Bg thread?

Let's go for a bg thread. Post a pic of a character and other anons will write short bg about that.
I will start with Onda, pirate npc.

My dude this ain't Twitter. You can spell whole words I had to open and read this thread to figure out what the fuck you were talking about.

Doesn't look like BG at all. But here, grab my bump

>Le twitter bogeyman
Is that even a thing?

>pirate
Where's your hat? Also, maybe get a better shirt; with that skin, you're gonna get sunburns.

But honestly, what is the chick from that image? What? Norse naturalised by Chinese?

>Le twitter bogeyman
Not everything is part of your culture war.

>all that shit
>ain't

I wouldn't mind gettin' keelhauled under that one...

dafuq is 'bg' in this context?

It appears to be "background", though it took me about 4 failed threads on this topic to figure it out. OP is kind of a moron about this.

>pirate

i don't think that word means what you think it means. even those Chinese pirates, who were pretty weird, looked better than that

honestly, she's got an eastern design in cloths, but a green eyed, red head, big breasted woman like that in the East is so far out there i don't even know

that spear she has would not be conductive to fighting close quarters on a ship. you could say it's a boarding clutch, but that is pushing it

how the fuck this is a pirate i have no idea

mystic NPC, can't remove mask and is shunned by society. i need help with the reason

nice tits, bad costume match. Also, why is there motion blur on that monkey?

rape me.

she is here to plunder your booty.

Its not how many scars you have on your face, its how you wear them.

Pirate eh?

A recently divorced suburbanite housewife, she met a guy through her gaming group who promised if she'd be a boothbabe at comic con that he could get her a commercial spot on Wendies.

This pic was the last one she took before being abducted and sold into phillipeno sex ring. After being shipped offshore in a foul smelling shipping contaner, she endured years of abuse before killing one of her more abusive pimps, holding a rich client hostage and walking out the door.

She found stowage on a smuggler vessel and the captain took a liking to her. After several years, with most of his shit-for-brains crewmen to stupid to navigate, he bequethed his river boat to her on his deathbed.

She now runs a scam kidnapping rich sex tourists and holding them hostage in order to collect a family ransom.

what? i thought you LIKED realism?

The mask belonged to the village shaman, who was trying to sell out the rest of the tribe to demons in exchange for more powerful magic. He(?) killed the shaman, but nobody wanted to believe it, so he got exiled.
Also the mask was 'blessed' by the demons to let them talk to people. He doesn't take it off because anyone else who put it on would get demonic voices in their head, whispering promises of power and/or insanity. He's Paladining this mask so that nobody else gets used as a Demon-Lord sock pupppet.

Now do this gent.

It's a fast monkey.

A mysterious merchant that only appears to travelers of the near-endless desert. Nobody knows who or what this merchant is, or where they get their goods, but they always appear when needed most and with things that are always helpful. Quite reasonable prices, too.

An Elf bandit who was cast out by his race due to his rampant kleptomania. He now roams the woods at the head of a band of goblins, stealing from anyone who crosses his path. He's known for his unerring accuracy and his mask, decorated to look like the goblins that he commands.

Probably an early level boss, the PCs get a quest to hunt him down from the local mayor or whatever.

Once a street-tough, Cassius got himself captured by a rival gang and was tortured. Though he lost the sight of one of his eyes, he managed to escape his captors and turn his life around. Now a member of the Azure Guard, Cassius has taken it upon himself to clean the streets, serve the people he once menaced, and bring his torturers to justice.

Next, this chick.

>bg thread
>write short bg

Fuck off and don't come back until you've learned to spell complete words.

That was already discussed at the beginning of the thread, friend.

If this was going to be a succesful thread, this would still be the beginning.

>nice tits, bad costume match.
This so hard. After seeing the face and tits I wanted to add it to my character art folder, but as I kept looking down the image the outfit is just too cringey.

>Ragged set of Mongolian-themed armour
>Cringey
Stop being such pussy

What really fucks this picture up are her badly drawn breasts. And failed anatomy in general. It's like someone never saw a half-naked woman and draw one anyway. But then again, it's Korean artist trying to draw Europan people, so go fucking figure why she's so weirdly shaped.
Straight outta Korean MMO

Everything about this picture is cringey, but the weeb-tier culture mixing is unforgivable.