Everything is a bubble

>Stocks in a bubble

>Bonds shit yeilds

>Real estate in a bubble

>Crypto in a bubble

Everything is overvalued Veeky Forums what do I invest in?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/leni_stewart/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gold

yourself

Happiness

Love through Christ

Knawledge.

How can I short this?

Education (maybe get a Pilot's License or something else you would enjoy)

Cheap real estate (still available on the east coast)

move to a 3rd world country and live like a king.

Bitcoin is new gold though.

Already in school.

I only enjoy making money.

Currently have $250,000 in fiat and $900,000 in Crypto.

Want to reach $10,000,000 and build a house in the hills before 28 years old.

There's a time for everything.
Smart money is moving into gold/silver at the lows before they moon.

Monaco looks sexy rn

Insurance

holy fuk she's literally perfect

Lots of burgers are retiring at 35 and moving to gated communities in shithole countries for this exact reason. Funny how poor central/south americans flooded the states so now moderately wealthy white americans are moving to belize and chile and shit.

Are you fucking this 14 year old or just taking creepy photos of her?

memes

Bonds are underrated and will moon somewhat when real estate/stocks/student loans get raped.
Or Gold.
My fav- have yourself startup targeting boomer 'grey money' (i.e. cycling tours). very easy, lots of customers with money to burn, get yourself outdoors. rob some boomers.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

Grandpa please leave

She's clearly in her late teens or early twenties

You stick your penis in it user.

Looks exactly like my hs girlfriend when she was 15, except not as good in the face. If she's older than that I'd be shocked, no way can anyone fuck that without feeling at least a little bit like a pedo.

Thanks, just bought 100k worth of books that I stored in my garage

When do you guys think the real estate bubble is going to burst?

In Canada we are looking at a steep decline in Q1 2018 as new mortgage rules come into effect on Jan 1, 2018. Bag holders will also get raped as the bank of Canada raises intrest rates to stay in line with the Fed. As intrest rates rise people will start to default and Canadian dollar will rise reducing forgien investment.

Can Americans comment on your situation and predictions.

The only real answer

Easy to forget nowadays though, guilty of this as well.

Go back and look at your GF's photos during that time, I'm sure you'll notice she looks less mature than you thought.

Silver is so under priced right now and gold is so over priced. No idea why.

I think you forgot to take your pills again grandpa.

kek. The fingernails are a giveaway that she is a child. No woman just lets her fucking nail polish rot off when they can spend $1 on nail polish remover and not look like a fucking 11 year old.

Them flabby arms gonna hang low when she ages a little, best take advantage now, pedograndson.

source op plz

manipulation, silver is more valuable than gold

not valuable. *useful.

Labor
Commodities
Inherited wealth

You can buy a house for $10 in Detroit

who cares if she's a a "child" retard

shes the one showing off

>pedo
>puberty

Pick one you stupid fucking whiteknight

Well fuck. If this is what 14 year olds look like then I'm headed down to the local playground right now.

>study law
>make her marry your friend
>wait
>offer your services as a divorce lawyer

those fucking eyebrows wtf

Bonds of what country?

user did you save her insta plz, will send eth

All metals are over priced right now. Lots of slow bleeding left until they are priced to sell.

1 ETH and I will drop her real name so you can stalk her.

Invest in Hard Work

2much sry user

If you think a crash is imminent it's worth holding fiat so you can scoop up bargains. however inflation is no joke right now./

good lord who is this chick?

under rated

hnnng

Weed stocks

jesus h. christ can we get this on an exchange that isn't shit

Source source source

I smell LARPing. If you were that rich you woulnd't be begging for ETH in exchange of a name. And if it's really true: did you start in crypto with a 100k donation from daddy?

Mined BTC back in 2011. Got a 200k loan from parents and flipped a 1M real estate to 1.3M in one year leaving me 250k fiat. Asking for ETH because I'm salty AF I missed mining it because I read a blog post from BTC core dev who said it was a meme.

I suggest you boys pool together.

who is this chick op?

Go to Estonia, New Zealand or Singapore and act like an angel investor for really small businesses.
You could probably own pieces of at least 40 enterprises, if you got a good eye for it, making real money really fast.

estonia has that e-citizenship ive always wanted to try out. basically they let you become a legal citizen over the internet.

instagram.com/leni_stewart/?hl=en

The thing is there are quickly diverging real estate markets.
If you don't already understand this, then it's pointless to explain it to you.

god bless

REEEE

user comes in clutch with the reverse image search lol.

U don't need 10 m to build house dumb larper

based

how did you find user. i tried using image search but it didnt work

also ty

invest in me i am way undervalued we will get you that house in the hills asap

Also wondering this. Please, tell us what the magic skill is.

>Spends entire new worth on house.

Are you really this stupid.

No reverse image results? I'm guessing he didn't know here since he asked for source before posting. Must be Mark Zuckerberg.

>trusting core devs ever
found your problem. I bet you still hold btc oh jeez

I've learned my lesson. But, I hold all fork and haven't touched my cold storage since 2013. I need a new scheme to acquire ETH now that my plan to sell picture of underage girls on a McDonald's employees union forum didn't work.

Real estate bubble?

Fucking lmao

Right now is the best time to get into real estate with Amazon killing retail centers.

K-mart: dead
Walmart: Dying
Macy's: dead
Sears: dead

The amount of forclosures are delicious. For the last 4 years my financial statement has been increasing on average about 10 million a year. You can make money speculating, but all the dumbasses in here who just think they will make it simply with just crypto are delusional.

Get that beaner slut out of here, she will blow up in a few years.

So what do you buy? Real Estate ETF?

Yeah but crypto gives a chance to everybody, while one can do what you are doing only if they're already wealthy.

U can build mansion for fraction of what u claim to have. Research more so ur larp fools someone

Only things I can think of are:

>non-U.S dividend yielding stocks

>silver

>gold

I get that stocks are at ATH and there's been years of consecutive bear markets, but aside from that what's the basis for claiming there's a bubble that will soon pop, say in 2018? I wonder whether its better for me to max out Roth IRA contributions at the beginning of the year. Historically lump sums beat dollar-cost-averaging.

I convert dead retail centers into self storage.

*bull markets

Kek, a fraction of a million will get you a shack in Canada.

American? Real estate in Canada is absolutely crazy.

Its a good start, i have a lot invested in crypto as well. It shouldn't be the end game. You need to have passive income to really make it in life. The problem with my business model is it takes like 5 fucking years for my deals to lease up and stabilize, so i have been fucking suffering dead broke not able to touch any of my liquidity because i constantly get audited by investors to make sure i have enough liquidity in case something bad happens. If one deal tanks, I'm pretty much fucked with my full recourse loans. I am rich on paper, but i drive a piece of shit car and still rent a home. I am on the cusp of having a few deals start to cash flow so I am getting really stoked, but it has been a painful business. Point of this post is: use your cryptogains to invest in some type of real estate that will give you passive income.

does she have a bubble butt is the question.

Companies have been preparing for legalization for a while. It's almost old news by now

First post is best post

Man, girls like this kind of hurt to look at. They're so unbelievably hot and you know you could never dream of landing someone even a quarter as hot.

Yes america. I buy all over the US where ever there are foreclosures. I freaked out because they actually talked on Fox News exactly what I am doing so now I am scared it will be even more difficult to find the diamond properties.

If you want to get rich, learn how to do land entitlement and how to tax shelter money using depreciation of real estate.

Yeah for about the next 3-5 years, after that they hit the wall and get fat as fuck when they've married some cuck that will cater their every need.

Not true, you do not need to be wealthy to start. It is called OPM (other peoples money). You should only put 10% of your own money into deals and use other peoples money for the rest. Honestly, only dumb investors (thats the ones i look for :) ) put in the majority of the money.

Boobs are meh without the bra. Stop being so nerdy and get some ass with your crypto millions user

Her tits look flabby, what are you talking about

That girl is looks like a high maintenance whore. She is just a liability looking for some rich old dude for a pay check.

nobody's perfect

Silver bullion. Short Tesla and Apple.

Collect whisky bottles

>brown eye
>perfect

/thread

Just another larping ranjeet
Nothing else of value except poo

I think part of the appeal of this whore is she doesn't look to high maintenance.

Everything is overvalued because the dollar is a reverse bubble, always being printed into oblivion.

Pretty soon you're going to hear a stunning statistic. In some expensive cities in the world, middle class millennials have more chance of buying a house with bitcoin proceeds then they do of actually earning one through a job.

I prefer not to depreciate properties so I don't get hit with recapture when I flip them for a profit. Combine that with 1031 or CCA classes and real estate is really unbeatable.

Haha $700 today, possibly $5000 end of 2018, with a 12% interest rate.

In due time She'd probably accept 1 eth to straight up fuck her raw.

My wife is 30 and does this (she works with her hands and does her nails once every week or two). All women are children, user, you can't use maturity as an indicator of age

Look up component depreciation. Instead of paying taxes, the government ends up oweing you money that you can carry over into other deals. I have not paid taxes in 5 years thanks to this. I would be in the poor house due to phantom income if I did not know about component depreciation.