The bubble is over

Just as most people on Veeky Forums were saying, yesterday (Dec 27 2017) was the last day to sell high.

Why are you still holding bags, user?

- Bitcoin's value is going down even though the fork should mean "free money"
- Bitcoin's failing to match the Futures market targets for January
- Bitcoin can no longer feasibly be used to do any transactions at all
- Bitcoin is obviously not a store of value
- Lightning Network is always $current_year + 1 away
- Bitcoin is inferior to Ethereum and Ripple
- Ethereum and Ripple are both overpriced because of the bubble
- Sentiment in South Korea is strongly against allowing crypto trading to continue, as Koreans are autists and get fatally addicted to any form of gambling that can be done on a computer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWKTXehTGVQ
linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow
legalgamblingandthelaw.com/news/lightning-network-deployed-on-bitcoin-main-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit man. I guess this really is the end.

All those nucoiners that jumped in head first in early december are just writing off their losses and exiting the market.

Koreans traders will dwindle as their totalitarian regime imposes regulations on making money not approved by their dictator.

Any month now the greedy cunt motherfuckers in the US government will impose regulations cause...... uhh, terrorists! yeah, weapons of mass destruction, 9/11, are the reason we need to ban crypto.

Bitcoin literally unusable, cannot perform transactions without outrageous fees.

We're just fucked OP.
Let me just say this: Mother fuck those in the government who want to take away everything good from the people. This is supposed to be the god damn land of the free, yet every time you turn around the federal government is writing some new fucking law limiting what I can do.

They already ruined my 'roll your own cigarette' business where I had 900,000 invested in cigarette rolling machines. But you know what happened? All of the RYOC shops combined started to hurt the outrageous cigarette extortion tax that (((uncle sam))) imposes, so they just wrote them out of fucking existence. OVERNIGHT. ILLEGAL. GO GET A KEKJOB MAKING KEKWAGES AT KEKDONALDS user.

They banned online poker and gambling. Why? Cause they weren't getting their fucking tax cut. Just straight up made it illegal for financial institutions to trade with companies that provide gambling services. Boom, overnight.

Evidently our cuntbag government thinks that people can make decisions without the help of big brother.

Have 4K ready in fiat for a drop. Lets do this!

You mean the fork that everyone knew was a scam?
Not a good argument

>bubble thread n. 33897

youtu.be/BWKTXehTGVQ

Yeah, keep talking.

Reminder to newcomers: don't believe a word you read on this board.

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow

>transfer btc to doge
>sell before major crash
>profit

haha my ID is mark zuckerburg

>Implying newcomers can change the fact that Bitcoin is crashing and burning

Fuck off deluded cunt

Of course it's crashing and burning. Because the more you repeat something, the more true it becomes, right?

sounds nice, you can sell me all your BTC for cheap, I'll happily take them

Yeah, because when people believe fees are high, fees goes from low to high. If I believe strong enough that pending transactions are high, they will automatically manifest as a new reality where transactions are actually high and stuck.

Good lord, do you even realize how stupid you sound?

MTL will be the only crypto legal in the US. FDIC insured accounts and normie crypto with IOS . Be prepared for the sleeper

I sold my Bitcoin at 16.5K (not cheap!), thanks for buying!

>Lightning Network is always $current_year + 1 away

The lightning network has literally just been deployed on the mainnet you berk.

legalgamblingandthelaw.com/news/lightning-network-deployed-on-bitcoin-main-network/

You're right that someone does sound kind of stupid here, but I don't think it's me.

You're right, people were saying that yesterday was the last day to sell high.

You do realize that people on Veeky Forums say that EVERY FUCKING DAY, right?

Wow, good luck then. Remember to sell low

>Bitcoin is slowly dropping
>Eth, Neo and Monero are holding reasonably well
I'm okay with this.

in the govt's defense, that sounds like an awful business

It's too big to burst..

Too many alt coins

Too many people know

Too many projects

Too many new people joining every day

Too many big corps in it
But muh bitcoin, muh fee. Everything will be solved, how? Thats not for your to figure out, great minds already at work.

LINK doesnt care about any of this kek since it has an actual real world use. $100 eoy 2018

>The bubble is too big to burst

Kekekekekekekek this is why I'm rich you're all about to be very, very poor

SHORT SHORT SHORT

post your short fagtalker

3000€ ready to buy at 13k$ let's do this. If it doesn't dip that low, I'm buying at 13700

Also software engineer here, I'm typing this on phone so I won't argue too much, but BTC Core is on the right path. It has done everythibg correctly, and every single one of its design choices have been made with user freedom in mind.

All this situation is Wu attacking and trying to take control of the system. Be smarter than the chink, guys. Don't sell into his hands.

>- Sentiment in South Korea is strongly against allowing crypto trading to continue, as Koreans are autists and get fatally addicted to any form of gambling that can be done on a computer

i keep reading that koreans are yuge gambling addicts. is this really true?

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

This is how I felt when I first discovered short selling. I got rekt.

>Software dev here, stoked to spend $50 to transact money
>Software dev here, stoked that the mempool has 200,000 unconfirmed transactions
>Software dev here, stoked that Segwit isn't being adopted

Lol arent you reading the posts?
WE ARE ALL fucked!

EXIT
ALL
CRYPTO
MARKETS

>Guy who knows Java here, I'm buying in! Who's with me!
>Guy who writes unit tests here, 13,000 is the floor! Or maybe 13,700. Or maybe 14,000
>Guy whose office has a cafeteria here, remember that there are Chinese people involved in this and we can't let those chinks win!
>Guy who works in an Agile shop here, let me tell you about why Core supports user freedom by not caring about anyone who wants to use Bitcoin as money

He’s too far gone user. We will see him on the street begging for alt coins. I hate seeing this happen again

>52% mining power belonging to a single chink
>Roll out SegWit change to stop miners from mining their own blocks and controlling the market
>Plebs on biz angry that it's not instantly implemented everywhere

Oh by the way, we're already at 40% over all exchanges. Guess which big exchange refuses to comply, and has previously collided with Wu.

>Also roll out changes that stop mining pools from prioritizing high fee txs and keeping the chain hostage
>Biz angry that fees are high, not bothering to see that most pools refuse to adopt change, and like crybabies spam their own network or try to hardfork to centralise themselves

BTC loves you, not anybody else over you. It will survive this too. And SegWit is already incentivising single-man mining pools.

Oh by the way, whoever is thinking of buying ASICs, this is a really risky time to buy

>Being emotionally invested in a technologically obsolete cryptocurrency for vaguely egalitarian reasons
>Being so emotionally invested that you don't care that there's other cryptocurrencies with technological superiority that are actually worth your time (Ethereum)

you've been shilled by Reddit. Bitcoin has no future, but the ideas will live on in its successors.

Regardless of all that, now is not a good time to be in the crypto market with anything other than a short position.

I AM HODLING

1.SELL ALL CRYPTOS YOU HAVE
2.DELETE ALL ACCOUNTS ON CRYPTO MARKETS
3.HIND A JOB, jews need more slave cucks

No other crypto has ever reached the respect for freedom BTC has shown. I'm not being emotional, I just have my eyes open :)

I program for NEO. Good network. Not nearly as free as in freedom as BTC.

I've already cashed out my initial investment, anything extra is simply extra. I will hodl my bitcoins forever whether it turns into $0 or a million dollars.

Lol all these people suddenly trying to help poor anons. Get fucking real stock market will burst before crypto

Guys my dad works for bitcoin and he said that things are tough right now. Cryptocurrency is NOT the future. Physical cash will last forever. SELL everything now or else you will continue to make money in the future.

>there are people falling for this FUD

I sold all, OP is right. Its over lads.