How to get 500 free DBC

Listen up if you want free stuff. KuCoin is handing out free 500 DBC.
All you need to do is register using "1eaya" as a bonus code and you are going to have them credited within 24 hours.
Then you can hodl or sell or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow worked, thank you
I know jackshit about DBC, should I sell now and cash out the 50 bucks or hodl?

Using "1auuR" earns you 1000, tho. Don't miss out.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Oh, sorry, typo. You get 10000 free DBC coinz. 10k DBC for free.

Speaking of free

If you are in the US and are looking for something to invest in but have limited funds, you should use the Robinhood brokerage application.

You literally get a FREE share of stock (100%) just for signing up. It is a great way to start a portfolio and help you get in to investing/stock market. The FREE share of stock has a 1 IN 150 chance to be a share of Apple (valued at around $170 right now) or Microsoft.

Unlike trading crypto, Robinhood has zero transaction fees. So you can trade all you want and not have to worry about losing any money for it.

Give it a try and if you don't like trading stocks, just take the free share of stock, sell it, and spend the free $$ on something else. EZ

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

What if you're already signed up?

Yeah well, THIS IS A ONE TIME CHANCE

Use the code 1hh4x and you receive 0.01 BTC weekly! ONE TIME CHANCE, YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER DEAL

Ditch the old account and make a new one

pajeet peters arent big enough to service an ass that size regardless of how many downies buy your shill

You are not this retarded right?

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

What do you mean?

He's just trolling

Brrraaaaapppp

BRAAPPPPPP

he just wants people to use his referall

BruAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'd hold

Ok