Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>bitcoinfags be like

wow i've never seen this image thanks for activating my almonds just bought 100k

It's going to 2k or worse

Someone needs to start a website that scrapes this image every time it's posted so noobs can see how ridiculous it looks.

DELET

THIS

NOW

Hope it does so I can buy more cheap as fuck.

pic related is if you scroll the chart back to mid September

my point being that the pattern can continue either way

This, the moments the news say BTC became cheap as fuck normies will waltz in once again and we'll go 30k

it had too many sell offs and bull traps to be an exact copy of that meme graph

but bitcoin would be a textbook example if it actually dopped down to 5k again lmao

but lets be honest, bitcoin is never reaching 4 digits again

this

newfags like op dont know, but bitcoin has been making that pattern since january, when it went from 900 to 600, from 2800 to 1800, from 5000 to 3000, from 8000 to 6000, 10000 to 7000 etc

Head and shoulders, it’s going down. I’ve been following the market non stop for the past week. All the increases in price was due to low volume. GO LOOK! You know what that means? Buyer volume is decreasing. People are wanting btc cheaper and cheaper and psychologically wanting that valuable 20k hitter for 8k. These patterns have a high probability and for you “TA PATTERNS ARE MEMES” are retarded because it’s a pattern of psychology that even steadfast traders are vulnerable towards. We are humans, we do things based on emotions and that’s why these patterns have 80% and up indicating strength. Especially in a market full of amateur normies who have been in the game for at most a year. If you started with BTC sub 1k this should be familiar to you. We won’t dip as hard % wise, but it will be a big dip, tulip meme and all. All these new fags are going to learn how to trade after this shit.

> asdf.jpg

>following the market non-stop for the past week

you dont belong here, newfag

Could be
But we got a good trendline that won't be hit until late march.
Also Mid November
and Mid September had the same spike bull trap and return to normal that we have today.
Yet it still kept going up
And did it with no where near the interest or volume we have today.

If you scared or got in ATH then get out
Wait a month or three and see where it is at.

>didn’t read pre 1k btc experience
You deserve to be poor user :)

Good it's worth losing money if the normies will GTFO

We're at the 'Bear trap' stage, as the institutional money just got in.

Reminder that this will be the first crash where bitcoin is completely unusable in actual ecommerce

I know user. I will watch them get JUSTED with you as we sit on mountains of comfy fiat from which to watch hodler scum burn from afar

bots won't let it fall, BTC will hit 20k before it hits 12k again