COLX to be added on Cryptopia

Be ready for take off: the funds for Cryptopia have been paid 2 days ago and knowing Topia adds fast, it's now time to enter to the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com/
twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/946059339923640321
github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/releases/tag/v1.0.0-mac
reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/wiki/index
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/what-to-do-if-wallet-is-not-syncing/
reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/7mkbve/colxqt_wallet_on_mac/
vimeo.com/248731017
discord.gg/77XJgk7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Expected to reach 100+ sats after listing and then pull back to 75-ish. Community is strong and active and already up for buy walls on topia to keep it up.

I allready bought over 6k in €.. I'm ready..

Fk yeah, love these shitcoins pajeets! Waiting for confirmations to get some more cuz i expect at least to flip this to double on topia. will dump after the peak there

lol, easy double nice

i already wondered why it went up but thats accumulating i see, gonna transfer from yoshit to get some, lemme flip half a bitcoin

150 sats minimum die this bitch..just bought some

I'm about to buy 100 dollars worth because why not? what is the point of this coin, is the tech/team behind it good? where is the best place to buy it?

Have any of you been able to get the mac wallet installed?

Source?

Privacy-focused, low-fee instant transaction, Proof of Stake 'mining'
Majority of the PIVX developer community is on this
coinsmarkets.com/ unfortunately until it gets listed on Cryptopia very soon

yep pain in the arse! this helped - https:// vimeo .com/ 248731017

twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/946059339923640321

bought 5m at 5 sats, lets do this

If this hits 150sats I can buy a house srs

>twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/946059339923640321
Lol the community raised 20k usd for the listing! What does that say tho you guys? ;-) MOON!

Use the DMG file.

github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/releases/tag/v1.0.0-mac

fuck it, is coinsmaarkets safe? how longs it take make an account instant like kucoin?

once its on cryptopia it'll be too late

Very excited

Seems I sould buy some more.. xD

I bought a stack on some nigger tier exchange called trade satoshi, went ok

No documentation to set up the linux wallet but i figured it out. You may need to download the config file to sync before you transfer. Transfer speed is fast as fuck - blink and you miss it

Buy it on CoinsMarkets and transfer it over to the official wallet straight away, no worries.

Thats windows. I need a tutorial for mac.

I have that but I dont know how to install the blockchain and set of the folders so it syncs.

Dumbass, use the DMG file, it's an installer. You're using the archive if you see folders.

I already used the installer, stupid. Can you not read? I made a wallet but now I need to edit the config file or something. There's supposed to be a folder under application support but there isnt

last i checked they were having some a serious problem with ddos attack. yesterday I couldn't withdraw anything, haven't checked yet today

I bought around 1m colx today more, deposited and withdrew so no problem mate! Once again: its too late when its already on the moon

Download the config file from the repo, bang it in the include folder

BADA BING, BADA BOOM!

I used tradesatoshi because coinsmarkets is even more ghetto and wouldn't accept any email I tried.

Can we stake it to earn more?

I dont know what that means.

This page says I'm supposed to put something in the coloussus folder in my application support folder, but I dont have that.

reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/wiki/index

hmmm damn I'm so cheap, I don't want to sell any of my fucking salt for this...but I need to, whats possible price of this in 3 months? .10?

no

What's the target?

Yup.
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/
Pay attention to step 21 onwards for max profit!

>went x10 already
>buy now sirs, good buy, much money

then fuck this coin

If the mac wallet doesnt work, then I guess this is a scam coin.

ARK wallet works great on mac. Very easy to install.

i say it will go 3 times from here then dump. I took some profits already considering i bought a bunch between4-5 sats and i get a sketch feel

why the hell would u get a sketchy feel? the coinswap just ended, they invested in rebranding, they are now going to be on cryptopia, 100 sat seems like a normal next step to begin with!!

Their wallet doesnt even work.

In all fairness the wallet is not friendly to tech illiterate people who would opt for mac over a mans OS like linux

Devs need to dumb it down for the great unwashed

Someday, if you make enough money from crypto, you might be able to afford an apple product.

haha you know that this is a coin that hasnt even reached 1 cent, right? this is like the coin that is 200/300 sat stable and you are looking at it like: wouldve been nice to get that around 30...but oh noo, lets not invest cuz they dont have a mac wallet YET.

They have a wallet, it's just a broken piece of shit.

The wallet works perfectly well you just need to have a clue about how computers work

Someday, you might be smart enough to... er, actually, nevermind.

why did the devs never do anything with the first coin?

seems like an inside pump and dump. Im holding some either way.

Did you change the configuration? You need to make changes to it so the wallet can sync.

1500 people in the telegram, huge community

The wallet works perfectly fine

there are a couple of whales involved that financed the rebranding and had more to say in the direction of where the coin needed to be going; a good developer isnt a good marketeer or designer or strategic director ;-) that's what changed in colx vs colv2 or whatever it was before

Yeaaah i dont wanna be bagholding this.. i'll wait for the possible cryptopia listing then get out.

I cant figure out how. They dont have any instructions or tutorial for mac.

Why do I need to jump through a bunch of hoops anyway? Why cant I just install it and have it work like the ARK wallet?

You gotta lower your standards a bit. The ARK wallet is pretty damn good.

damn, this site has some dumbass people lol

dude, i fucking installed it yesterday are you retarded? Use the finder tool to locate colx qt FUCKING CLICK IT there you go

I know lots of u are dumping at 2x, and whatev
I am hoping this is my first real 15x or more moon mission

Is coinmarkets legit? My LTC deposit is taking ages ffs

You didnt install on mac, do you, little bitch? Nah you didnt.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Ark has literally the best wallet in crypto, hands down. COLX' wallet is shit, but it's not the Raiblocks, now that thing is next to unusable.

yeah man, i have deposited over 3 btc there

that requires some hodling tho, bruh

I did dumbass, that's why I'm telling you to use the finder tool....After you do that, try to download the block chain than back it up.

colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/what-to-do-if-wallet-is-not-syncing/

reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/comments/7mkbve/colxqt_wallet_on_mac/

vimeo.com/248731017

The video is for windows but it's still useful

you need to download the blockchain

Where to buy colx, anons?

I bought and sold on coinsmarkets... not the best exchange ever but was ok, actually processed my BTC withdrawal super quickly.

Also , COLX, looks prime for another pump

I'm a poorfag who only got 31k at Christmas, but I'm feeling pretty good.

coinsmarkets is like a fucking geocities page but its functioning, when it gets to zootopia itll probably get a decent price increase

We are compiling & trading paid signals in here because paid signal groups are gay discord.gg/77XJgk7