Blockfolio rate thread

Rate away. Eth maxamalist here. Looking forward to staking and living on the interest next year

Goddamn. Just started, got any tips Moby Dick?

Yeah, Buy ETH last year, faggot.

Single best portfolio I've seen, my June goal is 1000 ETH.

I barely have the value of about 20.

how should I setup a spread? I've reached 1500 off 200.

I hold XRP and XML,
ETH and ADA, I really think ADA has potential if it moves quickly.
REQ and OMG, only tokens with potential imo.
and some IOTA that I've been bleeding off.

Been looking at competition in the space and assuming that success in either means some growth in the other. REQ is not following that trend with OMG so I'm going to assume that OMG is overvalued.

Its possible, I started with 150.

Retired from trading now though, only HODL.

Moved on to just working and not relying on crypto, I dont even care anymore what it does lol.

It is what it is

My advice: HODL.

JUST

Look, take a break. Go have a happy new year's eve, then give it a week. It will be ok user.

>2.9something ether

LMAO. I PISS 2.9SOMETHING ETHERS

What you should do OP is hedge with the other smart contract platforms. Get a good position in ADA and NEO, etc.

am I going to be fine as long as I got hands of steel?

You need to go all in on a lower market cap coin with high potential user... you'll make gains but you'll never make it.

why are you giving advice to people that have more money than you?

Prove it big boy

Not really sure what I should be doing, been hovering between the 4 and 5k mark all week

My 2018 hodl portfolio. Be honest.. will I make it? What am I missing?

I'm gonna hodl the shit out of these. please rate, 2018 is coming

I also have 5k XRB but Delta is bugged and won't show it properly.

Am I safe holding this until Feb?

>What am I missing?

A brain

Hodling

pretty good desu, i lost 7 xmr in the great mymonero heist of december 2017 (community is closing its eys oh well) sad

Nice LARP

The percentage change you see is from when I bought it

Rate?

Holding most, but using the XRP stack to trade. Feeling comfy af

not bad, but i would drop those iotas to get more omg or req

(dont u like oracles?)

ETH, STR, XMR

Maybe Lisk or EOS

ETH seems like a sure bet to me though.

C-can i stake with you via sharding?

>tfw lost 10k a day the last 3 days

it's higher now, I want to get into ripple, but I think I'll make faster gains with what I have right now.

lend is going up so fucking fast though

Nice stash OP, very jelly4relly of you. 2018 gonna be big for you with ETH. it is the new king, no doubt (at least for short/medium term. Wonder how much you'll make per mo staking

You did cash out 50% or something right?

You realise that crypto is inherently unstable, and if you lost that much money you'd think about it non-stop for the rest of your life?

Atleast cash out some buy a house and set yourself up for easy living so that if it does go to 0 you atleast are still made.

What is this app ? I don't think that Blockfolio has this "change from when I bought it"

Please rate.

Built 100% on Veeky Forums shilling. Pathetic, I know.

Versus today

JUST

waiting for link moon mission. cu in 1 mii club in 90 days or soon.

Could you create a more comfy portfolio?

It does. It's the wonky arrow thing.

All-in Raiblocks or Aion now. Get a job, get a paycheck and then start worrying about your portfolio

been hodling iota since 30 cent and too scared to send them from the shit wallet atm but thx :)

Wtf, no ETH?

sell some of your bitcoin grandpa

Thanks

High 5. Op, 2.3k ETH here. What is your expectation for staking ROI %?

damn bruh

Have another 30 shitcoins 0.01-0.02 btc worth on exchanges tho
Started with 5k 3 month ago

Its called delta, search "delta bitcoin" in the app store to easily find it. I switched from blockfolio since it didnt have raiblocks at the time. Delta tends to have a lot more of the smaller coins

Near the top you can see 24hr percentage change or "all time" which tracks the change from when you bought it.

Vitalik said 1-12% a year lol

You're doing it right!

I'm gonna be so rich when ICON takes off.

Am I going to make it?

boring as fuck portfolio.

yep

That is so scary.

at maximum 12%, that's over 200k in income a year.. ASSUMING CURRENT ETH PRICES!.

Eth prices will skyrocket when people A) realise you CAN stake and earn a return, and B) much of the circulating supply is locked up in stakes.

That would easily be half a million dollars a year possibly more.

You guys are fucking made.

LINK maximalist here, I know, I need more LINK

Yes. get some link/oracle coin as well as a privacy coin like xmr and you are set

2018 HODL, started 10 days ago with 2.5k(thanks xrb). Bought into XBY meme, not sure about the whole user dev thing and the rumor one of them has a price moving amount of coins. ENG is my other choice if you guys think xby is shit. Anyways rate. Id like six figs by 2019, will move coins if necessary during 2018

that's the kind of portfolio you get when you have 800K user. you will never make it like that.

but i'm a stinky 21 year old NEET who has never had a job

cryptos are my only hope for salvation

small amounts of XVG and XRP on the way. started this month only hodling btc. traded half of it for alts now
>tfw half into SALT
>tfw 2 cents of ETH

i like it. after you hit 6 figs consider dumping most of it into XMR or XLM and riding out.

Riding the kucoin shitcoin wave. What do you think?

What would you suggest for low cap moon missions?

are you gonna day trade xvg? not sure it's the safest longterm hodl

Thinking about selling my IOTA for more link to make it 1000. How about it?

ELIX
BNTY
COSS

>What am I missing?
sky

its a really small amount. 120 XVG order at 900 and 30 XRP at 8500. its mostly just to fuck around

2x
slow 4x
8x
5x

Okay here are my coins in a better shot guys. What do you guys think. More link or hodl iota?

very nice BNTY position but why so much diversity? you're like the opposite of the other user who is too conservative. why not just put most of this money into XMR or ETH or some other safer shit? you could get JUST'd bad unless you're rich outside of crypto. with 200K you could just cruise in XLM or XMR a couple years and be a millionaire.

appreci8 if you r8 m8

.1 BTC
50 STRAT
1 XMR
1 LTC

gotcha

Long term hodl until end 2018 (German, so it will be tax free to cash out then)

It's getting hard not to be thought of as a LARPer.

Thanks my dude. The diversity kind of grew because my postitions x5'd or x10'd and I put some of the earnings in a lowcap shitcoin. So far this has worked pretty nicely. 14k to this in 2.5 months.

Will put some gains on something safer when either bnty, prl or req becomes 1€.

Bought xrp at 0.18 and xlm at 0.015. Hodling some more

>square screen

blackberry passport? that thing was amazing for charts back when i had one years ago

same my dude

got a little less than that but i will probably be able to pay for college

ur missing IOTA, ADA, RAIBLOCKS, XBY, BOUNTY, VERGE, ARK, ENIGMA, VEN and ofc LINK my friend

beginner here, how do I make a portfolio?

Just fucking light my shit up senpai

you buy some of theseTheir so advancend next level scaling porblem salving oracle protocol that operates outside of boundaries of conventional blockchain is gonna throw u a portfolio out of a korean vending machine

Am I going to make it ?

no

My opinion is that KMD will piss on every platform there is.

BIz approved

lol

Rate lads?

0x

Fucksake forgot image

thats jokes i get it

>selling pearl

All of those?? I’m trying to 10x idk about verge also.

yes all of them

C- if you want to make small gains. F- if you're trying to 50x

Someone explain staking please.

Tempted to move a litecoin into pearlcoins for faster gains?