What are some good 'bell tower' plot hooks?

What are some good 'bell tower' plot hooks?

Theres a deformed man who lives in the belltower. The town claims him to be a monster so the party investigates and finds out hes a nice guy, but horribly deformed. They help him defeat the corrupt leadership of the town and find true love

Or the bell has been cursed by some evil wizard and everytime it rings a bad thing . I.e people lose thier minds

>The priest is an asshole
>steal his bells

Skaven have taken over the belltower.

When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know...

A card-based puzzle

How original

[Grey spirit Bell Keeper has invaded!]

Wait a minute...

Every time it tolls, one of the townsfolk is polymorphed into a pig. The curse is the result of a bored and petty ghost who lives in the chapel. The ghost can only be defeated by speaking his real name, which he has gone to great lengths to hide.

There is a belltower in the center of the city. The entrance to it was boarded up decades ago because of some decree that nobody remembers why. Suddenly last night it started ringing constantly and hasn't stopped. Nobody will go in for fear of it being haunted, which they see as the only explanation.

Why had it suddenly started ringing when nobody removed the boarding? Why is it constantly ringing? What's was the decree that caused it to get boarded up in the first place?

Basically this.

Bell rings 3 times a day as it supposed to. Even though it has no hammer.

The village built a bell tower but forgot the bell. Find a bell.

>IT'S EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE
Loving every laugh

There is a band of hobos living inside. They are at war with lighthouse band. Clocktower band is neutral and leader of belltower hobos ask you to help secure alliance with them. City mayor want all this hobos removed.

>ThatsTheJoke.jpg

Its magically infused that whenever it tolls, the local townsfolk suffer from chronic diarrhea.

Only you and your brave companions can halt this diabolical flow of dreaded, watery, waste.

Hel_, he's stolen my identity!

I like it.