How do you like your werewolves, Veeky Forums?

How do you like your werewolves, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fvza.org/wscience1.html)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sexy and full of hot blooded passion

Rapey

Frankly I've gotten bored with them so I usually don't include them.

KillFuck SoulShitter incarnate

dead

Mysterious and wild, with a certain low cunning. Not schemers, but maybe pawns in a villain's plans. Really, I teeter between sapient or no, and currently I'm more on the beast side than man. Pic not related, but it's a nice historical image.

I have a question of my own for this thread - do you like your werewolves to be bipedal or on all fours, essentially just large supernatural wolves? I usually go for the two-legged variety, like Lupin in the 3rd Harry Potter film.

Cute!

And caring!

With a silver bullet lodged firmly where their brains should be

The less furry, the better.
The more brutal, the stronger.

Kinda depends.

big if true

As a curse rightly feared.

Total War is only game that's done them justice, but there's plenty of badass tabletop Werewolves.

>not posting superior werewolf

Rapy

Yeah, now that I think about it there aren't a lot of cool werewolves in vidyas

Start Bipedal, but due to the curse progressing or something like 'losing their humanity' turn into fuckhuge on all fours wolves.

extreme death machines who transform into beasts at fullmoon making huge slaughters and not remembering anything afterwards

With mine it depends how you contracted the curse, if you got it via a bit you will be a more bi-pedal werewolf, while if you are born into the curse it will be quadrupedal. Neither method effects how much control you have in the form though.

Large, muscular with a berserker rage. None of this faggot Underworld/Twilight shit

So in the modern world how hard would it be for someone afflicted with the curse to go unnoticed? You'd basically have to be a hermit right?

>only game

Excuse you?

With enough knowledge you could easily go on a monthly 'hike' to somewhere really remote and still function in society.

Have one of those retractable ladders into the basement. Put an extendable hook in a wall safe for when you're back to normal. Simple.

You wait out the transformation in the crawlspace/basement with no way for you to get out without accessing the safe.

Sure, it makes you look like you have a rape dungeon, but you're a werewolf. By that time you're probably not really concerned what other people think of you.

What game is that?

Skyrim

Punched

>I like my werewolves to be as cliched and overdone as possible
>Oh, and really bara :3
Yeah, no. Roided out muscle machines are boring as shit, no matter how much you complain about the "furry" boogeyman.

Honestly, what the fuck? Why people complain about furry shit when, you know, playing a fucking werewolf?! The whole fucking point is to take a man and turn him into a fucking big ass wolf-thing

One way ticket. After each full moon you don't go 100% human, and it grows like a multiorgan tumor, until one day you never turn back. Also, tons of body horror involved.

Rare, savage, and nigh unstoppable. There's only been 3 in recorded history and it took either armies of men or preposterously powerful magic to destroy them.

That sounds excellent. Have you used this in a game before?

>There's only been 3 in recorded history
>Le unique special snowflake
How to make everything boring without even trying

>55674073
Gonna have to try harder to get a (you) from me boy.

It was player's idea in an ongoing campaign. I just greenlighted it and went on with it my way. Eventually his PC ended up as suicidal mess (in a quite literal sense of mess) and ended up with killing the character. Sounds cheesy, but since it was for a narrative-driven horror game and he was really great at roleplaying, it really wasn't.

Gotta learn how to use >>, boy

This, but also in heat.

>55674085
>Gotta learn how to use >>, boy
Wow you missed his point super hard. He didn't use >> so you don't get your (you)

Like this?

Your idea is still boring as fuck and about special snowflake, so like I fucking care. It's not me yearning for (You) here, you pleb

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines.

Vampire the masquerade:bloodlines. Good game, its world of darkness i think.

Steal'n

Mangy and prone to gorging themselves so much that if you hit them in their distended stomachs hard enough half digested people spill out.

How would weres behave when rapey. How do it work?

>55674195
>so like I fucking care
You certainly care enough to keep replying.

Ask Ginger... or was it Britget who had weirder sex life in the end?

Battletoads

Both of you post werewolves, or shut the fuck up.

First of all, Brigitte. Second, neither of them ended up fucked by their respective stalker, but I would still vote Brigitte, since he lived long enough to even make such threat.

I can work with that.

I would have preferred if CA had hewed closer to the GW artwork for Skin Wolves which had them as quite gangling. It gives more of a sense of the other-worldliness that I prefer to see in Chaos.

I prefer them like Balverines. Really annoying to deal with and animalistic.

Ginger fucked that one kid thou. And as far as fandom is concerned, he was the werewolf chasing afer Brigitte

I always wonder what the morning after would look like. How would a werewolf react when she wakes up as a human and realizes some guy seduced her as a wolf?

Scary, powerful, dominant creatures that straddle the line between human and animal. I'm not a fan of lycanthrope as a curse, but I do think it should be a mixed bag that you either need to be a sociopath or an incredibly strong willed person to really enjoy.

Probably bashed his head with something heavy. I mean it's pretty much the same as seducing someone on roofies

Enjoy what?
And I'm sincere here

Congratulations, you've made your point. You and you alone are the alpha faggot.

Truly there's never been a more heroic face down of a mythical creature in the history of fiction.

I mean he fought werewolves with dinner plates RIP spoon, you gave em the shits.

>tfw you really enjoyed all three ginger snaps movies, even the the third one because the continent sized primordial forest of pro-colonized Canada is an underutilized setting

The best part is how he managed to win a 1 on 1 fight with a fucking werewolf, using just his fists, a knife and a frying pan of doom.

That depends on whether he met her in wolf form or not. If she was in wolf form, it's on her, if they met that night while she was in human form, and then she went wolf and he seduced her, it's pretty skeevey. Unless of course she went wolf form, dragged him back to her place, and then had her way with him.

You make it sound like the movies were bad, while they are one of few decent movies with werewolves in them.

How do I stop being afraid of werewolves

With points in Monk.

wait until your 10th birthday

Honestly I laugh every single time he's at the point where he's just flinging shit at the werewolf screaming, right near the end of the fight.

I don't think they're bad, in fact the islated, winterey mental hosipital setting of the 2nd almost seemed like it was made for me to enjoy it. The fact that I'm a leaf and they're a successful small town Canadian horror movie makes me like them even more, I just haven't met people that even know about the ones beyond the first. I thought Ginger was a really good example of lycanthropy, fighting it till the point where murder is better than sex, really devolving her humanity.

I prefer my werewolves to be a brutal combination of man and beast. Combining the best parts of the whole. Mans knowledge focused into a brutal cunning and the wolves strength and speed.

Beyond that I am alwasy torn between how much control the human side has over things and whether or not they transform only on the full moon.

hidden packs similar to vampires in modern media with a leader and caste system. invincible to anything but silver ala the hulk, though i usually add Dragon fire to the list of weaknesses.

Does it still count if they're not actually a werewolf, but pretend to be one so people show up with werewolf fighting gear instead of demon fighting gear?

Being a werewolf. I likely wasn't clear enough in my post. A sociopath might enjoy it for the freedom and power, the thrill of the hunt, etc. A strong willed person might enjoy it for similar reasons, but would likely find ways to control the instinct and just enjoy the wildness of it.

That all assumes that its possible to keep a degree of agency and sapience when you transform, and that the transformation itself isn't so horrible that it cancels out the potential for enjoyment.

Ginger Snaps was good, although the 1st and 3rd were the best. I'm not sure just what they were trying to do with the 2nd one.

>Beyond that I am alwasy torn between how much control the human side has over things and whether or not they transform only on the full moon.
I like the idea that the older a werewolf is or the longer its been a werewolf the more control it has over transformations and reasoning. That way you can get the whole crafty old wolf and still have your hot blooded killers, too.

If it helps you, then I'm a Pole, I saw the entire trilogy years ago and not counting the shit-tier translation of the title (making it "Photos of Ginger", thus making no sense with sequel and prequel, but that's just a norm of Polish translations of titles) it was really fucking good. I've only later learned it was some sort of small budget independent affair and not just regular movie series.

tl;dr the movies had enough impact to reach another side of the globe. And Poland isn't exactly a friendly market for independent stuff, as everyone pirates. Hell, I saw the 3rd movie only because I've pirated it.

I can agree with this compromise honestly. Though I've also enjoyed the idea of those with strong wills can control the beast while those of weaker wills are left to become relentless killers and destroyers.

Not counting the final scene, 2nd movie was great. If it would just end with Brigitte getting trapped in the basement, it would be spot on. The final scene completely undermined the twist by overstretching it.

Full of silver.

That's good they're recognized so far from home, Let the right one in is a vampire movie from your part of the world, not as low budget but still a great example of the genre (classic monsters) done right.

Yeah, being kept against your will in a hospital is bad enough, but when there's really a werewolf out to get you and no one will believe you because it's a mental hospital, well I just love the premise and setting, the whole movie feels hopeless to the main character . I doubt I'll find a trilogy I genuinely enjoy more than Ginger Snaps.

My werewolves are men biten or cursed with lycanthropy. They turn into a wolf at sunset and become a hideous man-wolf creature when the full moon rises. At this point they need to either kill a virgin and eat their heart or mate with another werewolf of the opposite sex or they will revert to a wolf after the moon sets and before dawn. They will stay a wolf forever if theye fail either task. Female werewolves bacome pregnate with their first mating and give birth in about 4.5 months and always born in animal wolf form at night.

Born werewolves are considered cursed but can revert to a wolf form anytime except new moons, and only the abomination form on full moons where they lose control of themselves and must follow the same rules as other werewolves or forever be a wolf. However, born cursed can eat the heart of animal virgins so it's easier for them than the born human werewolf.

I like the Abomination from Darkest Dungeon, does that count?

Norsca have werewolves in Total War?? since when?? id get that dlc if it wasnt $10

Also, where can i find other images of models from Total War: Warhammer like this?

Hungry

I approve of this thread for sustained Dog Soldiers references, not only for Spoony (alas sweet prince) but also because it was the most sensible response to a threat in a horror ever, fort up and shoot it a lot.

Don't forget the all important weaponized camera flash

The transformation has to be bloody and painful. None of that cursed with awesome shit like in teen wolf and the like. Lycanthropy has to be a fucking problem.

I think this is the only movie ever where someone instantly decided to just use boiling water as a weapon, without it taking some reveal or exposition for them to use it.

you hear about all the native girls that go missing along a certain highway in canada?

thats how.

You need a place to lock yourself up for the full moon. Could be as well your own, sound-proofed basement. Now I know burgers don't have basements, but that's not my problem.

Or just having a cottage under the town.

From behind

In my fantasy setting I have 2 types
Purebreeds=Werewolves you were born werewolves. They have 3 forms(wolf form, humanoid and beast)in humanoid they take the form of humans but still have the wolf ears and tail.

halfbreeds=People who have been bitten by purebreeds or somehow ingested their blood Halfbreeds have a normal looking humanoid form, the only difference they have is that that they have longer canine teeth than normal.They can turn into their beast form but unlike purebreeds they cant maintain it forever and must constantly seek out prey when in the form

What if the werewolf wants to be a good boy?

Homeless

Watch their movies. If you have any tolerance for gore you'll get over it.

I found this(fvza.org/wscience1.html) to be a good resource for scientific settings. I like classic werewolves the most, though silver shouldn't be the only way to kill them. Just the easiest.

Unless it's all on the nights of the full moon I'd chalk that up to wendigos.

I still don't get what the bitch's plan was beyond fucking with her food.