NOBODY SEKLL

nOBODY SEKLL

NOBODY SELL HANDS UP LET ME SEE THOSE HANDS

I SWEAR T O GO D Veeky Forums IF ANY OF YOU TOUCH YOUR COLD STORAGE I WILL FUCKING SHOOT U

YOU FUCKING SLUTS YOU THINK ONE 5% DIP AND U TRY AND DITCH ???? FUCKIGN CUNT

WEAK HGANDED CUNT KEEP THOSE HANDS UP

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/maps/place/Etosha Backa Centre Service Gardiennage Auto/@-4.2240902,15.260474,16.44z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x1a6bcd2185400607:0xb25ac1ee339b9e90!8m2!3d-4.2252256!4d15.261084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Linkies never sell

Just sold my 46 LTC and 650 LSK for fiat.
I thought I will never recover from my bad STX and DLT ICO investments but i got 80% profit on top of my recovery thanks to these coins.
Be well strong holders.

I cant even cash out, why do i sell?

U FUCKIN DARE SEKL N U R FUKIN DEDA

25k EOY

*BANFG BANG BANG BNAG BANG*

what the FUCK is going in this thread, wait a sec are these the fags who didn't by BNTY and are stuck in BTC

ahhahahahahahaha!!!!

DLT was fucking horrific

and it took them 2 weeks to finish the audit and grant the tokens

never bought into a slavic coin since then, chainlink is also another good example, absolute mess

Do you guys mean you withdraw cypto to your banks or do you mean you sold to hold tether/USD on GDAX, I'm not new. Just want to know what exactly you mean when you say you sold to fiat.

*cashes out*

CASH BACKJ IN

CASJH BNACK IN NOW

OH NO PLEASE IT HURTS

I did sell for fiat and made a transfer to my bank account. Will pay some taxes, 18% here in Poland if you are a poor fuck and only managed to make below 23k $

Per year that is.

holy fuck DLT don't remind me

I'M ALL IN AGAIN SELLING MY HOUSE WHO WOULD BUY MY HOUSE

I'm all in tether.

LOL this is the best pink wojak larp ive ever seen.

Yep, before that I put 25k $ into bancor ico.
Just thanks God I put what was left of my investments into LTC and LSK.

I will.

Serious. Link to google maps or zillow listing pls.

google.fi/maps/place/Etosha Backa Centre Service Gardiennage Auto/@-4.2240902,15.260474,16.44z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x1a6bcd2185400607:0xb25ac1ee339b9e90!8m2!3d-4.2252256!4d15.261084

TH-THASNKS

oh lord you have questionable instincts
you'll still make it one day though

I followed the crowd, if I were to still invest in crypto I would write a bot that searches for coins in the top 20-30 on coinmarketcap that nobody here talks about.
But the whole market seems shaky. When I started (about year ago) I was asking my friends at uni (CS) what do they think about ETH and nobody knew what it was.. Now I can hardly walk through a corridor at my uni and not hear someone bragging about or just talking about their profits/investments.
It's got so common it's just annoying.