IT'S CRASHING

SELL
SELL
SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

astrocycle.net/PDF/Wave_Guide.pdf
youtu.be/i3bWQfl1Waw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moooooooooooods give us pajeet flags reeeeeeeeeee.

friendly reminder, with jews you lose. buy XLM

This is why we ve been screaming for fuckin pajeet flags. NOW GO POO IN IT shitskins

But it is not.

>I posted it again mummy!

And you faggots still doubt me.. Been warning you guys since 9300... Where's it at now?

Where the fuck is the floor on this? It seems to be moving downward but faggots keep buying in

Are you guys retarded? It dips a little bit and everyone loses their shit. Get out of the 1 minute candles you newfags

I bought in at 25 cent ive already won

waves, my friend.. those are called waves.

Would buy back in between 7400-7800

C E N T R A L I Z E D
E
N
T
R
A
L
I
Z
E
D

Fuckin normies stop buying just let it dip

>1 minute candles
>newfag

How does this 1D candle look to you?

Crashing? It's at $1.60 on the Korean exchanges which account for half its volume. The price on Western exchanges will keep going up until they balance with Korea.

I had my buy order in at 7600 before I went to bed. Sold around 8400 yesterday. It keeps fucking going.

Like ez profit? Do you want to draw a few more memelines and post more of the same picture again and again? Waves are completely normal and its stabilizing like it should. Fucking >"Crashing" because its 600 sats down from ATH
>kek

Still not a bad trade.. just wait for it to dip

Did I say anything about "crashing"?? Or am I even fudding Ripple??? No you fucking tool, I am trying to show you entry points for a good trade, and I gave you proof of my order book to show I have been watching and reading it successfully.

Do you even know how Eliot waves work? Are you expecting a 6th and 7th wave? Holy fucking shit you mouth breathing retard, go a head and buy now... enjoy minimizing your gains.

oh my bad.. I read it wrong.. I had mine at 7870 and feel that was cutting it close..

Thing with Ripple is, it sometimes starts a new wave above the expected low end of a leg.. I've missed out on a few of them because of it, and now set my buy orders just above the expected splash zone.

I'd change the buy order to half 8100 and see if it goes down.. and the other half at 7500

I bought in at 0.6 and hodling so far. Not planning on selling any time soon. Thought youre saying its crashing.
>mfw i realize im actually a mouth breathing retard

Hey fella can you give me some pointers on proper usage of elliot waves on crypto?

Don't worry about it.. Anything here on out, you made a good trade

Poorfag here.
Bought a few when it was around 1$, then more when it was around 1.20$

What to do now? I can sell but for small profits since I invested not much.

Wait till it crashes to 50 cents then sell

it depends on whether you think it's going up, stabilizing around 1.2 or going back to 0.9

I would encourage you to read this

astrocycle.net/PDF/Wave_Guide.pdf

and, stick to high volume, top 10 (top 20 max) coins... technicals are iffy on low volume coins. Don't try to do it for a coin that shoots into the top spots, stick to coins that have stayed there

Basically you are just trying to find the same spots that the algorithm and bot traders use, and ride those waves.. Also, you need to learn Fibonacci with the waves

youtu.be/i3bWQfl1Waw

There are several boring videos on it and you need to watch them no matter how boring they are

Also, keep in mind these arent sure things, but they minimize your risk, and provide gains substantially better than working without them..

Just hold it. This one will probably accumulate .05-.10 dollars a week

I'd just hold... It's not going to go down that much in dollar value.

I honestly dont understand why you shill against ripple. If you have no stake in it why do you care?

All the top coins shot up in 2017.

Thanks. Good to see there are still quality posters on Veeky Forums

It's only crashing in the XRP/BTC pair. XRP/USD is has been pretty steady all day.

You are obviously too retarded to comprehend my posts... I haven't shilled against ripple at all, despite it being the biggest goyim token on the market.

about 20% of my portfolio is dedicated to flipping the cripple

NP man, good luck... remember, be honest with yourself and don't let possible profits blind you from reality.

If you people really think governments and central banks are just going to allow crypto as it is, you're fooling yourself. Get into Ripple and be on the winning team.

Somewhat true... Though, Ripple isn't going to be a currency like the dollar, and other cryptos will still exist even after a government adopts a centralized 'digital token' currency