Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6PbdJiAK84
dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_mekuru_oshigoto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>my huge dude will Rip and Tear your huge dudes
>just give me the throne, I'm a Targary-whatever

is that LotR art ?

yep

Pretty sure there is nothing in the GoT universe that could wave a stick at something that would count as middle level evil in BERSERK

>yep
nice, never knew it could look so rad.

>elf boner

This as to be a bdsm/femdom thing right?

At least then it would be hot.

>how is an abstraction

I'd get a restraining order and a breakup.

is that Agamemnon and Paris or Hektor and someone

Achilles and Hector, iirc

even with the tone, you can tell that the one who wrote that card was laughing his ass off

I liked how the director and boss was hinted to be also a fucking nerd

They don't let chads into NASA. Even the old school astronauts were the smartest pilots they could dig up, each of them a nerd in his own right.

Didn't even know sharks could feel pleasure desu

Oh... oh my god...

Oh my.

That's disturbing.

Maybe the undead dudes. The boss one that takes the dragon down seems kinda strong.

You are now listening to Blind Guardian.

That scene is so fucking awesome.
>Get up prince of troy. I won't let a stone take my glory!

>I liked how the director and boss was hinted to be also a fucking nerd
Nerds?! in NASA? ya' don't say!

Anyone got a good name for this? Current one is ehh

Its more how nerdy the overall person in charge of NASA was. The guy who does the politiking insists on being called Glorfindel as his codename. Thats a book reference motherfucker,

I read it in his voice before I even saw what the picture was.

I know a dude who works at NASA. He's about as normie as it gets. Just don't let him drink and talk about tides.

The best I can figure this out coming from a well balanced psychologically stable person is that she caught her SO cheating.
It's the best I have and I'm grasping at so many straws I could make an army of scarecrows.

Not the right tone, It just seems like typical dating shit brought to the extreme.
Nobody trusts anybody

Why is Vivi a musclebound beast?

Took a level in fighter

more
more
more

That's fucking terrifying.

needs a name

>parhfinderdesignhilosophy.png

Disgusting I understand, but what's terrifying about It? Just don't triple your and then lie on the floor for 6 months and you're safe.

>Jin-Roh

Clearly a gentleman of class and tasted posted this.

mah nigga

That blubber mountain of a "woman" got devoured by fungi over some six months, along with all the other infections and stuff that were going on inside her. Yes, it's disgusting, but also terrible to imagine. If something like that was to befall me I'd rather get a bullet through my head before turning into yeast chow for half a year before finally dying.

I mean, I don't think that's something so much that befalls you as it is something you let happen to yourself.

It's not like she had an unlucky moment and then it all spiraled downward. There were many poor decisions made here.

Well yes, as you pointed here is a matter of not fucking and letting it stand for so long. It was her fault for being such a neglectful blob of flesh, but I know of people who get in similar situations ( as in morbid obesity, with skin infections and shit) because this or that illness. I'd rather die to turn into Papa Nurgle's favorite child, so to speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6PbdJiAK84

That whole situation could have ended the moment anyone cared to devote two minutes of effort. All they had to do was call the paramedics to check for injury and help her back up. For me, the scary thing is the fact that they didn't. I can't comprehend the thought process that has the old man begging the hospital staff not to tell that he called for help after leaving her on the floor for six months literally stewing in her juices. It would almost be less disturbing if he was some low functioning sociopath making shit up to cover up abuse, instead of him apparently being so browbeaten that he went six months ignoring the obvious solution out of fear of a someone who could fall out of a chair and get stuck.

Abusive relationships are some fucky shit.

t. someone whose sister has gone back to the same asshole after 5 instances of the abuse getting bad enough it turns into full-on cops-called no-contact order acquired shitfests.

Do you know what manga that is from?

But the thing is there wasn't anybody to call the paramedics; as you pointed, that old man (in her eighties, no less) was so fucking scared of her after having seemingly underwent abuse for so long that he didn't dared calling for help as not to bother that thing. For six straight months. Paraphrasing the text, he didn't phoned for a medic until he noticed her being less responsive than usual.
Also, that preacher guy. Isn't hard to imagine what kind of inbred Christian fanatics she had been talking to with that laptop while rotting on the floor.
Insane and terrifying shit, I say. Now let's just keep the thread going.

>Paraphrasing the text, he didn't phoned for a medic until he noticed her being less responsive than usual.
Nah, less responsive than usual didn't have him calling the medics, that just had him to go out for some Tylenol. When he got back and she was seizing, THEN he called the medics.

Well, I misread something and turns out it was even worse than I originally thought.

dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_mekuru_oshigoto
That page is from the last chapter.

You got any sauce for that?

God, do I fucking love Dead Heat.

>poor little sister

Weird, I have that book.

Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. (Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!)

>pumped full of tPA
>doesn't help anything
>in fact, she continues having more strokes
fucking what?
>they're yeast strokes

oh god, what, why?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I ain't reading all that shit. I'm checking your replies for a more easily processible idea of what is going on.

What the fuck, why would you post something like that?

tl;dr landwhale fell over, couldn't get back up, so she just stayed there for six months being cared for by her husband until she stroked out from her (non-vaginal) yeast infections eating their way into her bloodstream and clogging her brain.

And the husband couldn't get a bunch of dudes or a crane to lift her fat ass off the ground and into a hospital?