Fantasy weapons replics

ITT we post and discuss our fantasy swords/katanas/wathever replics

Other urls found in this thread:

odinblades.com/swords.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: OP mentions something so cringy and autistic not even neckbeards want to talk about it.

Sure, OP's a faggot but i'm not the only one here
Use your two brain cells and get over the fact that talking about tiny plastic miniatures, carboard cards and endless arguments about fictionnal universe is at the very least as autistic and cringy as owing a sword

No. Owning a katana replica is far more autistic than playing traditional games or discussing lore.

I guess I can toss in a few. Not much of replicas overall though, as they arne't really replicating anything.

I never saw much point in replicas - I'm more into Your Dudes than "own a copy of this named character a bunch of people use!" - but when helping my girlfriend at the time move, I found this plastic toy sword.
Her stepdad was running D&D3.x for the family, and it was perfect for basing my character's equipment off of, because she was a Raptoran, a winged bird-person whose religion revolves around elemental air. She was a fresh-off-the-reservation, wet- behind-the-ears kid, so I figured that she'd gotten most of her starting gear from her clan as they wanted her to live long enough to get the wanderlust out of her system and come home, as well as giving her a decent sum of coinage. Then in her first human town, she sees this display piece in the window of a smithy, and blows ¾ of her gold on a shitty overwrought shortsword that's not even Masterwork.
I've actually thought about forging a proper weapon modeled after this, with quillions of machined brass and without the retarded barbs and cutaways in the blade. It'd be a showpiece rather than a proper weapon like my dirk, but it might be a fun project.

Machining the wing detail?

Yeah. It'd be a pain in the ass and I'd want to polish it after for a smoother surface but the end result would be pretty fucking cool.
Now that I'm not in college anymore I don't have access to a machine shop, though, so it'll probably never happen. I don't have any practical use for that kind of equipment. Maybe I could cast it instead...

Gimli's axe, theoden's sword and eomer's blade ?

no middle is boromirs sword

Must've costed an awful lot

They're just stainless steel wall hangers. Most of them were under 200 bucks back when they were being produced en masse little over 10 years ago when the movies were still popular.

This is one of the sickest things I've ever seen. Probably horribly weighted for flipping like a butterfly knife, but sick nonetheless.

>Bard's ultimate weapon

What's that?

A fantay sword. Made by Odinblades, he (or the customer?) named it Silvia Ringare.

odinblades.com/swords.html
(Mid column, third from the bottom.)

Why the queen's ringing stuff, or what that stuff would be, remains unknown.

I really like this one, is it from something?

this is beautiful, is it made out of a single steel sheet?

Nothing I recognise at least.

Looks solid. My guess is that it's a WIP shot with grip scales and such to be added, but that one pic is all I have, so heck knows.

Where are the katanas, neckbeards?

in Japan, faggot, open a history book for once.

As you can see, my neckbeard is still growing most magnificently upon my neck and your little *scoffs* katana *chuckles* will never be as beautiful or useful as my traditional hema training longsword (pic related). My character only uses the finest techniques that are covered on Scholagladiatoria which, as you probably DON'T know, takes the most deadly techniques from Wiktenauer and synthesizes training drills, historical lore, and practical fighting skills in order to create the most deadly warriors, myself and my character.

So isn't based in anything real?

you should mention Lindybeige instead of scholagladiatoria. Otherwise it's a solid 6 out of 10. Need more work

>Communist Samurai Hammer, Sickle, and Axe

What?

Yeah, Easton requires the right context for shitposting.

teach me the ancient ways

well, first of all, you should't mention that your neckbeard is still growing. If you want to one-up their bait/trolling you should always pose as someone far superior. Mentioning that you MIGHT be not superior to them is only working when you are destroying the other guy with FACTS.
Secondly when you mention longsword you should first mention a more ellaborate an foreign name for example federschwert (which technically is only a feder but the error makes it all the more amusing) then you offhand write that if he doesn't know what it means it's a longsword but in high german (again, error there but we are doing this for the sake of trolling)
Thirdly, you need to mention more than one "authority" lindybeige is a good start to cause a stroke, skallagrim is popular enough while isn't that factually correct to be there as well and you hastly mention a few random codexes but miss-spelling them.
When talking about the deadly techniques you should mention the MORDHAU WHICH MEANS MURDER STROKE!!! that's such a meme that it should be there.
You can also point out stuff like how your weapon is superior to katanas, or how japanese didn't had proper steel, and all the similar bullshit.

Also try to be more like the "what did you just said?" copypasta