Is he /our guy/?

Is he /our guy/?

go to bed Erik, you are aren't even credible enough to be hated, just mocked

With all that money why can't he get lasik and plastic surgery to fix that face?
>inb4 jealous poorfag
No just a regular fag

what a faggot
autistic traits as well

all that money and he still cant afford an ounce of taste

i thought he was rich why does that look like a $100 tux

Get a life, Erik... Crypto means freedom from worrying about money and you are completely consumed by it.

You're going to lose it all due to your arrogance.

uncanny

Not just that but that hotel bathroom looks kinda pov-tier

All he did was buy BTC at a young age and intended to HODL. Now he goes on twitter and thinks he's along the top geniuses, he's a really wannabe trump just watch his hand gestures alone and facial expressions if you're trying to laugh at this brainlet faggot.

imagine how bad he's going to cringe at all this shit when he gets a bit older kek

> just watch his hand gestures alone and facial expressions if you're trying to laugh at this brainlet faggot.
What did he meme by this

I would punch his face, if I had a chance to meet him.

I'm happy for this guy, but sad for the posters in this thead.
Painfully obvious so many people are 'closeted jealous', and some probably don't even realize it.

The guy is 19, money and autism is a strange combination. I'm sure many would act exactly like him if they made their first million at age 16.

Who is this Whoville-izen?

Steven King son?

>wins the lottery

This kid probably has 1 million dollars, Probably didnt pay any taxes, Probably sold all his BTC under 2k (could have been a billionaire). He post pics on bare mattresses, wears the same goddamn glasses everyday and to top it off, looks like a complete faggot in a shitty suit he didn't have tailored properly. Also, this is a cheap room at a Holiday Inn, I know because I just stayed there.

listen, I don't feel proud saying this but I have a trust fund. When I first went to college I was fucking insufferable for about a year – constantly buying the most expensive spirits, wearing designer everything and generally acting like an arrogant prick. It felt great on some level, a bit like the rush you get from cocaine. But ultimately I alienated myself from everyone and ended up depressed and full of self-hatred. I have learnt a lot since then, and all I can say to this fruit-fly resembling virgin is that I'm glad I didn't post my psychosis so visibly online. You will look at this shit one day and HATE yourself, no matter what your net worth.

Czech'd. Might get some flak/called jealous for this one, but I went to HS with an arab kiddo who had some of that oil money...he constantly tried to use his $$$ to impress girls + make friends, but everyone genuinely thought he was a tryhard faggot. At best, they'd hang around him for the free booze + parties + drugs, at worst they'd talk about him behind his back and laugh at him due to how transparent he was being (using his money as a cope)

then again that kind of behavior is endemic among his type (new-money oil-arabs)

he looks like a friggin bitch.

>autistic loser becomes depressed when he realizes that money isn't filling the void caused by being an autistic incel

Just fucking why have those glasses, he looks like someone from the kingsmen. he needs to go to Veeky Forums

>Catalog
holy shit 666 for brutal honesty, hope you're listening Erik

No, he's a giant fag who should drink bleach

He tries too hard

Looks like he's going to kill himself anytime soon. Probably when he tries to invest in crypto again, but he fails miserably and finds out the truth: he's severely autistic and all he had was pure luck.

delete this

you would need weaponized autism to be buying bitcoins as a tween.