She wants a mentor

This bitch is a sugar baby. She is looking for a rich man to teach her crypto trading. Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X3w3T5
sugardaddy.com/sugar-daddies/louisiana/metairie/williamcar8082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What website is this?

>What website is this?

seekingarrangement, looks like.

If I ever got rich as fuck, I'd buy me a hot ass fuck buddy from there. Not even memeing.

Me too. In response to that girl "Im only 21 but Im mature". That right there proves shes still a little girl. If you just wanna pump n dump her maybe but for a relationship, pass

>21

Good lord women do not age well one bit it looks like its well in her mid 30's

I'm in my early 30s, and I'm old enough to recognize that actually dating some early 20s / late teens chick is as pointless as it gets, beyond fucking them every chance you have.

There is zero replacement for a young chick's body, though. Not exaggerating when I say that's been the hardest pill to swallow as I've gotten a little older. You hope you get over it, but you never do. You want them more.

i really envy the easy life of women

Imagine letting some hairy, gross old woman penetrate you so you can earn a decent living.

Fuck that.

What is wrong with her face?

>tfw 27
>gf is 22

Her pussy is so tight and delicious, I cream buckets into it.

For females my own age, they are desperately pairing off. Normiebook filling up with engagement rings and marriages. The wall is coming.

She must be almost 30 years old, no way She is 21, i would Smash btw

I had the most banging girlfriends in my early 20s, I know that feel bro. Walking down the street with dudes staring at your chick, filling her up every fucking day.

Enjoy it while you can, I really mean it. Record as much as you can into your spank bank. It will end some day senpai, please appreciate it. I definitely did not.

>tfw my gf is 21 and I'm already feeling like she's getting old

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Yeah best is when we go on holiday and she gets her bikini on and we go out in public.

So many dudes check our her tight 22 year old ass while she sunbathes and you can see her slight cameltoe of that juicy puss.

The attention she gets makes me cream even harder when we get back into the hotel room.

Still there are some decent looking girls my own age, 27 isn't wall territory, and some do make it until 35+ looking pretty decent.

That's what filling your teenage years with pot, booze and LCD screens will do to you. Every 20 something these days looks old and tired. Myself included.

Anyway I fucked a girl on tinder because I told her I made 100k on bitcoin. When she asked to see my money I told her no, and that I used most of it to pay off my parents mortgage. Truth is I got into crypto 2 months ago and have like 2k. She was a good lay.

Why do women keep making those ugly duck faces? Its not attractive or original.

How many of these am I going to need to make it? 100K?

My boss's gf is 50 and she's still pretty damn hot. Some girls get lucky in the genetic lottery.

shes at least in her 30's. i suspect late 30's.

Id teach her what a pump and dump is..... thots these days

Keep in mind hookers still fuck a lot of men for free.

utter bullshit. the last 2 girls I dated were 21 and 32. The 32 had a smoking hot petite yoga body and the 21 year old was awkwardly proportioned and had bad skin. the age thing is bullshit all that matters is how hot the woman is

Nah mate. English girls are ugly as fuck and look 20 years older.

I'm in London. wat do

What about their roasties?

Someone never got to bang the girls in HS. nothing compares now that Im older.

No because I'm not a beta fuck. If I have to teach a dumb bitch how to trade crypto just to fuck, it's probably not even fucking worth it.

You couldve gotten a life besides having sex, which is literally the oldest, most played out thing in history of life on earth

i did too. there were hot tight girls and flabby bleh girls. you have rose tinted spectacles my friend

wrong.

most women fall off hard after 22-23

Pretty sure its sugardaddy.com, my uncle uses it lol

You're an idiot, noone is saying that some 32 year olds aren't more attractive than some 21 year olds, people are correctly stating that younger women on average are more attractive than older women. Take that smoking hot 32 year old yoga body and I bet she was even hotter a decade ago.

Because they all smoke from 14 years old and have shit teeth

> tfw I haven’t felt or may never feel the feels of banging many diff young hot tight bodied women

Is there any point to it all if you can’t be that guy?

She's actually Finnish, but looks like her style has been culturally appropriated from our slags here in Bong

I'm not an idiot. I can promise you I get laid a lot more than you do.

reading this thread and the fact that I'm still a kissless virgin at 20, man it does not feel good.

I improved my style, looks and went Veeky Forums but still a social disaster and can't communicate with women. I just get so incredibly nervous if we are alone and not in a group that I never open up even when I know they like me.

she can join me on discord to get some advices discord.gg/X3w3T5

Yeah nothing quite like seeing a pristine bald pussy and asshole displayed in front of you with a thin hourglass waist to hold onto as you slide your dick in lad

she just wants 50% my dude... that is 100% pump and dump material

>I'm not an idiot
Apparently you are since you don't understand that generalizations are not meant to be taken as absolutes.

It's worth it.

you actually are an idiot. did someone say hot 32 year olds do not exist you dense fuck? younger girls are on average hotter. who would have fucking thought, right numbskull?

they do it because some other more popular girl did it before her and the cycle continues.

Women all have this hivemind mentality.

Dont go for the fucking neck faggot, just start talking about everyday stuff.

You know that rush you get when your coin pumps and you make 5x what you put in? And then how a few days later the rush is completely gone and youre desperate for a 10x or a 20x, or how even if your coin goes 3x it isn't enjoyable if another coin is going 8x?

That's what pussy is like, amazing but the more you have the more you start to realise you want something more. I banged a few girls in high school and quite a few in uni, now I'm fresh out of uni and I'm doing the whole 'dating' thing, but deep down all I remember is one of the girls I dated years ago, I don't fancy her anymore but it's just that at the time the love we felt was intense. She was the kind of girl who sneaked up behind you and covered your eyes and whispered in your ear, and then I'd turn around and chase her and she'd run out of our flat and down the street and just little shit like that. I just want to know I'll feel that way again one day, and I'll give up all the future pussy for it.

Just remember user, it only takes ONE girl to make up for every missed opportunity in your youth, if it's the right girl.

She has a fucking weird shaped face and looks like a washed out 40 year old mother of 3.

Fucking no thanks.

its in my head darling i hope that you'll be here when i need u the most btw made 10k today lol easy

She's got a face like handsome squidward.

the absolute state of women

Just start bullshitting and talking about anything, to get over my fear of talking to people, I went to a fully nude spa and would just start bullshitting people when they asked things about myself, the fact that i would never see them again and that i was completely bare, helped me lose my Anxiety towards people.

Are you in U.K.?

Get on tinder and try to match with a nice Polish girl. Guaranteed comfy innocent romance.

Or slam one of the many gook virgin students if
l o n d o n

she does lmao wtf

>she'd run out of our flat and down the street

so corny it hurts. did you guys make a gingerbread house too?

I've banged so many girls from that site. The amount of girls whoring themselves out on there is difficult to comprehend, you can't look at girls the same way ever again. There are literally hordes and hordes of girls willing to fuck you with no strings attached, and since I look decent and am not an old phag I could get them to do whatever I wanted for 150-200 a meet.

Some of these chicks have boyfriends, fiances, husbands, some are still in highschool. It's unbelievable. I literally meet these chicks, give them a bit of cash, and 5 minutes later I'm taking videos of my cock in their ass.

My fuckin' god! how can women be so low and this loathsome these days? Is like they are basically pets running on money. Disgusting.

That's what I literally do, but past small talk I'm unable to open up any further. I just get far too nervous to actually ask them out, or to reciprocate their flirtation. I even get nervous imagining the date or meeting them again. I don't know how this happened, I would have never thought I'd grow up to be such a pussy. And it's not that I don't want them, I terribly want to be loved. I want someone to love me so much I just can't take those proper steps and I don't even understand why. It's not my T levels either I still get random erections all the time.

sugardaddy.com/sugar-daddies/louisiana/metairie/williamcar8082

LOL

Why even bother with that site, compared to actual prostitutes? Do they let you raw dog it or something?

Less likely to get arrested. Also prostitution being illegal is so fucking dumb in the first place.
>woman wants money
>man wants dick sucked
>both get something they want
>THIS MUST BE STOPPED, YOU'RE BOTH GOING TO JAIL TO WASTE TAXPAYER MONEY

>150-200 a meet.
That's it, dam.

Don't have problem finding 'comfy romance', have more of a problem finding a girl that I get excited about.

Some of the best things in life are corny when recounted to others, but when experienced they can be pretty sweet. Again it's not what you do, it's who you do it with. I'm just tired of having these boring relationships with boring women who are just desperate for stability and have no real character.

step 1
>ask girl out
step 2
>get rejected
step 3
>well that does indeed hurt a bit, but i'm actually over it now and feel empowered by having had the balls to do it and am very likely to try again soon, this time a little less nervous
rinse and repeat until success

Oh, that isn't a problem where I live. I hire whore all the time for like 50 euros. Just figured I'm missing something. Police doesn't mess with backpage shit

I was just messing with you as unlike 99% of Veeky Forums I have 0 interest in whores. Genuinely want a woman that thinks having children and leading a non-degenerate life is the best way to live. Looks aren't even everything to me, but I refuse to put up with a woman who gets fat. If she can't take care of herself, she's weak and useless.

>paying to get laid

Haha no problem, it's amazing that Veeky Forums is one of the only large online communities left where you can encounter non-degenerates. But yes I agree, conservative women = huge plus.

All women are whores except my mom.

>am smart i spend my money on women i love willing to meet one soon

lmao

>Veeky Forums is one of the only large online communities left where you can encounter non-degenerates.

I could accept your sentiment if prostitution was not concealed to the public the way it always is. People don't have "free will" for all intents and purposes when they are either hungry or otherwise needy or being fed bad information. If it's a business transaction like any other it should be public the way most business transactions are.

Pretty good trips, but let’s see mine.

>check that site for shits and giggles in my area
>mfw its all blacks

Sane..

Who is this

>Goes for trips
>Cursed digits

NOPE

>trying to date/get laid in 2017
>with no money and no game
>tfw
My best "game" consists of lying through my teeth and hoping shes dumb enough to fall for it; its worked but I don't do it anymore

Nice 56% face, europoor

You forgot to mention the 32 year old was a dude you faggot

Were you never worried about a sting op or something? I backed out of fucking this huge ass'd black chick for that reason.

You can get nice whores in my country for $5 (Venezuela).

Post Proofs

That's because anyone with more than $5 leaves the fucking country

>pic
is this me?

fucking moron, you are saying the average 32 yr old woman is hotter than the average college slut cheerleader?

You mad the girls in hs always called you faggot and fucked chad instead?

How much for a week or two, if I want a qt to hang out with while I'm there exploring?

You need to read some Anthony Robbins motherfucker. Change the way you think.

Black market exchange rate is about 110,000 Bs per dollar. Do the math. Hotel would be another 2-3 dollars.

And this bitch is actually expensive.

I honestly jerk to pics on seeking arrangements fantasizing about the day I make it.

I'm scared of opening up or asking them out not because I'll be met with possible rejection. That's not what I fear, I fear them saying yes and then totally embarrassing myself on the first date. Botching social cues, interactions, my first kiss. Basically showing them how much of a fucking loser I am, that I look good but am a loser inside. I'm an imaginative person and I feel far more comfortable with things planned ahead and thought through and the fact that I can't organize how this works in my head makes me even more nervous.

Many reasons.

Prostitutes are more expensive and charge by the hour, not to mention most give you a very shit robotic service.

Whereas a lot of girls on these sugar daddy websites are young and naive. $150 would get me half an hour with an ugly asian prostitute where I live. Whereas on seeking I can have several hours of fun with a young college chick and she won't make me put a condom on to suck my cock. Not to mention I've also banged lots of chicks on there for free or just taken them shopping every now and then. No doubt some of the girls on these sites are pros, but most are just young girls looking to make a bit of extra money whilst having fun.

Anything specific by him?

Wtf I know this girl.

If you only come here to fuck, eat, be around and leave, maybe $200 would suffice. Just don't buy anything we have to import here since the price would be basically equivalent to actual USD. But restaurants and hookers can be quite cheap if you find prices in Bolivares.

But your problem would actually be finding a trustable girl to make the arrangement and being sure she doesn't sell you to any thug friends or something. It's doable but harder if you don't have connections here.

So are you.

Bro most girls are even more awkward than guys. Even the smoothest guys sometimes have awkward moments with girls, it's really not that big a deal.

Dating is one of those things where you really just get better with experience and you stop caring so much about it after a while. Think of it as meeting up with one of your best mates and stop putting so much pressure on yourself to be perfect at all times.