GAMEFINDER

"Yet another Gamefinder" general. You know the drill.

>GM or Player
>Preferred System(s)
>Time availability (Including timezone)
>Method of Play
>Contact Information
>Additional Information

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/5601861/ow-verghast-recruitment-lfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>GM/Player
GM
>System / Setting
Ryuutama
>Times Available (with timezone!)
GMT +01:00
We play on Mondays, at 20:00 GMT+1
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Text only for IC, Theater of Mind (though SOME images could be used to give ideas and feelings about stuff), on Discord.
>Contact Info
Yabukuron#7548 on Discord
>Additional Notes
We are looking for a fourth player.
We have a magic merchant, an attack artisan and a technical noble.
We already had our world building session.

>GM or Player
Player
>Preferred System(s)
I have looked a little into dnd (latest version I think?) though I am have heard about how other systems are better and I would like to try them
2pm-10pm EST Most days
>Method of Play
Discord and tabletop simulator, could try other things to
>Contact Information
Discord: lukewarmsoda#8585
>Additional Information
I'm a beginner, I would like to get some practice because I am interested in GMing a game

Bump so you don't die this time

>GM or Player
GM
>Preferred System(s)
3e Exalted and M&M
Friday 8 PM EST for M&M
Thursday 8PM EST for Exalted
>Method of Play
Discord VC for OOC and Roll20 Text for IC
>Contact Information
BB#8276
>Additional Information
Will be given out on PM.

Interested in the Exalted game. Sent you a friend request since apparently Discord won't let people chat directly.

>GM or Player
Either
>Preferred System(s)
Literally anything as long as it gets past character gen
Fucking whenever, I will rearrange my life for a game
>Method of Play
Whatever. Fucking snail mail if that's what you want
>Contact Information
I'll give you my social security number if I have to
>Additional Information
Who am I kidding we all know none of these Game Finder games even get to the first session

Game Finder threads are either really depressing or really hilarious.

Bonjour mes amis

American that just moved to Paris.

Any Frenchies in here, by chance?

Well one gamefinder thread got me a game that ran for over half a year before the GM became too busy to GM but i had massive amounts of fun and it seemed like the others did too, including the GM.

Another gamefinder game had me in permanent conflict with some other players after a few months, but we all powered through that. The group fell apart after that but the campaign was fun for everyone even for me despite constant nagging.

Another gamefinder game got to the first real session played before the GM jumped ship because they found something better.

Another gamefinder game ran for over half a year and while it was a bit slow for some, everyone had fun for a while before it slowly petered out due to scheduling and disinterest. It was nonetheless fun, and since it was sandboxy no real plot was lost.

Another gamefinder game is probably still running but i left/was kicked because the game ended up being exclusively voice despite being advertised as 'voice/text as per demand'. Sad but inevitable.

Another gamefinder game is still running but i can't play because i can't for the life of me manage to read through two totally new rulebooks with university having started and with me having been sick for the past month and a half. But i'm nonetheless constantly trying.

There was only one game that was really really bad, which was a horror game and the GM was being a dick. Like a real proper dick.

Only one game didn't get off the ground and it was erp anyway.

I mean, shit dude. Want to play something? I got a broken mic so no voice, but like, text is an option.

Bonjour!

Et non, je suis American, you homo.

Ive never had a game finder thread work, but I'm desperate enough to try again. I've only played 3.5 but I'm very open to other games. I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the evening but could maybe make other times work. I'm way into the all guardsman party and made a character for that one cyberpunk game.

Ps: I'm a different person, not either of you. And I'd like to be a player.

Remember that your evening could be somebody else's midday. Timezones matter.

Good point.

5-8 pm EST (eastern us)

>GM or Player
GM
>Preferred System(s)
OW 40k rpg
Monday from around 7 GMT+0
>Method of Play
Voice on dischord, game on roll20.
>Contact Information
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5601861/ow-verghast-recruitment-lfg
>Additional Information
This is recruitment for a Verghast game. Please apply via the link above.

>GM or Player
GM
>Preferred System(s)
Kamigakari
UTC/GMT+2, 7pm-12pm mostly on weekdays
>Method of Play
Discord VC, tactical stuff on roll20
>Contact Information
Discord :Roonel#0951
>Additional Information
First time GMing Kamigakari, it helps if you know the rules but total beginners in the system are fine too

We now have three players who just want to join any game at all, anyone wanna gm it?

Cool concept, wish I was in the right timezone.

Long shot but I am looking for an IRL group in Berlin, Germany.
>GM
>SR4, SR5, Paranoia XP, CoC (anything in English, SR5 also possible in German)
>weekends or evenings
>IRL
Contact [email protected]

gump

dump

>german shadowrun
Is sr big in Germany or something?

It might be bigger there than anywhere else, let's put it that way.

Seems to be pretty popular here, probably one of the top 3 pnp games. There's a lot of material about Berlin in the shadows.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Adventures Dark and Deep
>Times available
Mondays, or fridays,
>Method of Play
Voice
>Contact info
Hog Rider#0018
>Additional Notes
The discovery of a dungeon on the outskirts of town has caused a spark in hero traffic. Come delve into this dungeon for riches and a name for yourself. Play style will be drop in drop out, as getting a dungeon group could change weekly. Players are encourged to map out where they go

If you guys don't care, i can run this shit pretty easily. Its suppose to be played drop in drop out, no need for being forced to stay. Like a real adventurer, they have there own lives, they don't want to be spelunking all the time.

>GM/PLAYER
Player, please.
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, Traveller, Shadowrun 4e/5e, or most other space/fantasy based stuff? Slight preference for Fantasy, currently.
>Times Available
Any days other than Thursday afternoon/night, Saturday ~6PM EST and after.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Discord, Roll20, IRC, Skype, Maptools. Are there others that actually get used?
>Voice or text
Either works, though I prefer text for RP. I can do voice just fine, it's just personal preference.
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Lemmington#7427
>Additional Notes
I'm mostly looking for any sort of D&D stuff, or something along the lines of The Expanse/Firefly/Dark Matter for scifi stuff. Shadowrun is good too. I've got no problem building around the group or helping the GM and others out.

>GM/Player
GM
>System/Setting
Delta Green / Metal Gear-esque military espionage
>Method
Discord Voice Chat
>Time
Wednesdays 7:00PM EST, weekly.
>Contact
Send me a PM over Discord.
>Info
Set in 2027, players will start as CIA agents sent all around the globe to combat and infiltrate terrorist organizations, private military companies, and foreign states. Expect plenty of WMDs and global conspiracy groups. Based heavily on Metal Gear minus the metaplot and just a little of the hamminess. The system is Delta Green, so combat is quick and terrifying and the only way to avoid getting killed is to avoid getting shot. Books not necessary.

>Send me a PM over Discord
>Does not list their Discord
Cmon guy.

>GM or Player
Player
>Preferred System(s)
DnD 5e, Shadowrun 5th, Pathfinder (Never played, but I wouldn't be opposed.)
EST (GMT-4). All days and times should be generally open.
>Method of Play
If in voice, I tend to write minor character actions out in text. I'm flexible to either.
>Contact Information
Alabaster#1698
>Additional Information
Pretty flexible as a player. Could be interested in systems outside the ones listed. Honestly I'm just fiending for a game after I had a whole bunch fall through in a row.

>GM or Player
Player
>Preferred System(s)
I'm able to play 5e, 3.5, and the FATE system (though my 3.5 is very rusty so bear with me)
I live in the Pacific timezone (specifically California) and am free typically on weekends when I don't have college stuff
>Method of Play
I'm flexible but I'm mainly used to Discord
>Contact Information
Maxy89c on Discord, and if you need more just ask
>Additional Information
I do live in a shared room so I may not be able to get into it.
I'm a relative newcomer who is willing to learn given enough time to do so.