SingularityNET - biggest moon of all time

>only 4000~ holders, out of the 30,000+ that wanted to get into the ICO
>major exchanges TOLD the team they'd list AGI (the token) -- no payment required, no contract required. The exchanges know how big this will be and want a piece of the trading revenue.
>CEO of Hanson Robotics and SingularityNET lead David Hanson SPOKE AT THE UN with Sophia about AI and the future
>Ben Goertzel has been traveling the world for speeches on this and has been interviewed by hundreds of news stations... quick Google search will show you how big this is
>DARPA, IARPA, Cisco, Huawei, Department of Defense, and many more are all clients of the SingularityNET team and will utilize the platform
>According to the Telegram mods, "major institutions" will be buying a ton of AGI tokens next year for use on the platform, and there will be a cash-in cash-out with fiat
>Already secured a partnership with AION (AION using it for its Proof of Intelligence), SGInnovate (Singapore Government -- working alongside NVIDIA, IBM, and other major players), and many more unannounced

tldr; from last email update: "We have been in discussions with hundreds of developers, governments, businesses, and research institutions regarding how we can accelerate their AI capabilities. We will be announcing these partnership over the following weeks and months."

Biggest fucking moon mission of the century. There's a reason no one is selling for 2x or even 3x OTC, anywhere you look. Even in the Telegram no one will sell for cheap.
I personally own over 1m of these bad boys and won't even sell at a dollar. I've been trying to buy more at 2x but no one will sell to me. I have, however, gotten offers to buy mine for 5x.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMrX08PxUNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have 73k of that bad boy. How much will it be worth senpai

At least $1 each within a month, if not a week of token unlock.

Also, Sophia (the robot and face of SingularityNET) is actually a citizen of Saudi Arabia now. If you don't think governments are going to be the living fuck out of AGI, you're delusional. Everyone wants a piece of the token pie.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMrX08PxUNY

be buying*

IT'S A PUPPET

There are a lot of good things about this project, stop using the fact they have a puppet who was given citizenship of some country, it's just a marketing stunt. Somewhere in Japan, there's a cat who's a train station master, you might also want to invest the rest of your lifesavings in that.

so when is token unlock...
when do normies like myself get in

It being a marketing stunt is exactly why I'm talking about that. The team knows how to do marketing, in an effective yet truthful manner, unlike 99% of the other cryptos.

They're saving so much shit for the upcoming weeks/months. It's going to be a year-long full moon. And I'm warning you all before the train leaves, and doesn't stop.

is there a token for this train station yet? i'd unironically be all in desu

Holy shit. When will this beauty hit exchanges?

nice, scammed 100k

Special crypto for everything is retarded. AI's will utilize any asset with zero problems anyway.

I hope so for you, but I have a really bad feeling about this one. Some people that bought in are so delusional it's scary. The team is good and the project has potential, but the hype is way, way, waaaaaay too high when you look at what it really is. It could be a success, or it could be the biggest peak bubble disappointment yet. I sincerely wish good luck to the normal people who put a lot of their own money in it, but I'm going to watch from a distance.

Thoughts on XRB, bcuck?

Token unlock is early January.

After tokens are unlocked, I predict exchange listings will be shortly after. But there's always Etherdelta for when they're unlocked.

There's a reason so many big entities are backing this. It literally can't fail unless a centralized power completely obliterates the AI scene, and this won't happen -- SingularityNET is the ONLY decentralized AI marketplace. It will always be relevant.

To add, if there is a competitor to SingularityNET, like maaaaybe DeepBrainChain (albeit they're pretty different in their goals), the one with first-mover advantage and biggest backing will be the leader.

And about the delusional holders -- that's what makes this even more of a moon. A lot of normies don't even know HOW to sell and don't want to. They're in this for the long term (decades)... less circulating supply on the market. It's great.

You won't miss it, those who bought in will spam the fuck out of it once it hits the exchanges, it will be a painful few days.

>It literally can't fail
user...

"unless"

I fucking went all in on this and im shitting my pants. But I have seen far worst projects gone full moon, why wont this one?

Haha, fair enough. In any case, good luck. The project has a lot of hype that should carry it in the short term anyway, I just wanted to say that implying that any ICO is a sure thing, or almost sure thing, is kind of dangerous since some people may take it too seriously.

You'll probably be ok, but generally never 'invest' more in cryptos, and especially in ICOs, than you can afford to lose.

>"Well guys, we're scientists and do this AI stuff. But how do we make money with this?"
>"Lets create an ERC20 token."
>"You fucking Genius!"

Why would you be shitting your pants? Even DeepBrainChain is almost 100m MC after being released today, with way less hype and social media exposure.

Yeah, I mean there are several ways it could fail for sure. Like the owners dying in a freak accident or some exposings of lies or something.
Just not likely given the current circumstances.

ICO was finished in 66 seconds. fuckin crazy

may our dark Lord curse you with cancer of the anus long before your deepfriedbrainchain moons, roastie.

bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin

kek, this seems like the coin that you buy and just fucking hodl for 20 years and are beyond filthy rich

This is where you dump everything and retire for good when v1 is released at the end up 2018 (read the white paper faggots)

WHAT THE FUCK IS ITS NAME WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY IT

mfw there's a blatant grammatical error on the first paragraph of the website explaining what this shitcoin even is.

wtf is wrong with these autists? will they give me 5 of these coins to clean up their copy?

EtherDelta in January according to OP

Or you hold and stake the coins when the network is live, and live off of enterprises moving money in and out of the platform.

AGI token, not yet able to buy anywhere.

I do admit that the team seriously needs a grammar-checker person, but besides that they're solid.