ICX IS FUCKING GOING FOR IT

ICX IS FUCKING GOING FOR IT
29 BTC BUY WALL

Just be careful not to stay in it too long if you just want a cheap ride. I think it will be very valuable in the future, long run, but some of these pumps are not exactly organic. Somebody wants to sell at a good price.
I didn't heed a similar warning and got burned.

This.

It's going to pump and dump until mainnet simply because of all the ICO that bought in at like 10 cents.

volume is increasing. Some people are taking profits. Looks organic to me

I figured it was people buying back in after fork

It is far from organic, you should have seen how the whales kicked it off from 3300

RELEASE THE KOREANS

it's just going back to the price it was before all the BTC shenanigans from the past couple of days

If you're a holder, enjoy the ride. I'm just warning newbies not to fomo in. There aren't that many organic buyers and sellers who suddenly decide to use 8.70 or 8.90 as a desired amount, coincidentally all at one ethsat from each other.
I didn't want to believe, either, but learned my lesson the hard way.
And for everyone who already bought in - hold it. Don't panic-sell when it drops. It WILL get up again, either by the next PnD run or just really organic over time. Just keep it and look at it again in mid-/end-January.

Listen to this guy.

crypto nigger will dump on you if you buy this

>tfw highest I bought in at was $5.6

Just give it a few days and you'll be in the green even at its lowest dips. I think this has a good future.

>Just give it a few days
Wondering if you're FUDing for some whales since most people who are genuinely organically optimistic about this coin are at least saying "give it until the end of January"

You guys are playing with fire. Get out with your profits or be bagholders

Main net release is january 24th... this shit is going to skyrocket if everything goes well. Icon could be the 1st crypto project to actually start building an entire decentralized economy in South Korea.. HODL all the way to 2030 my friends

> Don't panic-sell when it drops. It WILL get up again, either by the next PnD run or just really organic over time.

I wish I did this. I bought in at 2 and panic sold at 5.10 and didn't realize that PnD would be running this coin for a month. Fuck, the one time I could have benefited from PnD.

LETS FUCKING DO THIS

I watched it over the day, and it held pretty well in the lower $5. I would expect with the holidays being over, Asians getting money for New Years and the BTC fork nonsense being done with, the course would recover a bit more. But it's just speculation, in the worst case I'll just pretend that "a few days" can mean any number of days under 50.
Also, how is this FUD? I'd rather consider an overly optimistic prognosis shilling (which I'm not, btw).

>retards being optimistic of korean fairy tales with no actual product
>hold dem bags till february 24

what's happening febuary 24?

Wooohoooo

That coincided with it getting listed on Huobi.

I know because I bought about 5 minutes before it happened and couldn't believe my luck.

jan 24th brainlet

I think he meant January 24 when they announced the release of mainnet. Unless they changed it again without my knowing.

U can't develop mainnet in 1mo pajeet, or did u mean jan 2019?

I know, i just asked him so he could find out for himself kek

also

>le pump and dump shitcoin

LET'S FUCKING GET IT BOIS.
50 DOLLARS IN MAY, YOU FUCKING HEARD IT HERE NEETS

>1 month
>project has been going on for more than 2 years

gotta step up that shit talking bro

Its going to keep pumping through the night, wallets for ICX opened on Huobi last night and trading starts tonight.

I'm sure they'll call all their investors and partners into a meeting in the largest tower in Seoul just to delay mainnet again.

smart man

Fuck, what happened to dec. 29th?

Bought in when it was 2$. Will it dip boys? I'd rather sell now and buy in later since main net got delayed so I don't see it organically top 7$ anytime soon.

they released testnet but like any good software company they're being thorough in QA

Lads let's be real this time

Cash out at 8500 gwei or you'll get burned when this dumps again to 6000

the mainnet delay news already made ICX dump, it starts trading on Huobi soon, this thing is only going up for now

no chance i'm cashing out below 100,000 gaywei

You do you. I sold 25% my stack.

I remember you from the OMG threads. I’m ready.

If you’re gonna FUD atleast get the date right

Why is it pumping rn anyways? Last night we were at 65 and now we are knocking on 84

We all know it's gonna rocket mid/end January so people are accumulating. That's the reason I 'think'. Might be wrong.

the wall breaker

Friends, BIG T here

we’ve been in this industry for decades. The knowledge that we release to our customers is to protect you from yourself and to look into the big picture. The big picture is ICON (ICX). Ok? Now, go on-to Binance, and buy as much ICX as you can. Remember, buy all that you can below 100$. We have a tremendous opportunity to make a large amount of money. Ok, Bitcoin is at an all time high? Alright, who cares? Who the fuck cares? Buy ICX. I told you niggas it’s going to have an update that will double, or even triple it’s value. And you gonna doubt me? What, you don’t believe me? Fuck outta here nigga. How dare you doubt me? You think you can short ICX on me after I told you it’ll moon? You think I snort coke off of the dick of thai ladyboys just to get my rocks off? Fuck no. All I do is read white papers so your punk ass can get money. Why? Becuase I AM the master shill. I am THAT nigga. I am the master of crypto-currency. Be fearful when you see Smug Pepes and be greedy when you see Pink Wojacks

the pump hasn't even begun my friend

Interesting. Well I've still got 75% my stack at the least. Got in at ico so whatever the hell happens im good

i only put 60 euros in the ico because at the time everything i had was dropping hard

it's not faaiiirrrrrrrr

If the TRX open source does nothing for tron i'll drop my bags and put it into ICX

youre fault for being poor

You are fault.

kek

I bought 1k icx and thought it was gonna drop more so I sold it. Bought back in with 600 icx. At least, I got 600 more icx than noicx'ers.

Buy on kcs

kucoin.com/#/? r=1RgKs

Well glad I sold some at 8500 after all
If it dips enough I'll buy some back