XRB

Is anyone here on board already? From what I've read, it's at least a new IOTA, and perhaps something much bigger. Either way 10x gains are guaranteed. Bought some comfortable amount.

>New IOTA
>Started sooner
>Actually works
>Gets IOTA devs acting like manchildren on mere mentioning of the name XRB

Yea yea everyone already knows. Its shilled everywhere, but FUD is scarce to find.

Not sure how to read your post.

You're stupid if you think it even competes with IOTA. IOTA is laying bottom-level architecture for an entire emerging market. XRB does transactions well. 2 different uses. IOTA can do what XRB can but not the other way around.
t. holder of both

at least XRB has a working wallet.
My IOTA transaction has been stuck for about 4 weeks

Iota doesn't work, and the IoT is just a meme from 2013 that no one cares about anymore

XRB legit has the same exact capabilities, they just have 2 different goals. Block-lattice & tangle are not that different in regards to the tech.

If XRB moons first (for real, like as a company), they can easily become the platform for the Internet of Things. IOTA should focus on building a working product ASAP, or they bout to get JUSTed

.0008 BROKEN
I REPEAT
.0008 BROKEN
HERE WE GO LADS

0.0008100 :)
the big number resistance broken, cam we haev a moon story now plz : ' )

.001 tonight

Comparing XRB to IOTA is like comparing a skateboard to a Tesla. I mean please gtfo that this is anywhere near the same universe that IOTA is lmfao. Fucking normies.

Jesus fucking christ stop calling it the new IOTA, XRB existed BEFORE IOTA

What is IOTA exactly? I can write a fucking whitepaper on charging a fucking flying car 50yrs from now with magical IOT ffs. It cannot do most fundamental and "primitive" thing well, and that is transaction.

>Fucking normies.

I hope you're joking. IOTA is bottom of the barrel incomplete meme trash that is bought by "LETS LE HODDLEE AND MAKE MILLIONZ GUYS XD" type of people.

XRB is a great short-term investment, it's a bare-bones IOTA.

FUCK RAIGAMES.IO

>7,600

BTS can do 100,000 tp/s

>he doesn't know narcissists will dazzle you with visions of a glorious future that they weave for the purpose of inducing a reaction in you at the present. Implementing is of second importance, if at all important.

>forgets that IOTA devs are full retard narcissists.

lel

do you really have to deposit 100 xrb on bitgrail for it to work?

>a new IOTA
>something much bigger
top kek

It's more like comparing a skateboard to a science fiction book. One is real and works, the other is fake.

what is zilliqa, stay poor

Can someone explain to me how validations are done on XRB? On IOTA it required trusted validators and as far as I know all DAGs require this. So I mean its great for speed and all, but its not trustless like blockchain.

>pls advice