April 2018

new years

Why wouldn't it?

never, cheqem

>Pizza Gate
Get out Jew

25k cents? In a week or so

Next year around June

Bitcoin has technical issues that prevent it from ever being widely adopted as currency. That doesn't even get into centralization issues. Bitcoin will be replaced sooner or later.

Roastieposters confirmed dumbest Veeky Forums chumps.

Increasingly highly likely.

If hype returns rampart with little MSM fud, gov regulations or BTC technical problems.

Overall guys, I think you should invest in Cardano, trust me.

Conservative:
Late May after a huge drop
Moon Bat optimism:
January 7th

lol damn

>How do we even know it will reach 20K?
For the past 2 years every time BTC breaks a psychological barrier (and the sell walls made from it) it immediately jumps 20% or more above it.

WHO IS THIS PERFECT SPECIMEN
ARGHHHHHHHHHH MY LINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I would say we've pretty much broken through the final awareness wall into the full normie cohort. As soon as it's normal to talk about "crypto" and "what coins do you own?" (which isn't far away IMO) instead of "Do you own Bitcoin?" then new money isn't going to flock to Bitcoin automatically. I would say that's already started. I wouldn't put money on it, but I would say that BTC has hit its ATH already. There might be one more wave of baby boomer money that launches it, but as soon as the dialogue has universally turned into "What coins do you own?" then Bitcoin is just one coin of many and by no means the most attractive.

>sooner or later

cool. for the moment though, junkies with hundreds of millions of dollary-doos are havin' at it

25k satoshi?

never

Feb 3rd 2018.

this

no confidence in sidechain and off chain solutions then I take it.

There is not one POW crypto that can scale to mass adoption. its either sidechains and offchain or proof of stake if i understand correctly. BTC blocksize would need to be about 32gb for 100,000 tx/s.

Ugly niggress

Hey, my birthday!

You won't be around for it next year.

summer time

Do all these 'Muh Bitcoin is unusable as a currency' normies not know that the Lightning Network has already been deployed on Bitcoin mainnet?

Who is the next president?

somewhere between december 2018, september 2019.
And BCH of course (the real bitcoin)

Wtf its gone down 7k in like a week I bought in at 17k fuckkkk

That's ok!

Mark zuckieburger for sure, either 2020 or 2024.

Nah, I asked the guy for the future. isBkZVlH.

*from

I bet he will say zuckerberg

Either Jan 5 or Feb 10.

Dont underestimate how much the markets will bull on valentines day when lonely betas dump half their paycheck into crypto to make themselves feel better about not having a woman.

>t. New coiner cope

post of the fucking year

ps help me hang myself in my living room

Feb 2018

Today

That's way too fucking long.

on our next wave up.

summer 2018