Magic item making(D&D)

Post me an image of a weapon and a name for it and I'll design a magic item for it!(no memes please)

I'm just dumping tooooons of random shit so other anons can have stuff to work with, enjoy.

also hope OP doesn't get mad I'm dumping tons of shit

i just hope we haven't chased away more creative story time anons

>Reddit

got a couple weapons from one of the games I play, let's see their stats for D&D!

>Mummified Pendant

>Not actually a piece of jewelry, but a vessel. When broken in half, the pendant releases a small orange slime creature. This creature is very viscous and able to shrink to get into small spaces. When planted on a corpse or unconscious victim, it will enter their body and consume all the moisture the slime can get it's hands on. Will completely dry up a corpse in one week, causes one level of exhaustion per hour when inside a living body.

Coat of Arms. Help me make this not game-breaking, I've been wanting to implement something like this, but something that translates to possible extra attacks is a pain to balance.

(I was considering the user sacrificing their actual arms to attune to the coat, relying on it for the rest of their life. I also toyed with the idea capping the arms at 6 total, and replacing the character's attack progression with one for the coat, with them adapting over levels, but that seems a bit much.)