BNTY

The next moon mission is refueling. Are you in or are you poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-client-announcement-f0445cf5af49
twitter.com/VL/status/946479191826018305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just look at the logo. Absolute poojeet tier shitcoin.

56k. Am I going to make it?

That could be said of any logo you piece of shit.

Kucoin freezing like a motherfucker

> bitcoin inside a sheriff's badge

Pretty sure this takes the cake. Maybe you can Dog the Bounty Hunter to shill for your shitcoin.

Anyone buying BNTY on Kucoin use my ref, Kucoin pays dividends: 1ctMK

real world use cases, backed by a smart team with a working product already in use

what else would you want for a successful project?

Ok poo

Just buy on etherdelta, might even be cheaper because people are retards and cant read a simple how-to on how to use ED.

Here's my Kucoin ref also: 1du7Q
I recommend BNTY (of course) and Kucoin Shares.

Also, check out this awesome news.
blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-client-announcement-f0445cf5af49
SIX new companies are going to be listing on their platform soon.
Freaking. MOON

I'm a retard too, just jumped into the whole crypto business

>already x3'd my investment
Kill yourself nocoiner, stay poor.

so comfy here OP, no ragets jumping on to this train. chooo chooooo

gtfo u cunt, you must be so butthurt u didnt get in earlier, lmao, little pussy ass bitch

meanwhile DBC

Bounty will not last frens, new coin on the block with grown adult technology. Not children, if you want to milk the grown rich chinks get in DBC.

A lot of people jumped into it from bounty, no shill. just truth... mooning

LOL DBC has a higher market cap than BNTY you cuck. There is less room for growth.

use-case for DBC is FAR bigger, the market cap should be higher by a large margin

Can Myetherwallet store bounty?

bought 20k @ $0.11
to le moon xd

Nice dude! :D
Let's keep this rocket going!
Buy and Hold, hold, hold!

Hmmmm

twitter.com/VL/status/946479191826018305
Commence shilling

>tfw only 1556
I'm not gonna make it user, go on and enjoy your mansion without me

Page doesn't exist

>tfw only 800

I'm young and have like 1k

You'll make it in a year when it's $10.

Do NOT underestimate how fast crypto grows, 1 yr ago $1000 I. Fucking verge (death Vader doge coin) would be $8 million now.

Its been like that for 2 days

Only newfags think the orderbook means anything.

i don't even have 1k user, i started this whole crypto shit a couple of years ago and quit because it was too stressful

i put in a total of 268 because i'm a brainlet, least i'm starting to make some gains now thank fuck

holy fucking fuck KUCOIN IS A PIECE OF SHIT EXCHANGE, LET ME BUY YOU FUCKING PAJEETS

kucoin is absolute trash lmao

whales accumulating now?

It’s alright I started small too. Just make good trades and you’ll make it.

This is an ERC-20 token, binance should be able to add it soon. They added link within a week of it being out.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KUCOIN IS INCREDIBLY BAD, I THOUGHT HAVING THIS EXCHANGE WAS GOING TO BE GOOD FOR XRB, BUT THIS IS A PIECE OF TRASH, AND ALL THE FAGGOTS CLAIM THIS IS GOING TO GET TO BINANCE LEVEL, FUCK YOU, BINANCE NEVER WAS THIS SHIT, BASED CHINKS.

Hope this doesn't get dumped on like prl. I think it'll be dumped hard once 100 ml mc but continue upwards for a bit

Stagnating hard for over a day

I feel your pain.

Sounds like you fucked yourself trying to flip your coins to me

Are people here really this impatient? 10x gains in one day isn't good enough for you? Christ, just close out kucoin and don't check the price for a week if you are this weak.

1ccgf sign up with this to kucoin

>spaghetti hands everywhere

That's not correct
10 hours ago it was at 19 cents
It's at ~27 cents now

It's going down already

It's whales accumulating.

It's been going down and up since being listed on Kucoin you fucking weak handed fool

Are you an idiot? I bought it for half the current price yesterday.

We are up about 50%, retard.

real shit, i cant even sign in to this fucking shit exchange

So many people off kucoin. Wait until everyone is bck.

It did this same thing yesterday. I’m ready to get out I got in at 10.5 cents and this guy just isn’t moving anymore

Do it then. If it dips I will load up. There is no way this thing doesn't end up being close to 100m mcap a month from now.

I'm not saying I'm selling, just stating the facts. You can interpret it anyway you want, see it as an opportunity to buy or as a bad sign from the Gods. Your choice.

Any exchange would have server problems after doubling in size in two days. I don't think anyone expected BNTY to become this popular, I bought into it at 2 am on a whim.

Kucoin froze and the demand stalled. That's all that just happened. We'll be back up near ATH in an hour.
Cap this.

>this

Finally someone who isn't braindead.

Exactly. They literally had to shut down their site temporarily because of Kucoin's massive volume. It's the top-trading coin by far now.
If that (plus the insane value rise already) doesn't show BNTY's potential, nothing will

Guys whenever it hits a ATH , dump it then rebuy it. More BNTY for you

unless it blasts past this time, which I think is quite likely. Kucoin is getting unprecedented traffic right now for three coins: BNTY, PRL, KCS. I'd expect all to go up quite significantly in the next handful of days.

I tried that and got burned, there's not enough volume during these dips. I've had some luck utilizing TA with coins on GDAX, but it doesn't help much with smaller/newer coins.

I like the site I just hope they figure out a way to keep up with the traffic.

makes no sense, why is DBC rising +20% if th only reason bnty is dropping is due to the site not working?

nice try kid

Hahaha retard , it always dips. u gotta sell it at ATH

Didn’t realize KuckCoin was down, just saw the same sort of pattern and that happened yesterday on bfolio. Good news!

this site is trash fuck chinks

If I give my invitation code to a friend how many free tokens will he get? Is it different from user to user?

Why is it dropping?

WHY DOES IT KEEP FALLING AAAAAAAA MY MONEY

Because 80% of people can't even use the site.

Kuntcoin servers

Because it goes up an down. If you can't handle it close the window. Check back in a month.

guys its crashing, I've only doubled my investment once since last night

lmao then why is DBC rocketing?

Dude DBC is lagging. Watch how S/B orders are processed 8+ minutes late. People are trading on a delay and things accidentally went up.

guy, it isn't. fucking shit just get out if you can't wait more than 24 fucking hrs for a boost that pleases you enough holy shit

>circles around $0,24
>crashing

You have 0 patience?

lmao no

>mfw people are fomoing over to DBC
>mfw I have bags in both BNTY and DBC and accumulating more BNTY

feels good man

Oh you silly millennials with your bleepy bloopy smartphones and your instant gratification.

>what is satire

I don't know what to believe anymore all I see in my mind are candles sleep and food I am a broken man don't judge me vitamin d deprivation sinking in heavy among many other things

get well soon, me

Holy shit Kucoin is a piece of shit!! I can't even sign in right now.

perhaps it is you that should take a break, user.

Sometimes after my morning shower I'll lay on the floor in my room catching sun from the window. Without a shirt on, you can absorb a good amount of that amazing sunlight. Vitamin D absorption helps with overall health, especially with depression. Get more sunlight user

Just letting you normies know that it is now mandatory to be signed up at KuCoin if you wish to make it to the moon. Literally every new coin listed here is going 2/3x minimum.

If you wish to sign up with my ref-code, I will be thankful.
1HaQx

If you sign up with my code, I will send you 100BNTY as a thank you. Post your address as reply here.

that's right my dude

Do we have any proof that their alpha version is using the blockchain? It could just be a simple webapp.
Not trying to fud, Half my portfolio is in this coin.

Does it honestly matter? There are obviously smart contracts involved, but if the platform is already being used successfully, then this thing already has more value than a lot of coins with over 100m market cap.

What do you get out of people signing up with your code?

Six companies in it already.
Freaking solid.

This bitch is fueling up again.

cant do any fucking trades because this chink exchange keeps lagging

they did a fucking upgrade literally less than 24 hours ago and they already laggin again

fucking cunts can they actually spend money on a sizeable upgrade

Big if true. Signing up now, give me a quick second.

5 BTC each referral

god i fucking hate this fucking shitty exchange jesus christ

What's wrong with kucoin?
why's it so slow

can't wait til BNTY gets on binance