Will we ever see $1,000/Link?

Will we ever see $1,000/Link?

>market cap
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep in mind by then BTC will be worth multiple trillions.

Yeah in q4 of 2019
We will see 100$ link in 2018

LINK $1,000,000 each by Dec 2018
screenshot this. print out and tape to wall

yes

>muh marketcap
Literally just clicked on this thread to see this reply. Markecap doesnt mean anything newfag. Kys.

Major announcement coming tomorrow.

lol

Well he's kinda right. The full billion tokens could get released, but depending on how many tokens are held by nodes, with no intention of releasing them, the circulating/liquid supply could be far less than the total supply, which would drive up token price.

I still think $1000 is a fantasy, but market cap alone is a crude measuring tool.

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys!

What's happening tonight?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST FEW NIGHTS!!! IT WAS HAPPENING! BUT YOU WERENT HERE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It

Thanks, just bought 100k Link

What is the it that is happening

Singularity

50$ link and l would made it

Tonight...

You serious?? If he had any idea of anything happening, he would have said it the first time you asked.

Which comes first: $1,000/link? Or a github commit?

end of the year announcement, duh....

>he doesn't know about the price singularity

Sergey was online in the slack today. Also there were spotted poloniex related activities on their respective systems.

Sergey has timed the poloniex listing together with the December announcement (the previous "announcement" was just a fake to shake out weak hands) coming out tonight. The meme lines closed up, order books thins this is waiting to blow. Suddenly via poloniex fiat can flow in while swift announces full integration 18q2.

Meanwhile in the background quietly but majestically Rorys wifes black son has his barmicva.

Well I sure as fuck hope you all are right. I'm basically all in on LINK (About $20k worth). It's all or nothing.

Its happening!

I listened to Veeky Forums and all I got was all in bags

You'd make more putting that on a t shirt and selling it than you would by listening to Veeky Forums

Yes!

>$1,000/Link?
That would be 1 trillion dollar worth ERC20 token in a few years?
Do you honestly think this company is worth a trilion dollars?

Amazon is currently worth $572 billion.
All of these overvalued shitcoins will dump to nothing once the reality sets in and the bubble bursts in a few years after the speculation is over.

2018 and beyond mark the era of the utility tokens. Shitcoins that don't serve a real-world purpose will die, but things like Ripple will keep going up. Maybe LINK too. But not $1000 lmao

>still doesn't understand crypto market caps are complete bullshit

I'm definitely not looking for a $1,000 LINK token, but you're out of your mind if you think LINK is going to disappear...at minimum it will be worth $1 Q2 2018. Have you seen what its use is?

- P R I C E D I N T H O U G H -

Lol you are so full of shit. Sergey hasn't been on the slack in a week.

I'm not saying LINK is a shitcoin but these valuations are insane for all of crypto.

>it's different this time
Explain how are they bullshit

>at minimum it will be worth $1 Q2 2018
So a 400m market cap? While vaporware trash like verge gets to 4 billion. Good fucking game.

Probably the first