KuCoin—the exchange of tomorrow

Just letting you normies know that it is now mandatory to be signed up at KuCoin if you wish to make it to the moon. Literally every new coin listed here is going 2/3x minimum.

If you wish to sign up with my ref-code, I will be thankful.
1HaQx

Also, let us start a red-code train so we can all benefit from each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in
discord.gg/WKbrbES
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chotofish/kucoin-shares-kcs-update
news.kucoin.com/en/
kucoin.com/#/vote
youtube.com/watch?v=rzwXDOJ7Y5s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously meant ref-code train

great, heres mine
1fwx2

I went in on both COSS and KuCoin because they both have dividend based coins that give out trading fees to the holders. KuCoin has massively outperformed COSS so far. COSS now has less than 1 million in volume, while KuCoin has hit 45 million.

steemit.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in

Furthermore, they keep listing fresh new coins that bring in millions more in volume.

E3hwrY

Just got in and thinking that I might transfer half my stack here and keep half that I have on Binance.

Here's my ref code if anyone needs (implying there's ever a shortage): kucoin . com/#/? r= 1RtR5

yeah, Binance is dead regarding the dividend system

my code pls regeister through me i suck dick (not pajeet dick =is disgusting)
1b5QM

i might have down syndrome but whats divdend based coins?

Please register through me. I have a trap body.
1f6yf

I tried to sign up a week ago. Still waiting for my verification email

It's fine though. I don't want to buy a bunch of retarded fundraiser shitcoins anyway

Ref if anyone wants
1edar

Nigga u gay

No I'm not gay lmao. Gays are mentally ill.
They should be gassed and I'm not one of them.

it's the new moon exchange

get in fags
get $10 free
use code : 1dgNg

also join
discord.gg/WKbrbES

put in 0.4 ETH to Kucoin for now to test the waters, where can i see which new coins are listed there so i can get in early?

1feNH
Let's keep it coming

under you user, let's keep the ref train going, here's mine:

1b8e7

Look in your spam folder.

spamming my ref link

1HgQ7

inb4 ban

What do you guys realistically think the price of KCS will go to?

Fee discount, bonuses in Kucoin's promotions based on how much you have, and a share of trading fees paid out DAILY. Plus, all the coins they choose to list are these huge moon mission types which are awesome to get a share of.

I bought 1k today to qualify for the fee discount and get the BTC giveaway bonus. I'm feeling pretty hopeful that this is going to 5x-10x at minimum.

I can't even get past the fucking login screen, wtf is this shit

>where can i see which new coins are listed there so i can get in early?
You can check their newsfeed to get info on new coins: news.kucoin.com/en/
They also have some voting going on but I'm not sure if that actually determines whether coins get listed or not: kucoin.com/#/vote

My referral is 1cePa in case anyone wants to use it.

I bought 1k of those when they were just over $1 and thought it would peter out at $2. If the exchange manages to deliver, this could easily moon like BNB did.

1 Bil Market cap here we come!

Coss and KuCoin Shares give you a portion of the trading fees on the exchange. I call that a "dividend".

Feel free to use mine. Thanks, user!

E2xlBs

ref code: E5WQ9i

much appreciated it you use it

I used this guy's, so here's mine

1b251

I'll use the ref code of the user that explains to me how the fuck I go from "money in the bank" to buying crypto currency.

I'm at the point now that I have the coinbase app and I'm trying to verify my bank account.
After that is verified, what do I do?
Do I buy bitcoin and then exchange bitcoin for the other ones on kucoin?
How the fuck do you do that?

>this generation can't even use google
lmfao

>Do I buy bitcoin and then exchange bitcoin for the other ones on kucoin?
Yes, but don't buy Bitcoin. Buy Ethereum or Litecoin instead since they transfer faster and have lower fees.
Once you bought on Coinbase, just tell it that you want to withdraw your coin to another address. Use the address of the wallet that KuCoin generates for you.

Buy ETH on coinbase, then send the ETH from your coinbase wallet to your Kucoin wallet.

Use the ETH from your kucoin account to trade for other shit coins on Kucoin

I'mWhen you want to put crypto into an exchange, don't use bitcoin because it has very high transaction fees. Use either Ethereum or Litecoin. When you buy one of these from coinbase, open up your account on one of he trading websites and go to the coin that you bought on coinbtase. There will be an option to deposite coins; click on that and it will give you an address. Copy that address and then take it to coinbase, where in your 'accounts' section you will press the send button, and paste the address where it tells you, and then input how much of the coin you wish to send.

You buy Ethereum to coinbase and send it to Kucoin. Simple as that. Afterwards you just use the Eth/xxx trading part or switch to bitcoin/Usdt.

ref: E2VZCb

Buy on coinbase. Yes the verification takes ages but you must do it.
Buy LTC. Because BTC and ETH are garbage for transactions.
Make an account on Kucoin with my referral. Add 2FA. Send the LTC to kucoin. Convert the LTC to eth or btc to buy whatever you want.

again bros

discord.gg/WKbrbES

aim is to wreck pnd groups , join us!

Here is mine 1dtHP

I guess this is more thorough.

By the way you should buy kucoin shares. Don't buy the goddamn BNTY. It's just a pump and dump shitcoin. Kucoin shares will give you dividends.
KCS moons as hard as BNTY

1evc7 thx anons

My code is 1du7Q
Go into Kucoin Shares with me for sweet gains.

Here's mine: 1arub

here's mine: 1gJus
I'll suck your dick homie

Come on in ya nerds

ref code : 1fvw7

I like the UI so far

1b251

let's keep it rolling
ref code: 1g36b

>Convert the LTC to eth or btc to buy whatever you want.
So the conversion of LTC to BTC/ETH doesn't take any time or fees?

And let's say I take money - > But LTC -> Convert it to BTC -> Buy InsertMemeCoin at low price -> sell InsertMemeCoin at highprice

When you "Sell" an alt-coin, how do you get cash out?
Lets take LEND for example because it has the highest %Change right now (I'm assume it is 24 hour %Change tracking)

If I bought LEND with ETH Converted from LTC that I bought with USD, waited until it rose. Sold LEND for ETH, Convert that into LTC, and then send that to Coinbase Wallet, so then I can cash out into my bank account?

Protip, you don't need to verify your bank account with a small amount like they say, you can just deposit the sum you want straight away.

Might as well still mine too. Hope you guys are doing as well as I am

1fQ1R

>So the conversion of LTC to BTC/ETH doesn't take any time or fees?
You're making an LTC to BTC/ETH trade
takes time if you want a good price
like .1% fee on the transaction

Cashing out means transferring back into LTC then selling through coinbase.

Fuck these ref codes. Why do you want to be part of a ponzi scheme?

Anybody else going balls deep on Qlink? If dbc can moon then Qlink sure can

Use 1b835 when you sign up for KuCoin too

Dollars to Coinbase are what Bitcoin is to a coin exchange. When he said "transfer" what he meant was sell your LTC on the bitcoin market, and then, with the bitcoin you make with that sale, you can buy other coins. To make money off of the altcoins, you have to convert back to one of the coins on Coinbase, because that is the 'only' place that you can sell your coins for fiat money.

This. I'm mighty miffed about the fact that this shit exchange with their blatant ponzi schemes is getting moon missions left and right. I'm still not joining this piece of shit though.

referal 17uQ4

Keep this train rolling senpai

1d7gN

1bH7P

I need followers, please use my referral

1b73N just joined, let's go!

ref 1b61s

> Registered

1b68t

So, uh, why is this exchange good again?

1b7fg

So is this right then?

Do I have to do the google 2-step authentification thingy in order to trade? :(

yeah buy ETH on coinbase and swap it on Ku

1b8e7

1hRvw

Dont forget to pick up some KCS. Look what happened to BNB

this is pretty much going to get as big as Binance

use my referral if you want, thanks in advance

1b7av

Show some ref love for OP

How many KuCoin Shares does one need to have to make it?

It's EZ PZ friendo. Just get the authenticator app on your phone and type in the number that pops up. Fast, secure, and less annoying than clicking the pictures until there's no store fronts left.

Now hurry up, use my referral link, and buy BNTY please
1bKsP

why BNTY?

I already registered tho, but thanks

so what do you guys get if i sign up with your ref code ? i got no problem doing it, will i get anything as well ?

Yeah I just go in with ETH though. Litecoin is dying a slow and painful death, why would anyone buy?

I just did yesterday. Did I fuck up?

Use this referral: 1e1dh

reply with your referrals and i will sign up

Was $.09 a day ago when I bought in and it's up to $0.25. Will for sure go to $.50 once it's on other exchanges if you want to buy in now for comfy x2. Very good potential to moon >$1 and make Veeky Forums a very happy place.

just some % fees. Nothing much, would appreciate if u used mine though
1HaQx

Yes.
Have some Asian sideboob and a referral code:

1aeNb

chck out the video they made.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzwXDOJ7Y5s&feature=youtu.be

my ref code 1b7av

thanks in advance

Plz use my code senpai

1argN

Also I can try to refer after u signes up. Everyone benefits

Not as much as you would've down the road I guess. Personally, I'd trade for ETH if I were you. It's the superior middle man.

>>Yeah I just go in with ETH though.
A bonus of that is that is one less step in the process.
You can buy ETH through coinbase and then trasnfer it to kucoin then immediately purchase Alt-Coins with it, correct?

I had the same problem. No verification email, not even in my spam folder.

1avyu

You know what you have to do.

Right, doesn't make much sense to waste extra transaction fees purchasing LTC and then trading for ETH when you could have just bought ETH in the first place. And ETH is by far the most stable and efficient crypto on CB

So this is good then?