>repl.it/Lfm3/2

Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

BTW, who is Yordin?

Other urls found in this thread:

sarissa-precision.com/Forest_Base/p1603368_13235666.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon

Is it possible to make a semi-decent 1000pt Sylvaneth list that uses an Outcast battalion? Also, I am having more trouble filling out a Sylvaneth list in general than I ever thought I would.

Are Ironjawz selling well?

They appeal to be pretty fun, but I don't see them as much as I'd expect

Do you like stormcast? Because I LOVE them tehee :p

Their SC! and Skirmish boxes sold very well at my store

Nth for shadespire skaven are NOT clan eshin (at least not wave 2)

My theory is that it's a mix of clans. Centre guy is eshin but at the back it seems to be a plague monk

It's a clanrat, one of the clanrats in Island of Blood is using that exact weapon, it's just a generic "low budget" flail. Almost a nun-chuck but studded

>center guy is eshin
>plate armour

r u dum?

Please die horribly and stop bothering us.

Here's your (you), by the way.

>tfw want to start fyreslayers after years of shitting on the models

Are they decent at least?

What the heck are you talking about friend? Can't I express my love for this Interesting and Unique army? Are you upset becuse tomb kings are no longer a thing? I mean you can buy a stormcast wielding a skeleton. And then buy a few more for a real army! :D

Thanks, have a nice day!

>tfw the whole range is ruined because GW didn't give them pants.

also they let the "first time design a fucking weapon" kid to design the axe head for them. The result is the low rank goon got a better looking axe than the all of the "heroes"

Fyreslayers are most likely very strong at the moment. (Have never faced them though)

Plus their start collecting is great value.

Look at the silver tower assassin, they look similar.

The deathrunner isn't in fullplate, in the nagash picture the skaven is wearing a chestplate

a deathrunner in this game would be weird AF though, what if you like teleport around and shit

what if it's the same deathrunner model from silver tower :(

CODE FUCKING RED, IRONJAWZ JUST TOOK 4TH AT A GT

91 PEOPLE AND /OURBOYZ/ TOOK 4TH

Holy moly

What were the top 3?

;)

1st SCE, 2nd Tzeentch, 3rd Bonesplitterz, 4th Ironjawz

Legacycucks on suicide watch.

>1st SCE
Woah... I wonder why...

Cool, which one? link to the rankings?

Because battletomlets are fucking useles, pure SCE thzt's the way.

>Unsupported armies dont place in tournaments

Firestorm epub/pdf?

Need the new cancer rules.

None wants to play with npcs

How much lore is there on Swifthawk agents? We know they guard the Spire of Dawn; is that their main gig, or are they up to other stuff as well?

Allegiance: Order

Leaders
Gunmaster (80)
Loremaster (100)
Celestial Hurricanum With Celestial Battlemage (380)
Luminark Of Hysh With White Battlemage (240)

Battleline
10 x Warriors (80)
- Axes or Hammers
10 x Warriors (80)
- Axes or Hammers
10 x Arkanaut Company (120)

War Machines
Cannon (180)
Cannon (180)
Steam Tank (280)
Steam Tank (280)

Reinforcement Points (0)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400

>How much lore is there on Swifthawk agents?
Dude, they are just 2 units, what lore are you expecting for them?

>think about playing Sylvaneth
>GW requires multiple $70+ plastic tree kits to be used
>vomit a little in my mouth and wonder why I even bother

>2k17
>poorfag

There's a british company that makes mdf cutouts of the tree bases for like, 5$ apiece.

What does a standard 2k list for fyreslayers look like?

Extremis chamber is just two units, but they have an explanation of who they are and what they do.

>Extremis chamber is just two units
Because they are actual army, not npc.

Can the mods just ban all IPs from whatever shithole country slavposter lives in

>t.legacy player

>2 units
Everything in the Spire of Dawn set are Swifthawks. They're the biggest Aelf faction right now.

Not if he's from Pooland, I'd like to continue to post. However, if he's a czech, please do. Fucking cunts, all of them.

>Spire of Dawn
OOP, now they are 2 units
>Fucking cunts,
Looks who is talkinhg

>buttmad tombcuck
Howling

I play fyreslayers, its just he makes these threads miserable

Holy shit, I knew it. Had to be a fucking czech.

Fuck off. No seriously fuck off. You literally have nothing to say that helps a community any one bit. You are completely useless and pure toxicity. I don't know what your personal life is like, but I can't imagine it being anything worth living for. Your inane posting here could very well be the highlights of your sad irrelevant existence on this planet, and it wouldn't surprise me.

It must be sad to know your absence from anything would not be mourned, but celebrated. Internet anonymity is your only comfort and refuge because people who can identify you, would take measures to block and ignore you. You know this so you thrive here. The only thing keeping you from killing yourself is sheer primal instinct of survival, and shitposting on Veeky Forums. Reading your shitposting really does anger me some, but I also always get a wave of relief as I know I am at least enough of someone who tries to be productive when compared to insignificance such as you. Of course anyone would feel that way when encountering the absolute drain of society.

So I guess carry on if you must, but then again you know you must if it is the only sum of your existence.

>Inb4 you don't know me

Yeah that's what I use. Might have to get some LOS blocking trees if you're a stickler for that sort of thing. But they make placing models on Wyldwoods super easy.
sarissa-precision.com/Forest_Base/p1603368_13235666.aspx

Sigmar is an npc

Except GW requires you to use the actual model because it's part of the army.

>legacycucks
>community
Yeah sure pal.

And? What are they going to do, break into your house when you put the wrong kind of plastic trees on your table?

Go choke on your filthy knedliki, you poor attempt at a slovak.

Still completely worthless I see. Completely irrelevant to this forum and to those around you.

>polack calls someone poor
Did you finished cleaning my toilet, Jan?

>Not owning over 300+ moonclan grots
It's like you faggots aren't even trying

>AoS
>horde armies
Why?

>Literally get discounts for taking max size units
>"AoS isnt a horde game"

>Still completely worthless
Just as most of the posts in this thread.

shouldn't you be dying of food poisoning due to having the worst quality food in the EU, almost-slovak?

Isn't it past your bed time, kiddo?

>OOP
Nope, it's right there on the Web store.

Well nooe thanks m8, I dont want to wait year untill you finish your movement

No worries, I have movement trays :^)

>He doesn't have the mental capacity to wait another five minutes per turn on what will at best be a 50 minute game

Honestly, checkers may be more up your alley, bucko

Not in EU and UK. They not oroducing new boxes, just clearing the stocks.

>wait for finishing deploy
>wait for finishing movement
>wait for finishing rolling dices

This

Wow. I know it ultimately didn't matter because it's very likely he doesn't understand half the words and phrasing you used, but that was pretty savage. Good stuff mate.

The only problem I'm picking up here is you're an impatient prick

lmao

Any interesting Fyreslayer paint schemes out there?

>fyreslayers

That being said, give them darker flesh to make them look like living coal/magma with firey beards

>says he after polish food was banned even by russian standarts

Well yeah, nids table are next m8.

I was planning something like this

Not him, but it doesn't omit the fact that you can go and shove a pike on your ass for all that we care. BITCH.

Yeah might be a problem if you only pay at a GW store or tournaments with a shitty TO. Otherwise the vast majority of people wont have an issue with them. It's a good way of singling out nitpicky shitheads that you wouldn't want to play against anyway.

Grey skin, black hair, and tiny bits of bright purple

>implying slav is the only shitposter
Naive desu

I'd honestly say he's the most egregious by far, though.

Ah what a cute come back, think of it all by yourself or did you get daddy to help you out?

Seriously, if you're so impatient why are you bothering to waste time playing at all, just flip a fucking coin. Unless your opponent is playing greenskins, it'd be roughly the correct outcome anyways

>Seriously, if you're so impatient why are you bothering to waste time playing
Because it's not 40k, so take your shit back.

At least have the decency to use a tripcode so I can filter you

Why I should use a tripcode?

So I can hide your shitty posts you stupid slav asshole

Buddy, we get it, your autism causes you to get frustrated when you see an opponent place more than 20 miniatures on the table at a time. It's just a sign of your weak will. Go have a bit of warm milk and get some sleep.

Strormkikes champions of Smegmar and defenders of empty realms without lore. Sworn enemy of world eat- khorne berzerkers and lords of GW shilling

It's over for us bros, how can we ever recover?

Well then, I guess the answer is no.

Noo NO. What are you talking about? Stormfriends are the best army, everyone knows it! Maybe you should try them yourself to see how FUN and INTERESTING they are. Consider getting a SC! box. I might give my friend at your local store a call and provide discount ;) ;)

Not after that devastating blow. I'm just gonna burn all of my stormcast now and cry myself to sleep

>tombcuck still burning

>Icewind Assault is between the best selled products from AoS

I guess Beastclaw Raiders are more popular than I though

Or maybe the only ones who buys them is that user who's painting his (actually awesome) army but buys a metric fuckton of them lol

Which had nothing to do with Poland getting EU to punish Russia at all. No wonder the Russkies squished your joke of a counter-revolution so easily in 68 when you're all retarded pepiks.

>tomb kings
Oh user they were old and busted. Noone even whanted to play them. Games Workshop made the right decision. Now buy some stormcast eternals you idiot goyim

The only one*

Fuck my grammar

To be fair it's about 1500 points in a not-ridiuclously priced box. If I wasn't a poorfag I'd probably buy one just because.

Is that official art?

Yeah but idk exactly from where

The battletome I assume