SKY ROCKETING

GET INTO THIS BEFORE IT MOONS. Any questions about this promising project

CND coin

370 sat get in here!!!!!

been in here since $20.. refueled at $30

Thanks to that user who posted the thread the other day.

my bad I thought this was a skycoin thread

We'll ur in the next moon thread

Umm guys this is not going down

Buy in before 400 sats. Q1 marketing will bring wall street into this game (predictive AI on stocks and futures). Small hedge funds will trial the expert level AI (700k CND).

Skycoin went from $20 to $40 ($50 moon) in the last 24 hours.

time to come play with the big boys

what is a good amount to hold and eoy 2018 predictions?

Can this coin go to $1

Wow a 2x increase gtfo poor bum we are looking at an atleast 10x increase

I bought a few days ago after seeling retards like this and it dumped. Selling at break even now.

Who knows man it's whatever people are willing to pay for it's products. Since you must hold a certain amount in order to gain access to its products the volume of this will always be very low. This could easily be 1 dollar each in the future though

Yea shilling isn't always good for coins with low volume since most people have weak hands like you. But the buys are slowly outpacing the sells. It's best for you to dump or 5k CND for the whales accumulating and preventing others to access the hot therefore increasing the price dramatically once the marketing kicks in. Do us all a favor and sell

it won't 10x. it's gonna crash hard, have fun holding your bags for 3 years when it finally breaks even

One of the few coins with working products that pay for themselves? Have fun holding ur sky coin that will crash while I hold a token that will easily 10x while I also use the expert bot that predicts with 97% accuracy within the first 3 minuites so I make daily 10% gains stay poor chump

right now there's only access three tiers at 5k, 200k, and 700k. obviously they're still able to control the price on binance. they have products that actually work and are pushing out more. marketing hasn't even begun. the trader tier costs 10k to access right now. who thinks 10k is a fair price for that information? i'm curious how much of it's current price reflects cindicators actual utility versus speculation. will cindicator allow their token to 3-4x? is their trader tier worth 40k? i realize they can adjust what tiers cost but they may not allow the price to rise too high before they settle on tier access prices.

>For the most exclusive Hybrid Intelligence products, we are planning to implement a pricing system based on auction and competition for access. This system will allow traders and funds to compete between themselves for the right to gain access to products. Auctions and competitions will be used to provide access to those products which can be accessed by one or several market participants only. The advantage of competitive access to our ecosystem is that the Token holders interested in the products, on the one hand, can determine the price themselves,

In simple terms this gives whales dumb amount of power. Therefore the price will skyrocket

Can anyone explain what do you get out of the entry level (5k coins?)

yeah, I also want to know if gives something valuable at that tier.

Its a token brianlet

So if CND launches a Wisdom of the Crowd trading algo, the biggest whales will battle it out for access?

Yes basically

you can look at the distribution on etherscan.io. you either buy it now while it's cheap or you're going to have to bend over 6 months from now when you want access.

A coin with the same structure of a p&d discord. Pay money to get higher tier signals and rank up. Kek.

>hodl a million CND since 1 cent
>at a certain point FOMO kicks in it moons to $1
>sell it all and become a millionaire
>look up the top CND holders via etherscan, and follow their trading moves
>basically get the signals for free and become even richer

Shhhh DELETE THIS NOW

3mil here, ill sell at 95 cents now, thx!

Yeah fuck those tokens that actually have a use case, right? Keep chasing the pajeet coins and get dumped on retard

Don't bother just let the stinky linkies miss another moon

Basically a little pump and dump group when all beginner tier folows the same signal. Self fulfilling prophecy.