Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1781: Personal Jesus Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Welcome to the Salty Spittoon. How tough are ya?

Give some weapon buys that are hilariously powerful right out of the box. The best you can think of.

Is the drive opening sorted Z-A for anyone else? I keep changing it back but it's constantly reverting and getting annoying.

I finished a Jump... Without spending all of my CP.

About this tough.

Not very.

Moar builds.

(The Sims 3) #7
-Background: Student (900CP) -Going back to school it seems. As a NERD.
-Genius (800CP) (Discount) -Extra intelligence!
-Athletic (600CP) -Greater benefit from working out and never tired from it!
-Green Thumb (400CP) -This sounds useful for later.
-Couch Potato (Free) -Better at video games and furniture is comfy? Huh.
-Natural Cook (200CP) -NEVER FAIL AT COOKING. HELL YES.
-Always Hiring (Free) -Always find a place to work!
-Dirt Defiant (100CP) -OH SHIT YES, ALWAYS CLEAN.
-Steel Bladder (0CP) (Discount) -And never shit again.
-Irresistable (-200CP) (Discount) -Awwwww yiss, looking GOOD. APPEARANCE PEEERKS.
-Basement Dweller (-300CP) (Discount) -An extra basement sounds awesome.
-Censorship (-200CP)
-Where's Bella? (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Isla Paradiso, Adult
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Oh thank fuck I never have to take a shower or shit again. So THAT's nice, always being clean. Not to mention having a basement for my warehouse... which if it matches the size of my warehouse itself, then holy crap it's going to be a HUGE basement. Oh, and BEING AN AWESOME COOK YEEEEES.

The censorship thing doesn't bother me at all. The constant harassment and suspicion of Bella's murder is going to be the real trouble, and by that point I'm going to probably have no social life that isn't online and behind an alias. While that's going to suck, I just need to get through it. I've gotten a fair amount of utility stuff from this jump, and I'm super thankful for it. Now is the time to get my stuff together before moving on.

Not very but I've got this perk that says I can come in.

I have been monogamous for several thousand years

I'm a pussy.

So Gil fights by firing his treasury at enemies, but what happens when he goes to high powered settings with Jumper and they are useless?

I did that as well...for most of my jumps.

>What the perk is talking about is destroying something immaterial that isn't memories, such as souls, life energy, etc.
Then wouldn't this allow direct energy conversions?

He goes to his true, original fighting style.

Wrestling.

anonymous you literally just posted a picture of what he does if the gate of Babylon isn't going according to plan

I'm tough enough to beep beep like a sheep... AND meow meow like a cow.

>FLCL
Absolutely Massive Sniper Rifle - Infinite bullets, never needs reloading, no safety because the switch that would normally do that just changes the rounds between explosive and armor piercing.

Gibson EB-0, 1961 Model - If you're strong enough, you can cleave chunks of starships with this guitar. Have fun.

Black Barrel from Angel Notes. Technically not a weapon buy but being an Ether Liner grants you the ability to form a very powerful custom magic weapon that grows alongside you as well. Ea from the Servant Supplement. Any of the Lantern Rings from comicbook DC properties. The GBE from Blame!.

Approximately this tough.

AWAKEN EA A STAGE WORTHY OF YOU HAS BEEN SET

Are there any other perks/items in the chain to power up my RE7 Super Virus/Parasite? I've already thought about feeding it the Blacklight and thought better of it.

Alright does anyone know how to put similar weapons together with all their powers and abilities intact? Also I am totally not the bow guy from last thread, and my plan is not to jam all of them together into some kind of SUPER BOW for reasons. You can believe me.

What happens if you give him perks that actually give him mastery of whatever weapon he wants?

Why is there a limit to the number of traits you can buy for your species in the Stellaris jump?

Armsfusion Crafter Aion.
So long as it's not technological (magitek is fine though) it can combine any similar weapons together.

Aion has an item for this purpose.

Recettear has an item breeding perk. With either Minecraft's Cheat Mode or Partially Kissed Hero's Cauldron of Plenty you could get the same effects.

Pick up an enchanted weapon from King Arthur and feed all of your other weapons to it.

Grab Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim and then hit up the local hardware store.

What does jumper smell like?

He busts out that Ea boi. He'd have a fucking blast.

There's an item in World of Cultivation that lets you craft a weapon using up to 10 other weapons.

Like laundry detergent.

...yesssssss.

(Kingsman: The Secret Service) #8
-Background: Millionaire (900CP) -ALWAYS GO RICH.
-Silver Spoons feed Silver Tongues (Free) -Charismatic and cultured!
-Oxford Educated (800CP) (Discount) -All the know-hows to business.
-Blue Blood Privileges (500CP) (Discount) -Oh hell yes, nobility.
-Well Dressed (400CP) -Always look good.
-The Gentleman's Guide (350CP) -Refine oneself.
-Flaunting Your Wealthx5 (Free) -Bunches of money!
-A Knight in Stylish Armor (0CP) -And a SERIOUSLY KICKASS OUTFIT, we're done.
Dice Rolls: -

While everyone is pulling their shit and running around being secret agents, I'm more than likely trying to incorporate myself into high society. Getting used to being a noble, and using that time to prove what a noble truly is. For true nobility is being superior to your former self.

You posted a picture of what he does in a situation like that baka.

Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?

You still working on the Necrodancer update?

>no natural scent anymore
>Gentle Scent from Cave Story
I smell like flowers.

I'm the guy with the gun.

More of a rad bitch.

Due to Evercleansed and various 'leave no traces behind' stealth perks, Jumper doesn't smell like anything.

That's elmo you daft git

It's still in the works, but I've got a busy week ahead of me. I'm trying to juggle it, Divinity, and my own personal writing though.

I know how I want to do it, it's just the matter of sitting down and hammering it all out.

Is that kid secretly some species of coyote?

Aion and Recettear wouldn't really stack that well I believe.

Weird I thought Duct Tape Fusion is literally just duct taping items together and they sorta work, reading the perk it actually does fuse them together, cool.

That feels a bit too off for me. Don't really know how to explain it.

I wonder if I could repeat the process and then fuse the other fused items together?

Thanks for the help everyone. Have best girl.

Just going to fall unconscious now like I should have earlier, night all.

Fish.

A batter one.

Is this star butterfly as a crackwhore?

Nothing.

A naughty one.

>I wonder if I could repeat the process and then fuse the other fused items together?

I asked aionon on the irc after the last update and he told me that yeah you could keep stacking but it would only have up to 10 altforms so you have to replace one if you hit the limit and want to add a new one.

What happens with the Genie from Disney once you use up your three wishes?

Sweat, ozone, oil, and smoke.

He gets freed iirc.

Goes back to the lamp, which takes off and awaits a new master.

What if you find it again? Do you just get another three wishes? Or does it just bar you from use?

He gets freed. Jumpmaker said so.

I guess that was unclear. The lab is study the effects of cannabis. The volunteering is about making it so someone who is doing drugs can contact the campus security for help b/c there friend if overdosing without a risk of being expelled/punished for it. Basically good Samaritan law type stuff, as well as leading naloxone training workshops, etc...

Also has the konosuba jump dropped yet? I am really looking forward to it.

That seems kinda shitty now that I think about it. Like, what if you use up your last wish in some fucking hellscape like sonichu? Wouldn't the Genie rather stay enslaved for a while longer rather then be free in a world like that?

I'd be lying if I said I remembered any ruling I made on that, or even making the jump at all, really.

Val's working on it atm

What jumps have good magitech/tech and harem perks?

No more wishes.

I figured that he was like the canon Genie in that he simply decided to follow along with you, even if he can't grant you anymore wishes.

Awesome, i just wanted to double check.

>They dont know
Sorry to say Val stopped working on it yesterday, she and Heavens got into a heated fight that only ended after Burutusu and Sofutoanonsu entered the fight and used their eternal mangekyo sharingans to summon a mega sussanoo and seal both of them, to stop further damage to the hidden general of /jc/

Yeah, like a seal's ever kept Val down for long.

One massacre wasn't enough, we must remove Uchihas in every reality.

I know one seal that could get the job done.

Go back to being dead Tobirama

I don't think so. Elmo has the huge nose. I think it is cookie monster that has been edited.

I cry about anything vaugely resembling a heroic sacrifice.
Like smoke.
A burny witch. So probably bad.

Isn't the Genie still a Companion? I imagine it'd be the same deal as the Aladdin cartoon. Genie still has powers but isn't as strong as he was when bound, and may or may not follow you depending on how you treated them.

Have to say, the continuing Stand Battles we seem to keep having are amusing me to no end.

Best jumps to pick up mutations?
I'm talking everything from warp stone, to FEV, to the blessings of chaos gods.

Hit me with your best shot

Are there any perks that make it easier for your friends and allies turn a blind eye to unnecessarily extreme measures you take in the name of justice?

You ever invent democracy to be a dick to the Uchiha? Because Tobirama did.

that one from Overlord.

Everybody Needs A Gregg - Hooligan Tree - Night in the Woods

Sweat and smoke.

Extremely arousing.

Tbh, I'd rather just use my three wishes in Disney and let him go, I can't fit in another Companion between my 8 slots and don't want to shove anyone in the Companion locker.

There's an entire mutation section in Generic Post-Apocalypse and another in Space Station 13.

I was to busy studying for my MD.

Elona

Anons do you still make use of Geneforge's Shaping magic? If so, how?

Not only does Elmo have the nose, but Cookie monsters eyes are crooked which you can see in the pic.

How dangerous a setting is that?

I never went there in the first place, but I'm guessing it could definitely help a dying alien race rebuild? If so, I should go.

Does Migieka copy every technique we see or can we choose not to?

Yes, I make amble use of it if I need to modify my creations after I've birthed them.

Seriously, lots of brood mother perks make home growing your monsters more convenient than using a lab.

>Weird I thought Duct Tape Fusion is literally just duct taping items together and they sorta work, reading the perk it actually does fuse them together, cool.

Wait, it does fuse them? Because I too thought it only taped them together.
Fuck. Going to have to redo my build if that's the case.

Some Anons take it as the former while other take it as the latter, there is no clear consensus as far as I know.

Because of Redwall I smell like lavender and safety, though that gets drowned out by the viscera after a long days work.

Exalted Lunars, EVO, Fallout 4, Geneforge, Prototype.

Anything you see, I'd imagine.

Unsure.

(Person of Interest) #9
-Background: Genius (Free) -I'm a smart person, yes I am.
-Hacking In (Free) -Aw yiss, good with computer programs.
-Improvisation (Free) -Do not piss me off.
-Medical Doctor (900CP) -I'm going to need this.
-Well Read (800CP) (Discount) -Several languages, and my ability to learn is improved!
-Brilliant (600CP) (Discount) -Hell yes. I'm smart, I'm smaaart.
-SSN (Free) -Oh. Oh dear.
-Gun (Free) -I'm getting concerned already.
-Computers (Free) -Time to begin my work.
-Penthouse (500CP) -Ooooh, a lavish living area! Time to live in style.
-Social Media Money (-100CP) -Oh holy crap I've got a LOT of money now.
-Bad Luck With Bars (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 38 years old

>so we want you to join us
>it's going to involve dealing with a bunch of bullshit, an advanced AI, a rival group that wants to make its own cyber god, and a whole lot of convoluted political stuff that will make it nearly impossible to determine who is on who's side
>what do you say?
>mfw

I AM JUST GOING TO ENJOY BEING RICH. Fuck these people, fuck their bullshit, fuck their politics and fuck their power struggles.

>pic
Jesus, wut

Val, what rank would an NP be if it revived the Servant from death once, but after revival they were an empowered undead zombie monster with necromantic and hell-themed powers?

Well where do you store your cookies user?

can someone help me find more mentality altering perks? I've got the no boredom one from symbiote, the immortality compensators from dungeon ni deai and the WoD Mummy jump and the enrestrained emotion perk from superman TAS.