Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Any Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AfsYRBT
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91089/terra-nova)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91131/45th-targon-purebloods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Adventures Dark and Deep
>Times available
Mondays, or fridays,
>Method of Play
Voice
>Contact info
Hog Rider#0018
>Additional Notes
The discovery of a dungeon on the outskirts of town has caused a spark in hero traffic. Come delve into this dungeon for riches and a name for yourself. Play style will be drop in drop out, as getting a dungeon group could change weekly. Players are encourged to map out where they go

I need one more player, or two, so far we got two people, i'll show you how to make your character and shit.

>Play style will be drop in drop out
You had me until this part.

How the hell does drop in drop out work?

bumpo

your mom likes drop in and drop out with balls between her jaws

Anyone playing LANCER?

>Anyone playing
No

Get a load of this guy! He thinks people play tabletop!

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Twilight 2000 or Cyberpunk 2020
Thursdays, North American time.
Text, roll20
>Contact Info
KZh#6787
>Any Additional Notes
I'll be running whatever one I get players for. Come on get you some games.

Tried it out tonight for the first time.

Character creation is fairly fun, but the system itself is pretty clunky, if serviceable. I'm not sure if it's the best system for a mech game, but it's certainly not the worst.

It might be bad luck, but I did notice there was a lot of problems regarding the frequency of reactor explosions, especially if they chain.

We have a discord for getting players and GM's together.
Where the games you want are always already too full, and no one ever has a good schedule to fit your game you have worked on, but maybe you will get lucky. Hey, enough darts thrown at a dartboard right?

discord.gg/AfsYRBT

>GM or Player
GM
>Preferred System(s)
Kamigakari
>Time availability (Including timezone)
UTC/GMT+2, 7pm-12pm mostly on weekdays
>Method of Play
Discord VC, tactical stuff on roll20
>Contact Information
Discord: Roonel#0951
>Additional Information
We have one more place!
First time GMing Kamigakari, it helps if you know the rules but total beginners in the system are fine too

Alright, good point.
The orignal idea was to have it as a adenture guild. People would come in, form groups, and i gm them as they go through the dungeon. Groups would talk out of sessions on where they been, and trade maps and info. forming bonds and such.

But so far, its going to be a basic dungeon crawl with a set amount of people. If more people join, i'll create another dungeon party.

Its a good time for new players to come, as i'm fairly new to gm'ing, and it will be, an "experience"

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e
7:30 GMT on weeknights, game pencilled in for Monday at the moment
R20, there'll be a Discord too though.
>Contact Info
Apply via R20 (app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91089/terra-nova) or drop me a line on Discord (Janis9700)
>Any Additional Notes
Game is set in the "New World", PCs are part of an exploratory expedition. Focus will be split between classic adventuring and the growth of a settlement or "stronghold" if you like. Lots of foraging, mining, building, diplomacy with the neighbours. That sort of thing. For fans of RTS as well as D&D.

Might post part of the LFG because why not eh?

"Consciousness returns, slowly and painfully, and you open your eyes. You see....the sun. Blue sky. A breeze tickles along your skin. You're alive! How the fuck are you alive? You turn to look either side, your eyes red from the saltwater, and see a golden beach littered with the broken remains of your ship. Bodies, too. Some of them moving, some of them never to move again. Nausea rises in your gut. You feel a sharp pain in your toe and see that a crab has made a hasty attempt to eat you. Somehow, impossibly, you have made it. Welcome to Terra Nova."

Oh should've said, it's text only as well for the RP in R20 though I'm open to voice for OOC stuff.

I have experience with various systems but I haven't played DnD before. Reckon I should apply? Sounds interesting. I take it you'll be playing in English?

Yep, English. Should be fine as long as you're experienced with RPGs in general, much easier to teach someone new rules than it is to teach them how to roleplay.

Coolio, will contact you later this evening.

>look at the application form
>Pronouns
dropped

hope you find a game that suits you better!

>application asks for pronouns
>two applicants with "She/her"
Seems like a minefield to me. Otherwise probably a good game.

women applying is fine

"women"

user is notoriously afraid of cooties

mostly men online role playing girls

But I like doing voices.

I sent a friend rq as noodle, easier to talk on disc for me if that's okay.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Warhammer 40k: Only War
Weekend EST, Re-scheduling is negotiable.
Text on Discord
>Contact Info
OblivionNPC#7637
>Any Additional Notes:
I’ve played and run 40k games to an extensive extent and I wanted to try myself in a setting that’s completely new. This game is going to center around a Penal Legion regiment set in the beginning stages of the Tranch war. The Hive World Tranch becomes embroiled in a civil war instigated by the mutant warband, “The Pale Throng.” The Pale Throng seeks to liberate Tranch's oppressed mutant and psyker population from Imperium shackles. Through successful planning and providing the means for rebellion amongst the mutant class, the uprising comes unnoticed. The rampant mutant horde takes major strategic points and significantly cripple the planet’s defense force in a few weeks. Slowly but surely, without timely reinforcements from the guard, the planet shall fall to mutant hands. Out of incompetent Oligarchy leadership, mandate is made to mobilize all the planets strong and able to reinforce the losses. This includes the scum, misdemeanors, and undesirables. A newly formed penal legion is given only one order; take the planet back at all costs and not a single step is to be taken back.

Despite the red flags, I applied, I'm interested in the kingdom building part plus it seems like a decent time to try playing as a ranger.

>GM or Player
GM
>Preferred System(s)
OW 40k rpg
>Time availability (Including timezone)
Monday from 8 GMT+0
>Method of Play
Voice on dischord, game on roll20.
>Contact Information
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91131/45th-targon-purebloods
>Additional Information
This is recruitment for a Verghast game. Please apply via the link above.

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder or 5E

After 7:30pm EST M-T
After 5:30pm EST F
Anytime Sat/Sun

Don't Care

>Contact Info
Timrod#4574

>Any Additional Notes
Please god get me a home game so I can quit PFS forever.

Any Warhammer players down to play on Sunday evenings? I'm unfamiliar with rpgs in general but I've been dying to join a group.

>Thursdays, North American time.
Doesn't even begin to answer the question. EST? PST? Evenings? Mornings?

Any time.

Fuck you.

I literally have the entire day free.

when do you SLEEP

Never I haven't slept since 1975

Does anyone here use Fantasy Grounds?

bump

bump

bump