2018 Patrician Picks

These are your winners in 2018 lads, the year blockchain moves to utility and scalability. At heart, cryptocurrencies is about moving funds around and that is where you want to invest.
>Platform Pick: Ethereum is the best pick of the big three with a huge developer community and tons of applications built on the platform.
>Payment Request Pick 1: OmiseGo is releasing it's official SDK/wallet in Q1 with staking to begin in Q2. Continued development of the Plasma platform will take place with potential for Q4 release. Alpha version is currently being piloted with existing Omise customers.
>Payment Request Pick 2: Request Network has a deep roadmap planned with a development team that is consistently meeting milestones and has a slew of updates ready for Q1-Q4 and a functioning beta
Hold through the year and you'll be a rich man by start of 2019.

Literal 3/3 in picks that Veeky Forums retards will ignore

Ark, Ripple, and [spoiler]Golem[/spoiler]
Screencap this

tfw someone actually knows what they’re talking about, only link is missing

>only link is missing

Sell me on LINK friend. I was really interested in it during the ICO phase (50 ETH pool requirement scared me away) and the hypetrain here on Veeky Forums but it looks like things have slowed down quite a bit with Sergey and crew.

If you aren't invested in this holy trinity already, you probably have a low iq. Shitcoin chasers dont deserve to hold these coins. These are for the simple, intelligent men

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

>calling me a no-linker
This is a gentlemen's thread, let's keep this classy. Everything you're speaking about this is hype. What is the real utility of ChainLink? I am strongly considering dumping a couple grand into it but it feels very hype-like.

link is a meme don't do it

This is why we need fucking flags, Link Pajeets keep coming.

ARK REQ

I am holding all three of these, plus ICX

Oracles allow use of real world data in smart contracts. Chainlink is decentralized and will be compatible with various platforms.

GET OUT NIGGER. nobody wants your shitty xrp faggot

Bitbay
>decentralised marketplace
>store of value after dynamic pegging
>better features than the competition
>better security than the competition
>tokens will also be used on poker websites to boost the utility

>no ripple

kys

>decentralised
>badwrong listings still monitored and taken down
Dropped

kys

Forgot this one OP

Sexcoin??

Waifu coin?

Looks interesting

15k Req Will I make it

hopefully i have about the same

I own a bit of REQ, but after reading about it I'm really starting to dislike it more and more.
Way to many if's in the project and it seems a bit unnecessary in its entorety.

Still going to hold though since it will probably x2 sooner or later, but still.

This biz user has 4000 OMG. Is he going to make it?

Wrong. You want the [undisclosed] pick: XMR.

Ethereum and everything on it is a shitcoin. Vitalik will anhero when he realizes he scammed a bunch of normies

Ma man

rate this:
XBY, XLM, REQ

>no mention of Hive.
Stay poor losers.

Solid pick but XMR is missing and some other privacy coins.