You just need to 2x a hundered dollars ($100) 14 times to make a million

You just need to 2x a hundered dollars ($100) 14 times to make a million.

Cool, I just bought 100k

I don't really understand why we don't have a biz weekly thread for doubling your money.

i know people would just shill but its idiotic why don't we help each other.

Just put it all on black 14 times then. Genius

Sounds good in theory but you know how people here are.

Hold on.. This is totally possible! ICOs nowadays start trading x3 its price or even more! WHY NOONE TOLD ME THIS BEFORE!! WHY DID U TOLD ME TO TRADE SHITCOINS INSTEAD OF GOING FOR SAFE BETS!!!!!!!

Because shills would just shill every freaking coin.

You wouldn't gain any tips.

But Veeky Forums ARE helping eachother, only if you are willing to listen and know to differentiate the retards from the legit posters

For you to win some other guy has to lose

its the idiots who pump and dump like crazy that end up fucking this whole place.

good coins, good projects, upcoming news, everyone could double their money, release their bags and not completely crash the market.

but hey, its better to fuck everything up.

Because everyone who bought ICOs in October got fucked hard. Every single 1 except 2 dumped below ico price and just went down for months

There are 2x pumps on just about every single shitcoin that gets shilled on this board. People get greedy, fueled by retard-memes about 100x moon missions until someone cashes out with their money and everyone else goes broke.

Pulling out at even 25% consistently is huge gains, but everyone is too obsessed with something being the next $10k coin instead of taking gainz gradually.

>he doesn't have Neo eyes and can see Veeky Forums in code

next moon mission will be BAT

McAfee tried that and look how it went to the fucking shitter after two days

Not here. This is a ponzi just like bitconnect where everyone wins. See: If I get into an ICO and x2 my money then I sell and the coin keeps skyrocketing, whos losing?

kek this basically sums up ODN, the coin Veeky Forums literally ruined.

yeah but every coin is shilled here everyday and in any circumstance.

im talking about a really good weekly thread, with great information, where we could, idk, summarize whatever the fuck we invested, the results, yada yada yada.

i have 25k on hold and im playing with 300 dollars (100 in 3 exchanges) and im just trying to get to 150-200-300-500, etc.

im not online everyday. i cant follow every single piece of news, i dont know every coin that is going to be listed, etc.

information is gold. a bunch of neets that consume everyting posts here regularly. we should be helping each other.

buy limits
sell limits etc

a fucking Veeky Forums teeka, but one that is not a fucking pump and dump.

i dont understand why so many people seem to have trouble telling real arguments (and checking on them) from shitposting

>McAfee
he is too popular. also the daily coin shit was obviously a awful idea. thats asking for a pump and dump.

good projects with normal deadlines. 1 week. buy in this interval, sell in that, etc. it shoudlnt be that hard.

Yep. I did that a few times and now I’m at $100k. Just gotta do it 3-4 more times for my million. Not that easy because I’m diversified, but I’m more than halfway there in terms of how many times I’ve had to multiply (started with 2k).

ODN still has a chance

how long did it take you user?

Yeah and this time around its the fucking governments turn

>interest and compound interest
interdesting

This is exactly right. Also nice trips.

ODN killed itself for being shitty. Don't blame biz

I started in May. I missed a lot (didn't catch NEO and ADA), my first massive increase was getting in on OMG when it first listed right after ICO when it was less than a dollar in July-August, Metaverse in October, and IOTA and VeChain this month.

I've made plenty of mistakes too, having halved my portfolio twice. I never went all-in on anything either, so all this was still with a diversified portfolio.

source?
too many nu-biz

>but its idiotic why don't we help each other.
somebody has to half his million 14 times for me to make it

im relatively nu-biz but i guess 7 years Veeky Forums are enough experience
veronika eruseva my dude

FUD low, shill high, right guys?

ODN is here to stay. Holders always win in the end

Thanks man
Let's turn this thread around any good moon missions before EOY

ur so noob it hurts. someone will sell before the signal, or buy lots

Why not just 10x, $100?

You just need to do it 4x.
Easily achievable in a year. I can think of 4 10x's in 2017 off the top of my head.

The problem with your logic is that you need to do that in sequence, AND the prices have to lineup in such a way that after your first 10x the second potential 10x is low enough MCAP that it can 10x and so on until you do this FOUR times. It's possible but you have to be retarded lucky.

Holy shit you made 50x gains
I made 5x from April hodling

DeepBrain Chain is working out for me. Seems the new trend is moonable coins coming on to KuCoin

>right after ICO
.. Question for people who've done ICOs. Like... after the initial funding period, and the coin gets listed on its first exchange, do you just get some value of coins back in your wallet equivalent to the initial coin price, or what? The transition from token to crypto confuses me.

>the call that saved Veeky Forums
seems like they're having problems though going to put 2 ETH later when the site's running more smoothly
Also 1feNH

The "loser" is anyone who owns USD

>KuCoin
i really really want to but i just cant get myself to trust this exchange

something about that referral campaign and the KCS copy pasta á la guaranteed moon mission

Explains why I cant even sign up

How early did you get on? I feel like by the time I've read the threads and done minimal research I've missed the pump

Fucking this. The longer you've spent here the stronger your filter is. If you DYOR and monitor you're doing fine.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

>The longer you've spent here the stronger your filter is.
>here
I suggest /pol/ as training grounds. Only the best shall prevail.

this is a good idea
/pol/ is a place of unmasking, even "demasking"

>what is crab mentality?
>what is sociopathy?
>what is sadism?
>what is greed?

More like (10*100 = 1000) * 4 = 4000???? I dont get it

(2 * 100 = 200) * 14 = 2800???

Sociopaths. There are a million fuckers that get off just getting people mad on the internet by pretending to be retards. But instead of ruining someone's vidya game, or just collecting (you)s, these fuckers get erections at the idea of causing some desperate stranger to spiral into absolute poverty and eventual suicide.

Imagine, having that much power to completely ruin someone's life? It's like a Death Note, but instead you write the name of a pajeet&poo crypto and watch the bodies fall.

I'm half-masting just thinking about it.

you can't be serious m8...

100*10^4 = one million

g-go on...

But OP said it wrong.

fucking idiot

>make believe board
>make believe currency

Seems legit

>link

3 down 11 to go my dudes... we gonna make it

>tfw no gf who's stronger than me

>these fuckers get erections at the idea of causing some desperate stranger to spiral into absolute poverty and eventual suicide
Veeky Forums is the best.

>RIP that guy who bought verge at 2000 sats, your sacrifice was not in vain

Britbong fag here. So far I've turned £400 to £38K. That's already more than my fucking salary. First purchase was ETH back in June. Currently I am 50% REQ, 20% DBC. 20% BNTY. 10% UFR. Key is not to be greedy. OP knows. Yes, you get lucky with those 10x ICO's sometimes. Not so often nowadays. It's all about taking 10-20% at a time, keep it simple, if you're starting to worry, you've fucked it. Don't chase pumps, just move on to the next opportunity. Never trade your full stack. 2018, If all goes well, I'll be a millionare. Fuck me sideways.

Pol is for low iq inbreds, go back

How much have you cashed out?

>he did not prevail

If only I didn't spend early 2017 on pol instead of here...

I haven't cashed out anything yet. Dreading the tax man. Plan is to wait until it's... a lot, then speak to an accountant.

They look stron but women sre fucking weak brah

Haha fucking right?! I'd have so much fucking money...

I recommended civic and capri . No one listened

You would've made 50x too if you bought EOS when I told you (spoiler: I didn't buy either)

No. Go to Reddit

Do it yourself and learn firsthand. Seriously, experience is the best teacher

This. A million times this. Read this and learn to build wealth, anons.

or you suck a million dicks at $1 a pop

how do you take 10-20% at a time? I mean, when they're rising, they're rising almost all at the same time. So, if coinA is rising by 20%, so does coinB and when they'll drop it's all over again. Seriously, I'd like to know, bro!

Coin I recommended went 25x. You think anyone in this shithole listens?

pls tell me next coin sir

that seems like it would take a long time. what about 500,000 at $2

ripoff i'm reportin you to better business bureau

but aids

pajeet detected