Y'all heard of Hero Forge...

Y'all heard of Hero Forge? Been wanting to replace the paper figures in my Dungeon! board game and this came along just now. Trying to make the figures based on the characters that the manual identifies them as; I realized these were actual lore characters when I saw Drizzt

Pic related, what do you guys think of my Jarlaxle so far? The parts are kinda limited though so I can only make them as unique as there are parts. Basing them off various fan art since I am not sure what's official art either.

Other urls found in this thread:

heroforge.com/
pochi.lix.jp/k_kisekae2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot to post the link

heroforge.com/

I feel kinda bad for all the retards you've managed to con into buying these with these obvious shill threads.

Messed around with, thought the concept had promise. After some tinkering, everything looks cartoony and with wonky proportions. 2/10 would not pay money for.

i find it fun to dick around with but fuck those prices

10 bucks for a digital download of a single fig?
30 for the one somewhat decent quality plastic?

fuck
that
noise

My DM requires that all players build their character in hero forge and then we take a screen shot and send it to him so he knows what we look like and what we think of or ourselves. He said not to buy the figures though unless we really want to. We just use figures from the dollar store.

I'm gonna be honest the models look like shit

Surely there has to be a better free character builder online...

Let me know when you find one

This sounds awful. Just give a physical description.

Heromachine

Hero machine is shit

Heromachine has the same problem as Heroforge, in that everything still looks the same. Plus Heromachine characters look even more like plastic action men than Heroforge ones. It's a step above anime doll creators.

If I feel like I really need character art, I either try my luck in the drawthread or scour google. Have had good luck with both.

>Advertise niche product to its market directly.
>This is conning retards.

Literally any visual aid is superior to a physical description, even if it's quite inaccurate.

>Inb4: You have no imagination.

Hero Forge is a terrible waste of money. Convert a couple of Reaper miniatures or browse any of a thousand other miniature producers.
It pains me to say that even some of the Games Workshop heros work out cheaper but at least get them second hand or something.

You have no imagination

Why not just use World of Warcraft Model Viewer? It's buggy as hell, but there's enough equipment in WoW to make basically any fantasy look you want.

Because every single character will get WoW's godawful DK mode look?

What? You realize you can select your skin color and features, right? Because I wouldn't recommend it if that was the case.

Donkey Kong, not Death Knight, you fucking mong.

>heroic scale
Into the trash it goes.

Out of all the acronyms and descriptions you could have chosen to refer to WoW's retarded style, you choose the only one that could be confused for something else.
Do you refer to Sudoku as a PNP game?

>too underage to have played goldeneye

interesting

I'm a fan of heroforge, but the minis are a tad too pricy for me especially with international shipping

If I had a 3D printer though, £8 for fully customized minis would be amazing

I don't know about you, user, but one of the libraries here in San Diego has a 3d printing lab that you can just use, if you go to one of their free classes and have a library card.

Maybe there's a similar deal in your city?

Heroforge is anemic as fuck. There's pretty much zero variety in clothes for female characters, little to no hair styles, and unarmored characters have to chose between punk, pirate, cowboy or musketeer.

What did you expect from 28mm?

yes, and your tool is irrelevant.
wouldn't have to shill if it was any good.

pochi.lix.jp/k_kisekae2.html

i wouldn't buy a mini from them, but it's useful for visualizing a character idea you have in your head