Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Conscript nerf edition.

Last >Warhammer Community news(New FAQs for Codex: Death Guard, Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus and more)
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/01/new-faqs-for-codex-death-guard-codex-adeptus-mechanicus-and-moregw-homepage-post-4/

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=fVWObn2XXLo&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Adeptus Mechanicus codex (thank you Vladimir)
>PDF
mega.nz/#!Mh13ASBa!vh4vUs-iw9lvubVEooF3PTYBm5G_PI66Ve6-dENNsQk
>Epub
mega.nz/#!Qwd3zSSB!A6wf-ubMX0r9yGtRkFZjO20hdxH5LqzGkiC-Y69bQMs

First for bait god.

FOR THE PLAGUEFATHER

READY FOR ACTION

my dudes > your dudes

I wish muscle bound chads playing primaris marines would get out of this hobby.

It’s the chrome Xbox360 that really adds spice to this tasty meme

Do we have a PDF for the IG codex?

Also fucking Repentia cosplay before plastic SoB ever happen.

Mechanicum >>>>>> Adeptus Mechanicus

t. Skeleton necron player.
Drink more milk, it will make you strong

Well I did switch eventually, when traitor legions came out. Got a nice tsons list, but people still wouldn't play me. Now I'm running them as alpha legion to try to get more games, but the guard guy is the only one willing to do it still.

Fires of Cyraxus when?

Is a squad of Berzerkers allowed to take 2 or 3 plasma pistols?

>Do we have a pdf for

Hi Adolf.

To be fair, the indexes were leaked early

Maybe people just don't like you user.

Better yourself.

I remember a time when we had scans for unpublished rule books. Now we don't even get crappy cellphone pictures

I just want transports is that too much to ask?

No contest.
Art-deco > Scrapyard baroque

every time its said its pushed back a month.
Fires of Cyraxus
Fires of Cyraxus
Fires of Cyraxus
Fires of Cyraxus

Wait till saturday for Vladimir.

You madman.

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Don't forget you are here forever.

Tearing apart my guard army now.
Anyone have the new points for heavy and special weapons?

Will vets get their Camo and carapace back?
Are sniper rifles still pointless?

Are chimeras still over 100 points as apposed 7th at 65?

Putin be praised

>I just want Forge World transports so I can deny Holocaust is that too much to ask?
Yes.

Buy tauroxes like a good goy user

Fine I'll just use some Rhino's with my special doors if that will make you feel better.

I bet you want FW doors for those transports as well, shouldn't you be clocking in at Auschwitz?

Xth for painting like a boss

>shouldn't you be clocking in at Auschwitz

Mein sidenz!

So yo be sayin cadian relic can be activated to give reroll of 1 to hit and to wound once per game in 12 inch buble, or give full reroll of everything against chaos?

>Tearing apart my guard army now.
Good
>Anyone have the new points for heavy and special weapons?
Just toss them
>Will vets get their Camo and carapace back?
Doesn't matter if you throw them away
>Are sniper rifles still pointless?
Yes. Throw them out
>Are chimeras still over 100 points as apposed 7th at 65?
Faggot doesn't understand why vehicles are expensive

>shouldn't you be clocking in at Auschwitz
No, I dont work the third shift.

I don't see why, I'm always a good sport and give advice to people when I beat them.

since we were posting the Empress last thread

I still don't understand why a bloody Immolator is so expensive.
I know the Repressor is underscosted for what it does, but shit like Rhinos makes no fucking sense

>another autist upset that a faction is stronger than his Mary Sue Marines

The price of a chimera really is just "get a taurox faggot" though.

Post your dudes.

Wow. These threads are a roller coaster and we're scraping a new low I didn't think possible

Stick around we might make you give up on humanity by page 5.

Nice armageddon steel legion you've got there.

Paint that user, paint that or you'll be guardfag.
>Someone think of the miniatures

That looks like a Jude Godzilla

GOMAD just made me bloated.

8E Index
>I really feel I can't bring out my Leman Russes: They never make their points back
8E Codex
>I really feel I can't bring out my Leman Russes: I feel like I'll just be the next riptide spamming asshole!

I'm never satisfied HELP ME /tg!

Would appreciate some suggestions for next steps. inb4 trolling

Work in progress lord. He's meant to be a fallen Ultramarine Captain, he's aptly named 'The Captain'.

Anyway, does the blue armour look too dark to be ultramarine? Should I brighten it up? Ideas for highlights too? I was thinking of highlighting with green instead of the usual ultramarine light blue to indicate his fallen nature.

Also considering changing the colour of his face grill to brass too.

>ywn be genderbent by the emperors mind powers
Why live?

Silly user. Those are Tallarn guardsmen.

>...Anonymous
>10/02/17(Mon)13:32:37 No.55671287
> #
>>ywn be genderbent by the emperors mind powers
>Why live?
>Post a Reply
>Return Catalog Top
>Update Auto
>1 new post
>51 / 15 / 31 / 1
Back the fuck off kid

Hah, this is nothing, we're practically sailing on top of the pacific now compared to the Marinas trench like depths we've been at.

But the Taurox is worse in every way that matter and not even that much cheaper?

I like how so many of these give her thick eyebrows. It makes her super kawaii

You can tell by the terroist beards!

Are you the artist? If so i love you.

user did you have a stroke trying to reply to me?

Adeptus Mechanicus as a first army? Minis fucking rule, lore is cool as shit, and the machine god is best god.

Doesn't the Command Vehicle Starategm only apply to chimeras?

Indeed.

Repostan list in new bread.
The Divisio Genetor have insignia and ranks now, so I decided to make a 3k list for them for me to work towards. Not using the "Magos Biologis" trait despite fluffiness because it's kinda terrible and I'm up against Primarchspam, though. List can turn into 2.5k extremely easily by ditching the Marauder, becoming a Brigade and maybe tossing a minor upgrade or two on.
Things I'm wondering about:
Do I ditch an Enginseer, split the Dragoons up into singles or one double to fill FA slots and run a full Brigade, or do I stick with the two battalions? 3CP and 52 spare points vs. not being able to Infiltrate or mass-Conqueror my chickenwalkers.
What would be the neatest loadout for a combat Dominus? He's probably infiltrating alongside the Fulgurites to provide mass rerolls, so I decided to go full close quarters with 3 Axe, D6 S4 AP1 Shred and 5 BS2+ Bolt Pistol attacks in melee, rerollable.

- Battalion 1, Stygies:

HQ:
Magos Dominus w/ Eradication Ray and Macrostubber, Anzion's Psuedogenetor and 6" Chaplain Bubble wtrait (141)
Enginseer (52)

TROOPS:
5 Rangers, 2 Arquebi, Omnispex (97)
5 Rangers, 2 Arquebi, Omnispex (97)
3 KatDs, Grav/Phosphor (219)

ELITE:

Datasmith (52)
20 Fulgurites (340)
20 Fulgurites (340)

FAST ATTACK:

4 Dragoons (272)

HSUPPORT:

2 DaKastelans (220)
Neutroncrawler with Stubber (145)
Neutroncrawler with Stubber (145)

- Battalion 2, Stygies:

HQ:

Enginseer (52)
Enginseer (52)

TROOPS:

10 Vanguard, 3 plasma, Omnispex (139)
10 Vanguard, 3 plasma. (132)
5 Vanguard (45)

- Superheavy Detachment, Aeronautica Imperialis:

Marauder Destroyer w/ 8 Hellstrikes (460)

Yeah, that's my anti-Primarch solution in a nutshell. It is really damn strong, though, and in more friendly games I'll probably swap her out for another Dunecrawler and some Sicarians because they're neat but bad. I'm not just buying it off FW, I'm turning pic related into a glorious space whale weapon platform and the MD is about the right size.

Clear the mold lines and use the opportunity to start over.

By now you'r not just polishing a turd, you're putting sprinkles on it.

Any rumors that you didn't just pull out of your ass about what's the codex after Eldar and Tyranids? A friendly GW store manager accidentally saying about new releases for example?

No, InkerAnon existed I think in 2014. I just saved a bunch of his stuff for the sake of prosperity.

I can't draw no good on account of the 'tism

Don't believe the monkeys on this thread already claiming that the IG codex will be cheese that puts 7th edition Eldar to shame. At least try a few games with your Russes to see how they perform yourself rather than falling for internet hyperbole.

Or just kys, that also solves a lot of problems.

Leman shitposting will die down as people realise they still don't do that much damage. After the dust has settled I predict continued tears over cadian gunlines or catachan arty whilst omg this 170pt unit gets slightly worse than manticore firepower now will be forgotten about,

A lotta mold-lines to clean and fiddly joints n' cables.

is there an archive with all his stuff or something?

All rumors that aren't backed are asspulls.

Russes aren't 7E Riptide-tier. At least not against an army with decent AT guns. Of course, if your most common opponent plays Necrons, he's gonna hate playing against LR.

>A friendly GW store manager accidentally saying about new releases for example?

Store managers know less than we do, unless they also check the interwebz for leaks and rumours.

No idea. All I do know is orkz are going to have new mini or maybe minis and are going to come out next year.

The mini has tires too.

>Play Deldar
>Never really care about current lore since we are never mentioned
>Decided to look up the Ynnari stuff
>Members of the Ynnari carry the Spirit Stones of deceased Eldar, whose souls they use to bolster their psychic powers and they are also able to siphon the energy of the recently dead to invigorate themselves. Those Ynnari who truly give themselves to the worship of Ynnead, are able to communicate with the souls of the spirit stones they possess and can also draw upon the deceased Eldars' skills, wisdom and experiences to aid them in battle.
Fuckin neat. Old school necromancer shit. Might start up a Ynnari list now. Are they any good? I have to imagine they cant be all that terrible if they can cheerypick the best units of any eldar faction.

Yeah, they're just IG's TEQs.

this is amazing

Honestly, the list is super solid. It spams the good units in the book, abuses Stygies, and has a lot of high strength weaponry. My only nitpick is the lack of bodies to Holy objectives aside from the few squads of Skittles. Is this 2000?

I don't see anything to do with fluff in here though.

Dunno. All I have is the stuff I bothered to keep

This.
I hope you like scraping mould lines from ridged cables, user. Because the AM love their cables and ridges. And mould lines.

What is this a hint at do you think?

From back when I thought I wanted to play Blood axes.

Any idea how long it will take FW to update their IG rules?

I dont get how people can bitch about IG compared to someone like tau. We dont have MC or mass 3+, our infantry dies to bolter fire.

If you draw a mangled-ass insignia on her face like Laboon i will accept it.

Also make it look good, obviously. That there is one of the best LoWs for its points in the game. Use it wisely.

Ynnari are the only cool DEldar. The rest are just edgy faggots.

They were my first army 1.5ish years ago. They're tough to paint for a beginner to be sure. But I'm a fan of their fluff and models so I did it anyway.
I say go for it!

Another overdesigned Daemon Primarch.

Best guard reporting.

Its official, this is the funniest shit I read here for a while now

No new rumors aside from the old Atia set

>Japanese dude made DP Fulgrim
Oh fuck this will have so much doujin potential won't it

Considering the Mystery Model has been made by the same guy who butchered Typhus, this probably hints at disappointment.

Fucking Worstroyans

There are not enough 40k doujins with Sisters and Daemonette Tentacles.

>B-but Tau
top kek guard cucks

Maybe the LION

BEHOLD! THE SAGA OF ULTRASPERG

care to name a few?

Are there even any? Asking for a friend