Quality SKYCOIN thread

hey user did you buy the dip as I have told you?
too bad if you missed it.
I still love you

Hello my dear Skychan - I have bought the dip and want to thank you for the gains

why do I always find this shit late? where the fuck are the coins that can 20x in one day.

skycoin is best investment, congratulations

The days where this was possible seem to be over. I hold this coin since 8 months and it finally pays off.
I will still hold this until it hits 300$ which seems to be possible in this crazy market.
We will all make.

I bought and I got my friends to buy too. I don't know if they all listened yet, but at least one did. eager to start buying or building skyminers!

to be honest, this looks like a really good investment, my only problem is that it doesn't has much marketing.

they just started guerilla marketing 3 weeks ago, there's like 7 different crews in production or about to release material. and that's just marketing. I think there are 80-150 developers, depending on how you count part timers vs full time. considering most projects only have a handful of devs period....

there hasn't been any marketing for the last 6 years because skycoin development is self funded from btc owned by the project

worst shill ever

I'm just a 2k skyholder that has 3x'd in the past two weeks

not too shabby fellow bizraeli I am in the 10k sky club and will retire next year lol

Thank you sky-chan
You are my greatest ally

I want to kiss the user who posted about it the other day.

finally made my first 5 BTC thanks to this Vietnamese scam
the year 2017
fuck
me

You can kiss me when ever you want sempai

next bch pump I'm grabbing 2k more

I think this will continue to be cheap until the new website launches.

i'm only holding 8 SKY

I was only holding 13 btc at the beginning of this year, you'll be fine. not as fine as me or that other guy, but hey

Do not be sad little one
Sky-Chan does love you all equally

Can someone shill me on this fourty dollar shitcoin?

Thank you based sky shill

Here's the basic gestalt on it:
Blockchain thats been in developement since the bitcoin early days, fixing literally all of the issues with bitcoin:
>web of trust algo that got rid of the miners and pos hoarding from network operation
>fixed double spending
>fixed signature malleability
>51% attack impossible
>secure deterministic wallets
>coinjoin protocol for privacy
>created their own networking protocols for consensus verification
>uses a lot less resources than bitcoin nodes
>soft coded blockchain size parameter for ez scaling
>provably hundreds of txs per second
>no tx fees
>timelocked distribution over a 14 year timeline
>massive ecosystem built around it

Coin itself is used for operating skywire, a new decentralized internet built from the ground up, designed to be in every way better than tcp/ip
>designed to be ran on their own open source hardware infrastructure
>uses public keys instead of ip addresses
>all traffic encrypted by default
>man in the middle attacks impossible
>nodes forwarding traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination
>latency superior to ipv4 because ISPs use hot potato routing and skywire doesnt
>speed superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, using the unused bandwidth of your neighbours
>immune to all of ISP fuckery such as throttling, censorship, outages etc
>works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place
>incentivized for the first 14 years, you get paid for running a node and transferring packets for the network
>it will be faster and pretty much free, no way current ISPs can compete

All of this already works, it's a massive project with like 80 developers, check their github.

Acquired 100k

Start mining it as soon as the skywire mainnet is up. You'll make it. We all will.

not only are we gonna make it, we're gonna actively participate in making THE FUTURE.

At least I am. Gonna be the local skywhale. Gonna set up satellite relay towers (thats right, there are already plans to launch a satellite once we get solidly over 1 bil ) and help my area be one of the first parts of the meshnet.

This is both my retirement fund and my retirement activity. Fuck yeah!

Telegram full of faggots. Especially that wew lad guy.

I know that feel... Damn we are gonna shape the history of human kind

have you seen the new clif high report? It fits this so perfectly its uncanny

I don't believe in this shit but it's fucking amazing that even the occult tn foil fraction thinks iam getting rich

look what just came in the mail :^)

Sold 1700 Skycoin at 55k satoshi at the end of November, because I had been holding "this piece of shit coin" since early August and it hadn't done shit, it had ZERO news coming out about it, and there was zero indication it would see any increase in volume being only on Craptopia.

Super fucking pissed. Really goddamn lame.

You're welcome Veeky Forums.

I sold it, and it mooned for you all.

Go fuck yourselves.

how much is this senpai?

Why did you buy it in the first place? If it's because of fundamentals, why would you sell fundamentally good coin when it's cheap? baka desu

bumping quality thread