liked that, it wasn't witch-y, she just looked like a maid. Plus, It didn't fit her personality as well as her current one does.

So anyone got Subtitle Pending's cheat codes? Don't really know anywhere else to ask.

Honestly, I really like it. I get it isn't as in your face witch as a classic witch/final fantasy black mage get up is. I thought it was a pretty good Salem style witch. Super cute.
I suppose the will of the user must be carried out though, for the collective benefit.

Alright, took me a good chunk of the day but I did almost all of Eversor's fusions. For the life of me I have no idea what to call Dullahan/Cactus or Jester/Dragon V though.

>almost all
That's like.. a third.
Also, Cactus Spirit, and Dragon Jester.

Okay all the ones in the chart provided. Still, seems like those names are a little... uninspired? I tried looking for trickster dragons in legend, but all I got was some Dragon Quest bullshit.

Bummer I think you had something really good going for both your yeti pics. Could you post the work in progress for the first Yeti, I never saved it.

That witch is cute but I do like the current one as well. For some reason I thought that witch was the older version.

Which four do you rescue

Neat work user, I will take a closer look later

This is quite amazing! I love it!

Ill admit though, katana princess was made on a very drunken night, im embarressed at its quality, sorry bout that!

I really like what I'm seeing, most especially in how you blend traits between the two fused Princesses to make the result into a unique individual.

Name-wise, I'm not really sure what to suggest for the Cactus-Dullahan fusion. Part of me wants to say Peyote to play off her more ethereal properties, but part of me feels that's lazy. And as for the Dragon-Jester, maybe Bisterne?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisterne_Dragon

Got an idea in my head the other night. Had to make it into a thing.

Credit to Lambda for designing the Megagirls's equivalent of Ser Knight.

I rescue crest first, slowly build up lust so that I get her lust gift by the end of it. Then centaur, then plant.
And as armor gives her lust gift immediately, I usually think that that will free up another space.
I skip gen 5 for two extra slots.
Then take witch, Gorgon, and arcane.

Most other gens I usually only grab 2-3 a chart, but gen 2 is the one I clear house on.

Are you kidding? Katana Princess was actually my favorite one. Don't even feel bad.

Actually i think peyote really works

Damn straight. I want to cuddle with my princesses and hold hands while upholding knightly virtues and being a good Lord to my people.

That's dark.
But I stay here cause this place it's fun.

Gonna have to disagree with that idea of what's "healthy".

Well the problem is that the sex is not only implied, but guaranteed, so that likely isn't gonna be anyone's actual focus.

>Implying
I just want a plush maiden to call my own and cuddle with. Low sex drive is preferable.

I was Always imagining pala/succ completely reverse, not a bad paladin, but a good sucubbus.
I wish She was like that :(

Sorry to disappoint! D:

Pretty much everyone else is great, but probably because I love fall from Grace, I had a huge boner/crush on pala-succ.

Welp, sucks tó be me I guess

I do hope that if a sorceress II gets made, it is a non-human, then we can finally ditch this stupid rule for good.

I do understand what your sayng, espially with the goblin II example, I juts think we need to start doing that to set the ball in motion. Despot's a start, but as of right now, she's a one off.

Do you think licking Arcane Princess's butt would work as an analgesic?

Probably not.

docs.google.com/document/d/17SQU0Z3W13iXShPvyjpAIOXKvcdIs4OVopf9m_NDS4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
Anything I should change?

WOAH, SUDDEN GEN!

The formatting is a little bit weird. Seems like it's all over the place. The ideas aren't bad, it's just a little hard to read imo.

I took another look at these, they are really nice overall. Looking forward to you trying out more cards for the other fusions up in OP imgur. I could go into more details about my thoughts about a fusion if you had a specific one you wanted me to look at.

Yar har!

Thanks! Any thoughts on Gremlin or Nymph Princess? Those are probably the ones I'm most unhappy with.

>Nymph
You've got some things that sound good on their own but are competing against each other. She has a heart of gold but both her Cons show her being good but trying to show off she is bad. Might make more sense if she was always trying to show she was not jealous and accepting of everything but was instead bad at it but was claiming heart of gold anyways.

Gremlin
Gremlin looks pretty good overall. Something about the wording of her first Pro seems a little strange but I can not put my finger on it.

The "-Dont let her drink after midnight" seems hard since she drinks 24/7 but with the gremlin reference and the fact that it might just be a continuous problem makes it alright.

Not sure what Toxic
LoL reference is funny but probably should be changed into something proper for final version.

>Toad
>Hpv
Not fun

I ended up swapping Nymph's dislike for femdom and put NTR as her second like, to fit with Imp's theme of dislikes corrupting into kinks.

Not sure what to do for Gremlin's dislike though. Dwarf and Goblin don't have a lot in common besides being short, and it's tough combining their dislikes into one.

The HPV thing for Toad is actually false. It's a reference to toads supposedly giving you warts when you touch them, even though that isn't true.

Princess Discussion of the Day #42
Mouse Princess

Rescue Ranger Princess

Pretty good all around, I should rescue her more often.

>You will never have mouse begging you to fuck her so that she can properly finish up her prototype's designs.

Unlike other princesses with companions, Mouse princess is basically 12 princesses in one. Quite the deal. Merchant Princess would approve.

I never noticed her wealth bonus before. Why do you want a stockade specifically for 12 people? I guess the obvious answer is the

Maybe for gremlin whatever the term for clean shaved willy is.

Eh I would just rather not think of warts or diseases when looking at princesses.

>Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Always think of Brave New World when I hear that. Author was on point when he predicted the effects of alcohol on developing fetuses; before it was properly diagnosed.

They are pretty cute. Never been a fan of massive harems like this though, especially on top of the other princesses I've rescued.

Personally, 3 o'clock, 4 o'clock, and 9 o'clock are my favorites; if this picture is actually all 12 of them.

Since I didn't bring this up in my holstaur one, I'm not a huge fan of the companions (wealth/power bonuses) that are the princess's gimmick this gen. It makes me compelled to min max in gen 2 so that I get my preferred type of bonus (usually prefer the power ones), but at the same time, it limits me to only one side of the bonuses. On the other hand, some of the companions are pretty cool; sometimes just as, if not more, appealing than the princesses themselves.

Plus it gives us factionless companions, which are awesome. Will you being doing all of the factionless companions too, phi? Maybe to speed those up, 1 row a day. So do all 4 generals, then all 4 beasts, then all 4 masters, and all 4 courtiers? Even a little bit about each would be nice. Since they are the best part about this gen for me.

I ended up changing around a few things, as well as putting quotes in under each Princess. I legitimately couldn't come up with anything for jester dragon, so I replaced her with symbiote dragon. Thoughts?