Veeky Forums discussion thread

What do you think about Mage Guild, Field Kit Inspection, and similar threads being moved to /qst/ by our mod even though they don't have anything to do with what the sticky on /qst/ says that board is for? What other types of Veeky Forums threads that our mod dislikes are you expecting to be banned from this board in the coming weeks?

How do you feel about /qst/ being used as "the board for Veeky Forums things that our mod doesn't like"?

Mod, please obey your boss and let us discuss issues with this board like Hiro said we could!

I would honestly prefer it if all the fucking lame faghammer threads were contained to their own board, as originally intended

One can only hope that Dungeon World threads to be saged and the poster banned for 3 hours.

Things to move to /qst/
-Kit inspection
-Mage Guild
-Jump Chain

Threads to ban
-One line green text

It's actually weird that Mage Guild got transferred to /quest/ while CYOA didn't. What gives?

>Mod, please obey your boss and let us discuss issues with this board like Hiro said we could!
Except your spamming the fucking thread every goddamn day. I could easily be wrong, but I doubt the other boards have this thread every day, and sometime this thread is on multiple times a day when the older one gets saged. I understand our mod likes to abuse his power I'm still salty over the fact he deletes comments he doesn't like, like me saying "wew lad, edgy to laugh at a dead 14 year old" or deleting allowing someone to spew /pol/ bullshit without lifting a finger, but god forbid if you get political against them, but you've pushed this thread so much that you're not getting sympathy anymore. Instead you're alienating the rest of Veeky Forums and creating hate for you and people who support you. >Threads to ban
>-One line green text
I agree 100% percent on this.

Maybe the mod likes CYOA? Personally, I agree. If the guild got moved to /qst/ then CYOA should of been moved as well.

Third post best post

Why does this thread keep getting deleted? It's specifically been allowed.

Fuck off bud. No one cares about any of that shit. As long as we're not getting spammed by /pol/ it's fine.

I'd be happy if whoever makes these every day gets banned.

>m-m-muh Hiroshima moot
Ya and if he spoke English he'd think you're a fag.

Because there's already a meta-thread that hasn't yet fallen off the bottom of Veeky Forums yet, perhaps? The one with the Blood Raven picture. Rather than starting a new thread and going "hurr durr we're allowed one meta thread", go and fucking check if there's one already up.

Because OP, or at least someone, keeps spamming the same thread with the almost the same paragraph everyday. It's being counted as spam at this point probably. Or it could be the mod abusing their power again, but I personally believe the former then the later on this one.

But then why are generals allowed?

That's great!
I hope that lore threads get fucked too soon enough.

>this fucking guy
No. Generals are a necessary evil and make sure there isn't an endless tide of mtg/40k threads consuming all content on the board.

Because a General usually has the decency to not put up another till the last one is at the 9/10th page. Also, this user hit it on the nose.

So why not make this an official general?

Because no one gives a shit and it's an incestuous circle jerk of people crying about what is and what isn't a quest. Have you ever been in one of these threads.

If generals are allowed, then this one should be too. It's not breaking any rules.

yes it is, there's already a meta-thread

I bet you're loads of fun to play with.

It's not a "general" because there is nothing to discuss. You don't have a pasta, you don't have a dedicated poster base, and there can be one (1) meta thread at a time. There's no point, other than to be a facitious dick.

>I doubt the other boards have this thread every day
The other boards have mods who allow the metathreads like Hiro told them to.

Stop making these threads. They achieve nothing but shit up the board with your powerless whining.

/cyoa/ threads aren't bad, as long as they keep to posting a bunch of different one so and discussing instead of playing

Mage Guild and field kit inspection are ok to go.

Back off the lore threads, those are one of the few reasons I lurk.

Like i wrote in the previous thread, i fully expect drawthreads to be banished to /i/ any day now.

Not because i want for that to happen but because i feel our local mod doesn't understand what makes content Veeky Forums-related.

at least M:tG and Wakfu aren't auto-ban words now a days

>post thread and it immediately gets autosaged because you're an autistic retard
>react by reposting the exact same thread again, proving yourself to be an autistic retard
Enjoy your doubtlessly imminent autosage, faglord.

I just want less banhammer-happy mods. I come here to shitpost and discuss these interests in a mostly unrestricted manner, with likeminded retards. If I wanted mods deleting threads because a drawing of a woman in a bikini is 2lewd4blue I'd go to Reddit.

fully expecting to get banned again for this

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Mage guild and similar "pretending" threads have been here for years. This is bullshit.

And they've became circlejerks impenetrable for outsiders.

No, they haven't. I've dropped in and joined in once or twice over the years, or read the threads every so often and it's just a bunch of people goofing around. It's not a circlejerk and it's not impenetrable.

I told you guys this would happen. Once you give in to the autists screeching about people having badwrongfun, they'll never shut up. Don't be surprised if they keep going until all you can discuss is rule mechanics.

Just because something has been here for years does not make it Veeky Forums related content. This board is for the discussion of games, not playing online pretend.

Should move the CYOA threads too

>And they've became circlejerks impenetrable for outsiders.
Not really; aside from a few inside jokes it's not like you can't understand what people are talking about.

>it's not like you can't understand what people are talking about.
I scriff that zakko, migus! Tonberrian!