Thoughts on Zclassic?

Thoughts on Zclassic?

Zcash (ZEC) is $494.19 and has a Circulating Supply of 2,935,156 ZEC

I was wondering if Zclassic (ZCL) Could still grow? It is $36.88 USD a the momment It has a circulating supply of 1,809,800 ZCL

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/

What do you guys think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“Bitcoin Private” fork is all you need to know. Even the shittiest BTC fork is $120. Except this is probably the second best fork after Cash.

Bitcoin private is going to be one of the best forks out there. Bitcoin gold was shit on so much and it still trades at $300+.

Do the math.

good stuff will be happening mid/end january with the fork! accumulate zclassic until then. install their wallet and transfer all from bittrex to the wallet because nobody know yet whether bittrex will support the fork.

expected value of bitcoin private is more than 200+ (when comparing with the other forks).

basically you'll then have your ZCL and free bitcoin private coins!

>tfw i couldnt get in when it was much cheaper
>tfw i'll only probably get like 2x gains or someshit
is it worth going all in on this or staying on potential moon missions

I am in for 25% of my portfolio right now. Thinking of dumping everything I have in the day before the fork.

currently 15% of mine, i want to wait but i feel like it's going to kick me in the ass if i do, but I also might miss out on the moons

tfw only bought 5 zclassic at the low.

Is there still potential in this after the 10x or is it going to dump?

ZEC will fucking die since ZCL is that but better and with lower supply.
BTCP will be at very least 200$, it's an official and actually good fork, just official alone makes it work 100$.
ZCL will drop a lot after the airdrop snapshot for obvious reasons but will probably recover since people have interested in it.

I got in at 23k sats out of fomo and damn I'm glad I got in as soon as I've heard of this shit. I never said free money before, but this is free money.

Bitcoin Private will be Monero with the Bitcion name - $300 is a very conservative value for it.

ZCL is going to replace ZEC, plus add in the airdrop. It is an obvious buy at this price

Wait WHAT i don't understand anything about fork guys, wtf is going to happend and wtf should i do lol

Look back at 50k, 140k, and 240k buys and feels good

I'm laughing at all those faggots who missed this train. I told you at least 4 times in the past week to get into this.

But i don't understand im currently holding 13 of this coins, this means it is going to give me MORE coins or what? is it going to change names or what?

Uhggg i don't get anything help me

you're goign to have 13 zcl and 13 btcp after the fork

put the zcl in the official wallet tho dont trust exchanges to give you the btcp

You get 13 Shitcoin Private at the day of the fork. I got no idea how though, since there is no official wallet

ZCL fork in January. For each ZCL you get one of these newfangled anonymous bitcoins

jfc im fomoing so hard but it's at ATH
FUCK WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO MYSELF AND BIZ FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Its still low, x4 from here easily.

buy ay any dip you see, its going to $100 easy

It's still time to get in. We're going to at least $200 before the fork.

Why even waste your mind space on that when there's an obvious choice around for privacy.

Can someone post definitive proof that 1) BTC Private fork is happening in January and 2) By holding ZCL I will get a 1:1 ratio of ZCL to BTC Private

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you guys i thought this was just some nice opportunity but now it seems like a totally moon mission

Where should i download the official wallet?

I'm in the same boat, but I'm going all in and not even sweating it so long as I can find proof of the fork and details.

Have a link to download the fucking wallet? i asked in the telegram group but they looked like idiots

no, nobody can. that's why I haven't bought any. It's going to be a pump n dumb cmon don't be dumb goys

How do we know this isn't an exit scam from the Zclassic team?

Let me preface my comment by first saying that I'm a pretty hardcore Bitcoin maximalist. Got into Bitcoin around 2011, I first heard of it at Voluntaryst (i.e libertarian) meetup in the bay area.

That said, I bought a hefty chunk of ZCL (which sort of act as a Bitcoin Private future right now) at 250k sat for the following reason:

- expectation of profit

I think this will go to 3/4M sat easily

- actual value-add:

combining the UTXO set of ZCL and BTC is brillant. There is a considerable demand for privacy in Bitcoin. In my circles, large holders are reluctant to move to existing solutions (like XMR, ZEC) precisely because of the risk/cost (even with current volumes, those markets are largely illiquid).

- main dev

The identity of the main developer is known. His reputation is on the line. Therefore he has skin-in-the-game and incentive to behave honestly. In addition to that, Rhett is a smart guy. He graduated from MIT with a BS+MS in Computer science. If the project picks up he can attract engineering talent. That's important for a technology centered project.

- amount of research and development that goes into privacy preserving technologies (of which zk-proofs are a subset):

It's crazy. If you are technical, verifying this claim is easy. Go through the top 3 conferences in cryptography (e.g Eurocrypt) and see for yourself. There is a considerable amount of funding and interest in that topic. Everyone is chasing that Turing award.

- pressure on Bitcoin core to take privacy seriously:

The core maintainers are doing surprisingly little work on privacy. The current priority is scaling and I understand why but they can do much better than obsessing over how fingerprinting wallets is possible and how much more spec formalization they need.

That's my take on BTCP/ZCL. I think it is *very* promising and those are the reasons why.

It's on their website but it's not an official wallet. Also, their block explorer doesn't work. You have to use a third party one.

Okay dude but is there an offiicial wallet for this?

What does that mean? i have to do something more apart from creating a wallet or what?

>large holders are reluctant to move to existing solutions (like XMR, ZEC) precisely because of the risk/cost
If thats the case, why the fuck would they use an even riskier shitcoin fork?

That's my word against yours, but I can assure that it is not the case.

I think it will become clearer as the news gets out but for starters, the identity of the main guy behind the initiative is public. Rhett has been active for *years* and doesn't need money. What he does he do out of sheer technical interest or ideology, and often both.

What? The fork is happening are you retarded. twitter.com/heyrhett
reddit.com/r/zclassic

Bitcoin with Zk-Snarks tech already exist in BTCZ though, fyi.

Any news on any exchanges supporting this coin? That's kind of make or break imo. BTCP isn't worth shit if you can't sell it on Binance or Bittrex.

to the anons who have no clue:
- but ZCL on bittrex
- install wallet (link in FAQ section reddit.com/r/ZClassic/)
- very good information regarding fork
- don't keep zcl on the exchange because it's uncertain which exchanges will support the fork (you'll miss out on the free bitcoin private)
- transfer zcl to your wallet (do a small test transaction first to see whether working)

once fork is up you'll get 1 bitcoin private for each zcl you have. bitcoin holders will also get 1 bitcoin private for each btc they hold.

read up on reddit. everything is explained there and checkout bitcointalk

bingooooo

no proof.

ya'll bout to get joooooosted

BTCP will include the UTXO set of BTC at time it forks off. That means that if you have BTC holding you automatically get BTCP holdings.

Therefore you don't need to:

1) actually spend resources to acquire that asset

2) spend resources/time trying not to move markets with little depth, which is an actual problem when you are BTC rich.

It's essentially a risk-free hedge against Bitcoin which incorporates different property. Like BCH.

>reddit.com/r/zclassic
The text within the thread has been deleted, the top comment implied it was being listed on an exchange - do you happen to know which?

Valuations are function of *both* technology and *network effects*.

Otherwise, in all honesty Bitcoin wouldn't be first anymore.

He's one of those OG libertarian anarchist types doing it for the greater good. Check his twitter and you'll see he is doing it for ideological reasons, and people are getting behind it

It’s just speculation that the forked coins will be given out and listed on Bittrex.

Which thread in the subreddit are you referencing?

Holy fucknuggets this shit is mooning hard rn. 250k sats to almost 400k sats.

Good man. We need more guys like him.

Also: #FreeRossUlbricht ;)

from what i've seen rhett tends to at least get his projects thru to the minimum state where it's "complete". see curio cards, whalecoin, the original zec/zcl split

Well yeah but its not unwarranted speculation.

1) KuCoin already announced support for all forks

2) Bittrex already supports ZCL and BTC, so it would be suprising if they didn't support BTCP

3) Binance supported shit like "Super Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin Diamond", and Bitcoin Private is more legit than any of those. Honestly don't see how it doesn't get listed on all three right out of the gates

Exchanges are always pissy about supporting shit up until the risk of litigation if they don't becomes serious.

In this case, it's almost certain they will.

to clarify:

almost certainly will... at some point*

Agreed. Hopefully this is my first real moon mission. Bought in semi-early at ~170ksats

>pushing ATH
i'm not gonna make it it took too long for my eth to transfer

Oh, sorry, that was actually my own tab I had open at the time. NVM.

Glad KuCoin is coming through.

Feels good anons, this should pay off bigly. I haven't been this sure of anything in awhile, couldn't come at a better time too, for me.

EXIT SCAMMMMMM

It will be at a new ATH tomorrow, if not it'll be up 50% at minimum this time next week.

>twitter.com/heyrhett
>reddit.com/r/zclassic

HOW THE zcl wallet will support bitcoins private?

Assuming it is an exit scam, I’m up almost 100% right now. Do I set stop losses down 50% from here, leaving me with a 50% profit if it plummets? I just don’t want to have a whale drop the price, scoop up my coins and pump it again.

Awesome. Take your principal out at minimum. Don't be dumb.

This screams insider knowledge and playing you all.

They would be dumb to not do it. It wouldn't take much more effort to just finish the project.

Only thing screaming here will be you after seeing the price in 2 weeks.

Exact date is still TBA, plebbit isnt all over this yet; normie money still has to come in, this shit is freemoney up untill at the very least 150-200

i hope you're right anons, i really need a moonshot so i can get started making actual gains
i'm so goddamn nervous but here goes nothing

>tfw i bet a ton of people on biz lose tons of money trying to chase pumps and diversify

I'm only buying 100 ZCLs, but holy hell this could pay off bigly. If BTCP hits $300 a pop I'm splerging and buying a Moog Mother

yes a lot of people are going to lose money.
just wait and see.

I feel the same. Just stay on top of news, check it at least twice a day and set stop losses. I'm going all in because this could easily be the biggest payout in January. This news hasn't even really spread yet, far from priced in (even as just rumors). Once deadlines start solidifying and it looks like its really happening, this shits going interstellar.

i just shifted majority of my measly 1k portfolio into this
still minor stakes in other coins so if this bombs i dont lose everything

That's the spirit user

im so goddamn nervous buying in this high when whales have had time to accumulate fuck

Holy fuck i didn't know this was going to be so big, im glad i made this thread asking

Now im holding 21 ZCL and i will wait for the Hardfork

This is going to be insane

480k sats. 1/10th of the way there woop woop

WOOP WOOP

Thanks for making the superior technology coin cheaper goys.

I'm moving back here after the airdrop (holding my BTCP, selling my ZCL).

zen is life